Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The sims freeplay toddlers are so lucky

marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
edited May 2016 in The Sims FreePlay
Toddlers can play with so much stuff you could open a brilliant toy store for the sims 4 if the creators had included them and took tips from the past Sims games and even freeplay.

Toddlers have things like

Toy bike
Costume chest
Rocking horse items
Toy kitchen set
Toy tea set items
See-saw items
Stuffed animal items
Toy stroller
Clubhouse
Kids pool sets
Swing set
Train and car sets
Toddler bookcases sets
Blackboard
Toy blocks set
toy house sets
Sand pit
Decor
4 beds
Table and chair's

Not to mention the most independent than in TS2/TS3

They can travel to other lots alone and use some items in the community lots

Kids pool
Slide

Feed and pet horses

Use items in the fun fair and things in the other lots and lots of clothing you can. Collect with completing skills.

And use a lot of basic household items without help and even eat normal food at a normal table,interactions with pets and watchingTV on the sofa

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Comments

• ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    I agree. But EA probably wouldn't because EA most likely would think that headlines about "New emotions and new multitasking" would sell much better than headlines about "More interactions and several new activities for especially toddlers". So EA therefore probably told the developers otherwise ;)
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Yeah I think both babies and toddlers are well done in the Sims Freeplay. So many cute activities.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    They are the life of the social freeplay app.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited May 2016
    Scobre wrote: »
    Yeah I think both babies and toddlers are well done in the Sims Freeplay. So many cute activities.

Agree

I do love preteens and teens too )

They all have a great collection of items :)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    It does seem a bit mean that the phone apps are getting more than the PC games but as I said before. I boycott apps as much as possible.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    It does seem a bit mean that the phone apps are getting more than the PC games but as I said before. I boycott apps as much as possible.
    The games (TS4 and TSF) are very different:
    1. TS4 is a bigger game which allows more sims in each house and where you can modify a sim more and also modify the house you play much more.
    2. TSF isn't about playing just a single house and modifying it. Instead it is about playing all the families in the whole town at the same time and letting them work on many hobbies and quests. Therefore it has much more varied gameplay. But it is a game for people who like quests and challenges more than just playing a single family, modify a sim's look and build a house for a sims family.

So the Sims Freeplay should mainly only be compared with other similar apps in the App Store and here the Sims Freeplay clearly wins because it is just better than all other similar apps.

The Sims 4 should instead be compared to other big Sims games which has a similar focus and about as many expensive expansions. Here it is more difficult to call TS4 a winner because a lot of people still prefer to play TS2 or TS3 instead.
  • Marysimmer1971Marysimmer1971 Posts: 20 New Member
    [quote="Erpe;c-14836968"][quote="king_of_simcity7;14836947"]It does seem a bit mean that the phone apps are getting more than the PC games but as I said before. I boycott apps as much as possible.[/quote]
    The games (TS4 and TSF) are very different:
    1. TS4 is a bigger game which allows more sims in each house and where you can modify a sim more and also modify the house you play much more.
    2. TSF isn't about playing just a single house and modifying it. Instead it is about playing all the families in the whole town at the same time and letting them work on many hobbies and quests. Therefore it has much more varied gameplay. But it is a game for people who like quests and challenges more than just playing a single family, modify a sim's look and build a house for a sims family.

So the Sims Freeplay should mainly only be compared with other similar apps in the App Store and here the Sims Freeplay clearly wins because it is just better than all other similar apps.

The Sims 4 should instead be compared to other big Sims games which has a similar focus and about as many expensive expansions. Here it is more difficult to call TS4 a winner because a lot of people still prefer to play TS2 or TS3 instead.[/quote]

I agreed!!!
  • Andrea48Andrea48 Posts: 16 Member
    Sims freeplay was done by Firemonkey...so firemonkey probably created this game and was paid by EA for the creation and they get a cut of all the sales that are processed through the game so that is why we get more through this game then the sims 4 game because their creators are working on it...this game could almost he as good as the sims 2 if if they would give these sims some emotions and personality and autononmy...The quests arent that bad its just these ridiculous real play hours for the dumbest mundane crap that makes this game not want to be played by simmers...I cant stand that part of the game