Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @KevinL5275 , I would love to see that! I'll upload Nophret to the exchange tomorrow.
  • Options
    MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    Read so many pages! Think too many for personalised responses. This is what happens when you fall behind on this thread! Likes or Awesomes to everyone. Enjoying the updates, hope everyone has had a nice weekend! I'll have to read this daily otherwise I'll fall behind again and I prefer giving personalised responses!
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
    Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,284 Member
    Okay everyone, I finally broke down and installed NRaas Story Progression into my game along with the Vampires and Slayers, Fairies and Werewolves, Cops and Robbers, Meanies, Skill mods so far. What others ones do any of you all use from the SP mod?

It's pretty interesting see what comes up in the pop ups about the different townies. I also sent my simself from BB to the City Hall and registered as a Homemaker since I also installed some of the Career mods a couple of weeks ago... :)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Great pics everyone :smile:

I finally have a couple of days off so might have new pics to share here soon as well
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    SimulanceSimulance Posts: 313 Member
    I love looking through this thread. I've recently reinstalled TS3 after a year+ break and can't wait to get back into it, maybe I'll share some pictures here eventually.
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    @Anonymous_Loba24 OMG I love the quality in your pics. Can I ask what are your graphics?
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,019 Member
    texansky wrote: »
    Caption this.
    Screenshot-90_zpsrbqwmv1q.jpg
    @cheesetruck IF: I wonder which one of us is going to get the part of Romeo in the play?
    @texansky Awesome! :#
    ...And Oryan got his degree too! An alien getting abducted--by his mother! LOL

@king_of_simcity7 The lighthouse is in the custom world of Rinn Fada.
    @Faerie197 Almost thought Alicia would have a change of heart, but nah. Maybe Todd shouldn't have cheated on a gold digger!

@iAnimeFreak Yes, very real life. A little sad. Good luck to Rose.
    @lisasc360 Have fun with the new NRaas mods!

@thuggishsplicer Really liked Molly's wedding. The guests sat down so nicely. Free will turned off? That's a good venue for a wedding. The bubbles in the one pic were fun.

@PalmArrow Love the street clutter! Riverview is really getting a nice makeover. I love it. Are you using a lot of CC, just a little?
    @CravenLestat Enjoyed seeing the interior pics of your venue/house.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    Okay everyone, I finally broke down and installed NRaas Story Progression into my game along with the Vampires and Slayers, Fairies and Werewolves, Cops and Robbers, Meanies, Skill mods so far. What others ones do any of you all use from the SP mod?

It's pretty interesting see what comes up in the pop ups about the different townies. I also sent my simself from BB to the City Hall and registered as a Homemaker since I also installed some of the Career mods a couple of weeks ago... :)

I took the fairies and werewolves mod out of my game when I discovered some random fairy in town was autonomously turning ALL of my human toddlers into fairies. I just didn't want to deal with that.

I have several other parts of the SP mod installed. Career, Cops and Robbers (not sure why I have this one), Extra, Others, Population, Relationship, Skill.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @lanlyn Thanks I have not heard of that world before
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    Thanks everyone for the comments on my Sims!

@cwaddell Gwen is very pretty and I love LP.

@PixelsSquared Thank you! Yes it was an eventful party :D

@jillbg great pic!

@cheesetruck How old is the imaginary friend? Is he a young adult? My twin boys (kids) have imaginary friends. I never had one grow up before. In the past I would delete them because they looked creepy. But, I have decided to let the boys keep them for as long as possible. They often play and sing to them.

@texansky Faith and Violet are such cutie pies! Faith grew up to be a pretty little girl. And thanks, I really like writing for Brooklyn, she's such a brat. :D

@Breazona Great name, Finch. I love that book. I have a single mom in HS too, but her daughter is still a toddler. I haven't played with them in a few months. Great pics.

@Anonymous_Loba24 Great pictures!

@thuggishsplicer Thank you! For some reason, when my guests arrived for the slumber party, EA changed some of them into pajamas I had not picked for them in CAS; with the exception of Brooklyn. Royal changed into her custom pjs the next day. Since I was mainly controlling Amerie she was in the pj's I selected for her. Molly looked beautiful in her dress. What a nice wedding.

@PalmArrow Your Riverview makeover looks great. I have a farming game set there too. It's just a grandmother and her granddaughter. I love that you added the ATS items.

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey everyone. Long time no see. I had to jump on and let you know what's been going on.

