Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wonder when the live streams are going to start?!

Hi All

When do you think the live streams are going to start?! :)

Aussie_Simmer

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    June 6th
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    June 6th

Wouldn't that be nice! :)
    Aussie_Simmer
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I would prefer much sooner, like in the morning. :)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    Cinebar wrote: »
    I would prefer much sooner, like in the morning. :)

Yes! I like your way of thinking! :)
    Aussie_Simmer
  • ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    I kinda figured they'd start them sometime this month leading up to the gp release. Maybe next week?
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    "Soon"...which hopefully won't be months
    It'd be a great idea to stream some of the GP up to release
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I'm hoping in the next 2 weeks.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I don't know, but I'm excited about them.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • glorificaglorifica Posts: 258 Member
    i bet they're starting the live streams AFTER dine out releases. otherwise we'd see it's faults beforehand and maybe not buy it.
    simming on through.
  • KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    I hope they'll start soon... even tho time zone might be in my way :/
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    glorifica wrote: »
    i bet they're starting the live streams AFTER dine out releases. otherwise we'd see it's faults beforehand and maybe not buy it.

According to Simgurudrake she's setting up a new system that is a new and improved system to the way sims 3 worke.

Do not quote me on that though as I am not entirely sure and do not want to misquote her.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    Well according to @SimGuruNinja, who wanted to "serve up some fresh info soon" soon means about 3 months. :p But I think we're gonna get them a bit earlier than that. Maybe @SimGuruDrake can give us an update ?

They'll probably happen... soon.
    (•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

lol. I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Don't yell at me. Drake is working out the details and I'm pretty sure we'll be doing one for Dine Out in the near future. (Sorry, I don't know the specific dates or timeframes)
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Well according to @SimGuruNinja, who wanted to "serve up some fresh info soon" soon means about 3 months. :p But I think we're gonna get them a bit earlier than that. Maybe @SimGuruDrake can give us an update ?

(•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

lol. I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Don't yell at me. Drake is working out the details and I'm pretty sure we'll be doing one for Dine Out in the near future. (Sorry, I don't know the specific dates or timeframes)

I can't wait to see actual gameplay!
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Yay! @SimGuruNinja says SOON!

*ducks and runs*
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited May 2016

(•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

I see what you did there.

http://giphy.com/gifs/MTFDhGfgk2XcY/html5

can't get the gif to show -.-
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Just came by to remember how awesome ts3 live streams were
  • jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    edited May 2016
    glorifica wrote: »
    My expectations exactly. I can't wait for the live stream. Basically just to see everything that goes wrong while they're playing and all the stories they come up with to "excuse" it.
    I'm looking forward to the first live stream!
    Aussie_Simmer
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

(•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

This is really good news I'm looking forward to seeing it.