March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask a question/ Answer a question

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    A: Whenever I am not decorating, I am thinking about improvements to make as I play. So no, but yes. :)

Q: Do you use cheats? If so, which?
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited May 2016
    A: Only use cheats to fix things (when I either can't or don't feel like using mods).

B: What's your favorite mode of transportation your sims?
    p8L4V6v.png
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Horseback, when I am playing Sims who own horses. Otherwise, jogging (Don't Break a Sweat mode) until my Sims reach Athletic 10, by which point they can usually afford a motorcycle. :) So those three, in that order.

What amenities do you like to have on your home lot? What do you try to avoid?
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    A: If you're talking about what I start with in a legacy challenge lot just the Basics, but if you mean in general I usually use them all except maybe Bonehilda.
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    Horseback, when I am playing Sims who own horses. Otherwise, jogging (Don't Break a Sweat mode) until my Sims reach Athletic 10, by which point they can usually afford a motorcycle. :) So those three, in that order.

What amenities do you like to have on your home lot? What do you try to avoid?

A: I love the SwiftGro gardening thingy. Always have the alchemy station and a cauldron. Hmmm, must have the ballet barre somewhere in the house. I use the buy debug cheat and put incense in all of the rooms. Air conditioner (lol, even if it is just for looks, they have to have it). And, of course, all high quality items. Only the best for my sims! I avoid pools and the sauna because if I leave them alone for a SECOND, they are either in the pool or steaming veggies.

Q: What is the worst thing that has happened to your sim? Or the best?
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    Abducted and then shortly after giving birth to an alien, nailed by a meteor. The best thing in my opinion since I love this kind of stuff happening. :)
    tumblr_nnan10d3SG1ssiu0eo1_1280.png

Q: How long have you been a simmer?
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    A: Since the Sims 2 base game came out. I did take a long break after Bon Voyage though. I got into TS3 at the end of 2013.

Q: What's one skill you have at least one sim in every household master for the benefit of the household? For me, I invariably have someone master alchemy (cooking and handiness are close seconds).
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    TreyNutz wrote: »
    A: Since the Sims 2 base game came out. I did take a long break after Bon Voyage though. I got into TS3 at the end of 2013.

Q: What's one skill you have at least one sim in every household master for the benefit of the household? For me, I invariably have someone master alchemy (cooking and handiness are close seconds).

Cooking. I like my Sims to have good food to eat.

Q. Favorite pet in TS3?

• SimiLovaSimiLova Posts: 1,123 Member
    Even though I'm not a huge horse person in real life, I love the horses in sims 3. The barns, the freaked out at loud noises or lightening, being able to ride them through town. Just totally awesome.

Q: How many occult sims have you had living in one household at one time in your game? Not including premade families that already came with occult families.
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited May 2016
    Two, a witch and a faerie. (Years back, though, I played on my friend's computer and I had a full house of supernatural sims, but I wouldn't really count that.)

Most children your sim has ever had?
    Post edited by Breazona on
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • Sims143Sims143 Posts: 42 Member
    > @Breazona said:
    > Two, a witch and a faerie. (Years back, though, I played on my friend's computer and I had a full house of supernatural sims, but I wouldn't really count that.)
    >
    > Most children your sim has ever had?

The most kids my sims have ever had is ten (all living in the household together with their parents; I used mods to extend the household limit).

My question:

I've started new discussions before (the last time was several months ago), and now I need to post a(nother) new discussion (I have a bunch of questions to ask, but it's easier to just post them on a new discussion then on this one), but somehow I can't see where the 'Start new discussion' is... (I must be blind. LOL) So, how do I start a new discussion?
    > @lasummerb said:
    > egandre wrote: »
    >
    > @lasummerb I love attending parties with my sim! :)
    >
    > @lasummerb Where do you get the baby swings?

You can also get baby swings (among a few other store items) from aroundthesims3/objects without having to buy from the store. For baby swings, once on the website, click on 'kid's room', found on the left hand side, under 'by sets'. The baby swing mod and the baby swings (you can't get the swings sold on the Sims 3 Store, but you can get ones the creator has made) are found under the 'Baby Swings & Changing Table' and the 'Sims 2 to 3 Baby Stuff' sections. :) I would post the direct links, but I haven't been around long enough to do so.
    Sims143 wrote: »
    > @Breazona said:
    Most children your sim has ever had?

The most kids my sims have ever had is ten (all living in the household together with their parents; I used mods to extend the household limit).

My question:

I've started new discussions before (the last time was several months ago), and now I need to post a(nother) new discussion (I have a bunch of questions to ask, but it's easier to just post them on a new discussion then on this one), but somehow I can't see where the 'Start new discussion' is... (I must be blind. LOL) So, how do I start a new discussion?