My health hasn't been the greatest lately. :( I've been feeling super exhausted no matter how much sleep I get and I've just been sleeping a ton! I'm starting to think I have a thyroid problem and see my doctor on Wednesday. If it's not my thyroid I can't imagine what else it could be. Hopefully noting too serious. Prayers are appreciated. <3

Also, we have been in the process of buying a new home! :smiley: So that's been keeping me fairly busy. Hubby and I are SO excited!!!

Oh what the heck...let me share with you a picture of our new home!
    1378398_3a34ad6be824ea40c51e2c5a6a4e4e84_6872047.jpg
    The sellers are putting in new carpet, linoleum AND replacing the roof for us!! It's a quality built 1980's home with Y2K flooring and roof! We are so thrilled and can't WAIT to move in! :smiley:

Anyway,
    I sure do miss my Sims and playing. I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep up with the thread, but I know all of your stories and pictures are amazing as always!

I DID have to get on here (for a certain person ;) ) and show you some more pictures of my FRIENDS apartments. :) These are for you @jillbg (((hugs)))

friends_shot_with_real_pics_3.jpg

Notice anything different? ;)

friends_shot_with_real_pics_6.jpg
    Yup! How AWESOME is this!? ^^^^^

Oh and it gets better. ;) Here's a shot of Monica's room that I forgot to post last time.
    friends_shot_with_real_pics_9.jpg

Oh? What is that you spot?

friends_shot_with_real_pics_5.jpg
    Yup! ANOTHER real pic from the TV show! :smiley:

Here's the other side of her room:
    friends_shot_with_real_pics_2.jpg

Now, while we are in the same apartment, let's check out Rachel's room. :)
    friends_shot_with_real_pics_10.jpg
    friends_shot_with_real_pics_7.jpg

Lastly, let's head back to Joey and Chandler's apartment. You guys are familiar with the main living area...
    friends_shot_with_real_pics_8.jpg

Oh? You see something different? Well YOU ARE RIGHT! :smiley:

friends_shot_with_real_pics_4.jpg

Aren't those custom pics so full of WIN! Many many thanks to @jillbg for being SO SWEET in creating them for me! I will cherish them forever! <3 I can't wait to start creating the characters and playing them in their apartments.

Love and miss you guys. <3 I'll try to get on as much as I can with everything that is going on.
    Happy Simming! :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Tshine2614Tshine2614 Posts: 155 Member
    Grovyle joined the Secret Agent Branch, Dusknoir taught his son Oogie to talk, and both of them became two-star celebrities, (built a fence, as well).
    "The important thing is not how long you live, it's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine! I want to prove that I exist!" --- (Grovyle, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky).

mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Tshine2614
  • Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited May 2016
    Made some lookbooks and created 3 new girls, first model is Nellie Hatton (Jenny Lho) and she is gorgeous! Shes actually a premade sim I took into cas and remade so she doesn't look like her old self.
    Lookbook 5: Blueberry
    Blueberry2_zps7ml5we5h.jpg
    Screenshot-197_zpsjnydsg4n.png
    Screenshot-193_zpsrzgiues3.jpg
    Lookbook 6: Futurism
    Holo-Riffic_zpsxu3dgfzz.jpg
    Screenshot-180_zpsjnewstmz.jpg
    Lookbook 7: Galaxy
    Screenshot-205_zpsm6cpc8gu.jpg
    Galaxy_zpsi2jvpoje.jpg
    Screenshot-207_zpsordpbsqm.png

Hope you guys like it and I will be uploading these ladies if your interested. Later! <3
    Screenshot-202_zpsmtde1kp5.png
    giphy.gif

• Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    edited May 2016
    Forsythe Legacy Family, Generation 7.6

Three Birthdays:

Faith grooming their new cat, Ghost.
    Screenshot-201.jpg

Daniel feeding Ghost a treat.
    Screenshot-202.jpg

Liz reading to Violet.
    Screenshot-203.jpg
    Screenshot-204.jpg

Alexa joined the Military career.
    Screenshot-205.jpg

Dominick aged up to a toddler.
    Screenshot-206.jpg

Daniel moved Alec Laughlin and Sean Goldman Forsythe to the family graveyard.
    Screenshot-207.jpg

Ghost hanging out on the kitchen counter.
    Screenshot-208.jpg

Suzette feeding Ghost a treat.
    Screenshot-209.jpg
    Screenshot-210.jpg
    Screenshot-211.jpg

Dominick's grandfather Jorge Crouch-Crouse passed away just before Violet's birthday. Waylon Crouch-Crouse is still in mourning.
    Screenshot-212.jpg

Violet celebrates her birthday and ages up into a child.
    Screenshot-213.jpg
    Screenshot-214.jpg
    Screenshot-215.jpg
    Screenshot-216.jpg

This is what Oryan does with his time when everyone else is away.

