Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looks like were getting Aquarium Windows as well

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
If you look at this picture you'll notice the windows with bubbles and in the trailer you could see the bubbles animating in these windows.
The-Sims-4-Dine-Out-Official-Trailer-0300.jpg

Notice the aquarium on the left and the aquarium window on the right
The-Sims-4-Dine-Out-Official-Trailer-0104.jpg

Comments

• QuaayQuaay Posts: 556 Member
    I can't wait to have those in my game :D
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
    edited May 2016
    Quaay wrote: »
    I can't wait to have those in my game :D

With the Dine Out aquarium windows and aquarium and the Spa Day aquarium and waterfall walls we can now build an aquarium exibit.
  • Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    The windows look great!
    Aussie_Simmer
    edited May 2016
    I'm surprised no one noticed the aquarium windows earlier. I found them watching the trailer in slow motion.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I'm going to use the bubble windows in a seafood restaurant along with some aquariums for sims to pick their dinner from.
  • Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    I wasn't too sure about them cat!
    Aussie_Simmer
  • lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    May just be my eyes, but they don't seem to be windows or set into the wall...? Especially in the second picture. Not too sure about the top picture either...
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    I don't think those are aquarium windows in the first pic. I think they might just be a glass tank barrier filled with water with bubble jets in them. You can see them in a lot of the video and in some shots it just by a wall and not cutting through like a window would and you don't see any fish in them in any of the shots.
    I've asked SimGuruHouts on twitter just to make sure.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member

In the second pic to the right of the aquarium is definitely some sort of wall, barrier, decorative water bubble effects thingie. lol But not sure if it's a window.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • blugar44blugar44 Posts: 229 Member
    It would be really cool to have aquarium windows-- any more aquariums at all, really, considering I work as a marine biologist hahaha. I'm hoping for more fish species in the future but it's a pretty niche desire so I don't really expect too much :P
    In the second pic to the right of the aquarium is definitely some sort of wall, barrier, decorative water bubble effects thingie. lol But not sure if it's a window.

It looks like a window from outside.
    blugar44 wrote: »
    It would be really cool to have aquarium windows-- any more aquariums at all, really, considering I work as a marine biologist hahaha. I'm hoping for more fish species in the future but it's a pretty niche desire so I don't really expect too much :P

I think it s pretty safe to say we can expect starfish,sea horses,jellyfish and sea anemones in the future when we get a tropical vacation destination expansion.

I ve requested those on twitter.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If they are not windows, you can place them in front of windows a get the same effect.