(to the previous Q, A: 28, with 21 still living at home. Took me a while to fire up my last game and count.)

A: you probably have to wait until you become a member. I heard they've disabled creating new threads for new members due to spam.

Q: Favorite EP is always a popular question, so I'll ask what's your favorite SP? (mine is probably HELS)
    edited May 2016
    > @lasummerb said:
    > egandre wrote: »
    >
    > @lasummerb I love attending parties with my sim! :)
    >
    > @lasummerb Where do you get the baby swings?

You can also get baby swings (among a few other store items) from aroundthesims3/objects without having to buy from the store. For baby swings, once on the website, click on 'kid's room', found on the left hand side, under 'by sets'. The baby swing mod and the baby swings (you can't get the swings sold on the Sims 3 Store, but you can get ones the creator has made) are found under the 'Baby Swings & Changing Table' and the 'Sims 2 to 3 Baby Stuff' sections. :) I would post the direct links, but I haven't been around long enough to do so.

@Sims143 yes, I know, but you need the store item in order for those from ats to work. :) I don't know anything about a baby swing mod.
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    edited May 2016
    Q: Favorite EP is always a popular question, so I'll ask what's your favorite SP? (mine is probably HELS)

That's a good one. Master Suite has lots of items that I use all the time.

Q: If you could live in Twinbrook, whom would you choose to start a family with?
  • Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Answer: Not sure yet, my human sims living there have been too busy getting on their feet after disasterously buying a shop/home combo estate... intended to house faeries.

Question: How do you set a price in a player created store to sell things like potions and paintings?
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    edited May 2016
    > @Breazona said:
    > Two, a witch and a faerie. (Years back, though, I played on my friend's computer and I had a full house of supernatural sims, but I wouldn't really count that.)
    >

My question:

Click on General Disussion at the top of the page. Then on the top right you will see the option of 'New Discussion". Hope this helps!

ETA: Ask and Answer, as you were. B)
    > @lasummerb said:
    > Sims143 wrote: »
    >
    > > @lasummerb said:
    > > egandre wrote: »
    > >
    > > @lasummerb I love attending parties with my sim! :)
    > >
    > > @lasummerb Where do you get the baby swings?
    >
    >
    > You can also get baby swings (among a few other store items) from aroundthesims3/objects without having to buy from the store. For baby swings, once on the website, click on 'kid's room', found on the left hand side, under 'by sets'. The baby swing mod and the baby swings (you can't get the swings sold on the Sims 3 Store, but you can get ones the creator has made) are found under the 'Baby Swings & Changing Table' and the 'Sims 2 to 3 Baby Stuff' sections. :) I would post the direct links, but I haven't been around long enough to do so.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @Sims143 yes, I know, but you need the store item in order for those from ats to work. :) I don't know anything about a baby swing mod.

No, that website has a mod that makes the baby swings work without the baby swing from the store.
    > @TreyNutz said:
    > Sims143 wrote: »
    >
    > > @Breazona said:
    >
    > The most kids my sims have ever had is ten (all living in the household together with their parents; I used mods to extend the household limit).
    >
    > My question:
    >
    > I've started new discussions before (the last time was several months ago), and now I need to post a(nother) new discussion (I have a bunch of questions to ask, but it's easier to just post them on a new discussion then on this one), but somehow I can't see where the 'Start new discussion' is... (I must be blind. LOL) So, how do I start a new discussion?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > (to the previous Q, A: 28, with 21 still living at home. Took me a while to fire up my last game and count.)
    >
    > A: you probably have to wait until you become a member. I heard they've disabled creating new threads for new members due to spam.
    >
    > Q: Favorite EP is always a popular question, so I'll ask what's your favorite SP? (mine is probably HELS)

What, seriously? -_- Well, how long should it take until I become a member? That's very annoying.
    @Sims143 Oh okay. I never paid that close attention because I have the swing from the store. I only saw where Sandy said you need it installed in your game, I didn't read the part about the file you need in the mods folder. I have used one of the swings before.

correctedscreenshot-103-vert.png?w=774&h=867
    What, seriously? -_- Well, how long should it take until I become a member? That's very annoying.

Yeah, spam is always annoying. See this thread for the answer to your question:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know/p1
    @TreyNutz Okay, thank you :)
  • cheryl2627cheryl2627 Posts: 1 New Member
    my question.... where do you find a camera so they sims can take pics
  • egandreegandre Posts: 659 Member
    @cheryl2627 I believe your sims can buy cameras at the markets in the World Adventure expansion pack

My Question:
    What is the chance/rate of pregnancy in sims 3 for young adults and adults?
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    A: I think 75% but I am not sure. This can be altered with mods. (certain mod not allowed to be discussed here)

Q: How often do you take screenshots?
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top