Oryan playing laser tag with Ghost.
    Screenshot-219.jpg

Checking himself out in the mirror.
    Screenshot-220.jpg

Daniel was out of sorts again, so he had a fight with Charles the Evil Chicken. He won. That should improve his mood.
    Screenshot-221.jpg

Oryan decides it's time for him to live on his own and get a life. He delves into the family coffers and purchases a home. He should be all right. He's getting almost $3000 a week in royalties right now.
    Screenshot-222.jpg

His new home.
    Screenshot-223.jpg

The first thing he does in his new home?
    Screenshot-224.jpg

Being an author, he then sits down to read the competition.
    Screenshot-225.jpg

Ghost loves he Pet Hygienator.
    Screenshot-226.jpg

I found this guy striding through the park. I wonder what bills the City of Sunset Valley forgot to pay?
    Screenshot-227.jpg

Daniel fulfilled his Lifetime Wish of becoming a Creature-Robot Cross Breeder!
    Screenshot-228.jpg

Violet went to visit a friend and asked her to do their homework together. This is where her friend sat.
    Screenshot-229.jpg

Faith celebrates her birthday and ages into a teen. Her parents forgot to get her a birthday cake. This could be traumatic for her.
    Screenshot-230.jpg
    Screenshot-231.jpg
    Screenshot-233.jpg
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    He's still creepin'.

Screenshot-96_zpsuvwz0wdn.jpg

Stewart worked hard at leveling up logic in order to make his friend real. He eventually succeeded. Oh, and they are both teenagers!

Screenshot-99_zpstjc6nkpd.jpg

Screenshot-100_zpsjvvfq33w.jpg

I decided to throw in some drama upon making Cosmo real. He immediately fell in love with Stewart. However, Stewart decided to break up with him just seconds after they went steady. :D They proceeded to argue and fight each other. Cosmo won the fight. They are enemies now.

Rantidev, being a dad, put both teens in timeouts while he made some more nectar. He made it to level 6 of the career.

The nectar field in the Shire was FILLED with dwarves for some reason. If you look closely, you can see two dwarves making out. Hooray for story progression! Rantidev, as a 4 star celebrity, posed for some pics there. I also added a new skin, so both his and Stewart's faces changed a bit.

Screenshot-97_zpsolduh9ea.jpg

Screenshot-98_zpssik2mnmw.jpg

Oh and I moved out Clara. She was getting pretty boring to me for some reason.

Oh, and remember that pic of the puppy snuggling his mother? Well that puppy is about to become an elder. Time flies by!
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    @emorrill The addition of the custom pictures by @jillbg are awesome!

@Tshine2614 Good update.

@BrittanyChick22 Awesome ladies!

@cheesetruck Great update. The more I see, the more I want that world. :lol:
  • Options
    @emorrill I love your new house. I hope you and your family are happy there.

I'm sorry to hear you're so tired. Consider a sleep study if nothing else is apparently wrong as it is possible you are not sleeping effectively.

Your new pictures for your's sim's walls are great. And I love what you've done with the Friends apartments. I don't watch the shows often so am not totally familiar with them all.

I've been diverted from my main game again.

I discovered badges again and after getting a few the other day I thought I'd try for some more.

I've already described getting these three...
    Badges001.jpg

They are 1. Woohoo in photobooth 10 times 2. Have a ghost baby 3. Have Sims perform 200 hours of cardio workouts.

Next I tried for getting a Singer Sim perform each sing-a-gram 15 times. That was interesting.

Here's the badge.
    Singagram_Badge001.jpg

I should say I've generally avoided Show Time careers. I didn't know how many sing-a-grams there were to be done but I thought I'd find out as I went.

I used the same family of 8 siblings I made quickly to get the 200 hours of cardio workouts. I ended up changing some LTW to add to the number of badges I could get from them.

I have a lot of sing-a-gram pictures so will just show those to you now.

Here she is delivering sing-a-grams out and about town.
    Singagram007.jpg

I mostly got her to deliver them to her siblings and to a household I added to the game to provide lots of Sims for her to grab and force to listen to her sing-a-grams.

I don't know how many Sims are in that household. It is basically all of the new Sims I've made recently except for a few the game moved out to other lots.

I think the game moved them out because..

1. There was about 20 sims in the household
    2. The lot had no house on it.
    3. There were available empty houses nearby.

I was really trying to take lots of shortcuts - but I eventually relented and built them a place on another empty lot. It has basements to avoid spoiling the look of the scenery with a big ungainly looking house above ground.

