Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!!! (INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW) EPISODE 11 IS UP NOW!!! (NEW EPISODE UP NOW)

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    I'm intrigued as to why some people might not be happy.

But most importantly, I need to know who you chose. Now.

Working on it... Had to do some Photoshop work as well as keeping up with the matters here and on my email.
    Banner.png
    @KingSmarties check deine E-Mail bitte! ;):+1:
    Banner.png
    edited May 2016
    In anticipation of Smarties's judgement of the final product, here's a small Even Animation to amuse and entertain us.

INTRO.gif

Please think of this song while watching XD. Now what would be inside the new box? Maybe I can recreate this scene for the intro.. but it'd be quite some work. Plus I got some other schoolwork to do as well. :C
    Banner.png
  • KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member
    In anticipation of Smarties's judgement of the final product, here's a small Even Animation to amuse and entertain us.

INTRO.gif

Please think of this song while watching XD. Now what would be inside the new box? Maybe I can recreate this scene for the intro.. but it'd be quite some work. Plus I got some other schoolwork to do as well. :C

Wow, nice animation Vul :D I LOVE IT!!! :P Really gets me excited to get this season started!
  • KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member
    Speaking of getting started, we finally have the character wall together, who wants to see who they're playing as and against? ;)

@HayloHusky @Turner @M13Vulpecula @x_MG_x @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299 @TheSingingSimmer @ChocoCub @Alleenmens @lovesstorms @Skelda @Kaliko103 @ninjakid150
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Me me me!!

And wait... Vul, you made that??!
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

Yeah, I wanna see the wall :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited May 2016
    5x4%2BCompleted.pngg

EVEN STEVENS: "This is the place where Drama happens, Friendships are made and broken and Enemies are produced. Hello world, and welcome to the fifth season of Abnormality! :smiley:

Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
    And yes Turner, I made that Animation myself. It was supposed to be the start of the intro, but I have to create it all over again. :(
    Banner.png
  • TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    Me! I want to!
  • Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    love the wall :)
    edited May 2016
    Woah.... The wall turned out much better than I was expecting.... it's actually really cool! :o
    The different colors make it better, and I didn't realize the gnome head was the frame! Well done, Vul.

And Ali and Ava.... Uh-oh here we go lol
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I love the wall so very much! The gnome outline frame thingies are perfect!

This looks like a unique group of individuals. I'm happy with Cora.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Love the wall ^.^ was not expecting the gnome out lines to stay XD I was expecting Brady Bunch styled squares :P looks cool.

Such interesting lookin sims XD I love how Tristan is sparkling XD well done Vul *claps*

Ali and Ava <3 Yay! My favourite twins are back ^.^

@Turner what do you mean uh oh?! How rude XD :P they're gonna be hilarious and you know it!
    Is Xander/Zanders name spelt right? :/ on the wall it's with an X but on the first page it's a Z... Which is it XD
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Awesome! I think Rickey going to have fun... ;)
    Well duh, of course the gnome outlines are staying! XD A tribute to our very favourite garden gnome. :3

I knew that the extra spot Smarties claimed would be Ali and Ava! I mean, Haylo, you were VERY quick to get yourself the spot next door after Smarties... Will they play as usual though (2 playing as 1, like BBCan had this season)? Or will they pull off a Twin Twist?
    Banner.png
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Is Xander/Zanders name spelt right? :/ on the wall it's with an X but on the first page it's a Z... Which is it XD

Whoops. Looks like I got confused with Xander Roth.. :o
    Banner.png
    Well duh, of course the gnome outlines are staying! XD A tribute to our very favourite garden gnome. :3

I knew that the extra spot Smarties claimed would be Ali and Ava! I mean, Haylo, you were VERY quick to get yourself the spot next door after Smarties... Will they play as usual though (2 playing as 1, like BBCan had this season)? Or will they pull off a Twin Twist?

Haha really? I was at work. It was just coincidence :3 I don't know what you're talking about XD

They'll play as usual. 2 for the price of 1. Twin twist would be cool, but that usually ends with the twins both playing if they survive XD so I don't think that's gonna happen. Plus Ali and Ava are already known to be twins and they never are apart. Ali would
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Oh yeah, I'm happy with Rebecca :D She got a great Hairstyle ;)

c6fj8ujnodut.png
    SEASON'S TWIST: THE TOKEN SHOP!!!

Here is the Token Shop!

Before each competition you will have the choice whether you want to purchase any bonus advantages for the upcoming challenge, these bonuses could help you in winning a challenge and securing power in the game, you can also get other prizes too which could save you from going home early.

Each housemate starts with 20 tokens in total, when you buy any of the prizes/bonuses from the shop your tokens will decrease until you hit 0. Once you have gone down to 0 tokens you cannot buy any more prizes/bonuses to help with your game. When we get to the halfway point in the game, the tokens of all housemates will be refreshed to 20 and the power to get more bonuses will be allowed.

Below are bonuses that you can buy for the FIRST HOH COMPETITION! If you want to use your tokens on any bonuses make sure you include them with your submitted HOH challenge. Thank you :)

BONUSES FOR THE FIRST HOH CHALLENGE!

+1 Extra Vote on HOH (Costs 3 Tokens)

+2 Extra Votes on HOH (Costs 6 Tokens)

CURRENT TOKENS IN HOUSEMATES KITTY:
    Ali & Ava- 20
    Aaron- 20
    Chrissy- 20
    Cora- 20
    Derek- 20
    Glen- 20
    John- 20
    Leah- 20
    Rebecca- 20
    Ricky- 20
    Sherri- 20
    Tristan- 20
    Zander- 20

This is a really cool twist! I was thinking of doing a similar "shop" twist idea in a future season of my show, but wasn't exactly sure how people would obtain their currency. Just starting with a flat fee of 20 is simple and good enough. :p
    I'm excited to see what other kinds of prizes and advantages await us down the line... :smiley:

@Turner what do you mean uh oh?! How rude XD :P they're gonna be hilarious and you know it!

You know what I mean by uh-oh... lol.

The twins are back in town! Everyone run and hide!!
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited May 2016

Yeah can you please change the spelling? I don't want a misspelled name for my sim.

Seriously screw this Xander Roth person
    BTW, call me Jake.
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Yeah can you please change the spelling? I don't want a misspelled name for my sim.

Seriously screw this Xander Roth person

Working on it......

Take it easy, he's only a child. D:
    Banner.png
    5x4%2BCompleted.png

Like this?
    Banner.png