This is the big household in their living room. She's working her way around the room delivering all sing-a-grams she knows to each sim in turn. Most of the sims living in this household are not in the picture - but a few of them are there.

Singagram009.jpg

Here's another view of the same big room.
    Singagram010.jpg

And near their front door.
    Singagram011.jpg

Now she's back home delivering sing-a-grams to one of her brothers.
    Singagram012.jpg

She caught fire a lot when delivering the you are special sing-a-gram and the game often froze at that point and I had to restart. When I restarted she tended to be invisible until I changed her costume.

Here she is being invisible and delivering sing-a-grams to the big household.
    Singagram013.jpg

I totally lost track of how many sing-a-grams she delivered of each type so I just made her deliver 3 to every Sim. I knew she'd already done 15 of the celebratory sing-a-gram so didn't get her to do it unless she had a job to deliver one of those sing-a-grams.

We still had the occasional alien abduction
    Abduction002.jpg

And here is a pic of their house
    Home006.jpg
    I like how the architecture goes nicely with the mushroom trees growing around it.

Here are a few pictures back home in their basement. The house above ground was too small for 8 sims and I didn't want to spoil the look of their lot above ground. They only have a single level basement. Everything they need is in the basement or in the small rooms they have above ground.
    Singagram014.jpg
    She has now gained a new level of the singer career and graduated from her red costume to the black one.

At least she did't catch fire when the romantic sing-a-gram failed. I was never sure if these failures were counted in the final count of sing-a-grams she had to deliver to get the badge. She got paid for them if they failed when she had a job to deliver one. But she got a reduced payment.
    Singagram015.jpg

The You Are Special sing-a-gram was the one that repeatedly lit her up.
    Singagram016.jpg

Sometimes she had to try several times to get a sing-a-gram that failed to be eventually delivered successfully.
    Singagram017.jpg

Then she got involved in a pillow fight.
    Pillowfight001.jpg

She had to go out to do a job to deliver a romantic sing-a-gram. It worked. I think it failed first time she tried though.
    Singagram018.jpg

Then Bonehilda surprised me by climbing into the top bunk and taking a relaxing rest.
    Bonehilda002.jpg
    This was after repeated route fails when she tried to make the bed in a top bunk - so I was really surprised to see this happen.

On fire - lucky there is an all-in-one bathroom nearby.
    Singagram019.jpg

Since the surprise of seeing Bonehilda relaxing on the top bunk I thought I'd see if she could also receive a sing-a-gram.
    Singagram020.jpg
    The answer is YES.

Singagram021.jpg

Singagram022.jpg

Singagram023.jpg

Singagram024.jpg

Three of the brothers sitting watching their TV.
    Brothers001.jpg

I placed a few extra lots in town. I added them to an empty area of the map so had to add the actual lots using CAW first.

This was done because I wanted my singer to buy some Shower-in-a-can from one of my Savvy Seller stores and I couldn't remember which one had them so I had to add both. I also added the missing showtime venues to allow extra badges to be obtained eventually.

Here she is buying 10 shower-in-a-can from the top floor of the 'Blue Building'.
    Shower_In_ACan001.jpg

Then she delivered a few sing-a-grams to the cashier she found there.
    Singagram025.jpg

Leaving the 'Blue Building' to deliver some more sing-a-grams.
    Moving_On001.jpg

Scene001.jpg

Every so often I see a scene I haven't noticed before. I liked this one so here she is running to catch a taxi to go to a job.
    Moving_On002.jpg

This is getting a bit long. So I'll stop here and post another one with more Lunar Lakes images. I hope you are enjoying them so far.

• Options
    Anonymous_Loba24Anonymous_Loba24 Posts: 528 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    @Anonymous_Loba24 OMG I love the quality in your pics. Can I ask what are your graphics?
    Thanks! Now being slightly stupid I have to ask if you mean computer or the game. I'm assuming you mean my laptop but I really don't wanna give unnecessary info lol.
    4079d81271f2af485384f79de0670e0a.gif
  • Options
    Continuation of the saga of the sing-a-grams

In my previous post you saw my singer sim running to catch a taxi to her next job.

Here she is arriving in the taxi
    Arriving001.jpg
    I've noticed the hills are a bit steep in Lunar Lakes. Taxis have problems with a lot of them.

I didn't expect to see her deliver her sing-a-gram in the middle of the road though. And I was a bit surprised to see her sing-a-gram thingo disappear under the road when she put it down.
    Singagram026.jpg
    I have no idea who the recipient is here.

Then she had to rush off to deliver some more sing-a-grams.
    Moving_On003.jpg

Moving_On004.jpg

Singagram027.jpg

I just like the scenery in Lunar Lakes - although there is a bit of sing-a-gram action going on here too.
    Singagram028.jpg

Singagram029.jpg

Singagram030.jpg

Just some pretty pictures
    Scene002.jpg

Scene003.jpg

Scene004.jpg

Each of these domes had a garden based on another world.
    Scene006.jpg

She had to deliver a sing-a-gram to this place. I thought it was interesting as its outer walls were made into a swimming pool.
    House002.jpg

House003.jpg

House004.jpg
    She found convenient swimming pools can be very useful to put herself out after catching fire while delivering dangerous sing-a-grams.

I'm not sure where she was in these pictures. It may have been a gym. The sim she's delivering the sing-a-gram to is one I made and placed into the big household described in my previous post. I'm not sure if this sim is still in that household or if the game has moved her out.
    Singagram031.jpg

Singagram032.jpg

Singagram033.jpg

Lucky she had lots of shower-in-a-can
    Singagram034.jpg

She went home and delivered a few more sing-a-grams to her siblings
    Home007.jpg

Home008.jpg

She still caught on fire regularly
    Singagram035.jpg

Singagram036.jpg

Singagram037.jpg

Eventually she got that elusive badge.
    Singagram038.jpg

Singagram_Badge001.jpg

I learned a bit about the singing career and saw some new things in Lunar Lakes.

Now to move on to .... MORE badges. :)

• Options
    The next brilliant idea I had was to do the big bounce badge. I finally worked out it required an acrobat. So I got an acrobat and she began her training by visiting the festival and performing for tips.

Acrobat002.jpg

Acrobat003.jpg

The Diva sim (who still has to finish asking for compliments from 30 sims) was skating at the festival dome.
    Skating001.jpg

Later on the acrobat went to the Magic Gnomes Magical Treasure park to perform for tips.
    Acrobat004.jpg

Acrobat005.jpg

As part of her efforts to play for tips she was leaning forward and showing she was struggling to walk. Then she got thrown up in the air and blown around a bit while dust blew up all around her. I didn't get a pic of that.:(

Then the next thing that happened was she got an unexpected badge.

Blown Away
    Blown_Away_Badge.jpg
    'Have your sim get blown away while walking against the wind'.

I never would have guessed that was related to being an acrobat.

I left this game at that point. I'll return at some stage to try for the badges.

image sharing sites
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,019 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    ...Lucky she had lots of shower-in-a-can
    Singagram034.jpg
    She still caught on fire regularly
    Singagram035.jpg...
    @Karritz I'm beginning to think the Singers have a more dangerous job than the Fire Fighters! They need to band together and form a union! Petition for workman's comp or something. Get better insurance! :D

Loved seeing your badge work. Fun. Bonehilda getting a sing-a-gram was awesome!
  • Options
    I got the urge to start a new game in Starlight Shores. This was because I spotted the empty spot for the badge to have a sim have 15 children. I've tried it before with a female sim and that resulted in my current HUGE game in many different worlds - but never got the badge.

Then I tried adopting 15 children. Another fail.

This time I'm using the new sim I made using ESkin Fresh. One of his traits was mean spirited - but I thought that wouldn't make it very easy for him to convince women to have babies with him. So, in order to speed things up, I changed that trait to Irresistible.

I moved three female sims into Starlight Shores - in different houses. I changed their furniture by adding the Vibromatic LN3000 bed (supposedly it guarantees pregnancy on each TFB). I don't want to have to waste too much time repeatedly trying for baby.

I also added 5 baby cribs to each of their households. I have decided I'll try for each of them to have 5 babies. That will make 15 for him. I hope it works this time.

So far he has managed 2 pregnancies and one possible? Not sure about that one.

Here are some pics.
    TFB001.jpg

TFB002.jpg

The ladies are not always home so he has to occupy his time. He went skating.Skating002.jpg

Park001.jpg

More to follow - when I get around to going back to this game. I have to spend the rest of today out and about here doing real life stuff.
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @emorrill: pretty house

@Karritz: awesome pictures

@lanlyn: awesome updates

@lasummerb: awesome updates

@all: Sorry if I missed anybody. :)
    :) Smile!

• Options
    @lanlyn thank you for your comments. I thought I was adding too many pictures - but they needed to be shown to give the fun of the sing-a-gram deliveries. I tried to give the most informative or amusing pictures. I specially enjoyed the one with Bonehilda. She seems to have more strings to her bow than I previously thought.

@puddinroy thanks for your comment.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top