Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kalani Wahine's Quest (for slaves!) RESULTS ARE IN!

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @Maladi777 Thank you for submitting Lash. I kinda have a crush on him and I ADORE his backstory!!

I'm so excited to start this. All these guys are amazing!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    @Maladi777 Thank you for submitting Lash. I kinda have a crush on him and I ADORE his backstory!!

You know, I have a crush on him too. I often catch myself staring at him. How weird is that? :joy:
    I'm happy you like his backstory.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »

You know, I have a crush on him too. I often catch myself staring at him. How weird is that? :joy:

New Tony :D
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Marialein wrote: »
    Maladi777 wrote: »

New Tony :D

I didn't dare to say so myself in case of being accused of blasphemy. :lol:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    @Maladi777 - I admit. I started at his pic dreamily for awhile.

I'm routing for my guy too though #teambastian

@pammiechick - good luck to Kalani! So many amazing guys. Hahahahha
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • kanivarakanivara Posts: 41 Member
    Slave Name: Eztli Icnoyotlpilli

Tribe born: Tribe Atzeca

Traits:
    Romantic, Good, Neat (additional through purchase: fertile, alluring, good kisser.)

Why should Kalani choose you to breed? Why, I'm a romantic man who can cook, clean, fix things... I was trained by the Master Slave of my compound and I'm a Creator's son. I'm strong, devoted, and the best choice to father your Creator Heiress! Just one touch of my lips shall have you swooning, Creator Kalani, and I promise you I will do the best work I can.

Any other interesting backstory? I've been told that I look like a man from another land, named David Beckham. Apparently this man gets paid to play sports! Such an enviable life, not that mine's a bad one. I wonder what his tribe is like! Mine is... particularly brutal. Combat is the way of my tribe! The women of my tribe often become Champions in other tribes, and strength is what we're bred for. We make excellent guards, and though we may not be perfect Master Slaves, sons of Tribe Azteca are nothing short of determined! My own father, Iconoyotl, became a Master Slave elsewhere after I was bred. Some... odd choice or another my mother, Creator Tlalli Azteca, made so that he could live. In my tribe, boys are given their father's name as their last name, followed by our word for son: pilli. In my tribe, any son I fathered would be given the last name Eztlipilli. It helps us know if their blood is bad. Daughters, of course, never have bad blood and carry their mother's last name.

Gallery ID: kanivara

Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/0EB030B51CFB11E68E05D3D0AAF9AF0E?searchtype=ea_origin_id&time=all&category=all&searchquery=kanivara&sortby=newest&max=50&maxis=false

CC? Need links here for all CC: None

Picture:05-18-16_8-43-43nbspAM.png

05-18-16_8-44-11nbspAM.png
    Interesting backstory @kanivara ! And very handsome...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • kanivarakanivara Posts: 41 Member
    Interesting backstory @kanivara ! And very handsome...

Glad you like him, @pammiechick!
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    I wonder if I'll actually get round to submitting an entry this time. I have so many amazons to make. And by that, I mean, like, 3! :D
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
    edited May 2016
    Double post, oops. Sorry! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
    I wonder if I'll actually get round to submitting an entry this time. I have so many amazons to make. And by that, I mean, like, 3! :D

You have a week!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

You have a week!

Thanks! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
  • lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    It's a parade of yumminess!! :love: Now I can hardly wait to see this all play out.

I couldn't figure out how to get the gallery link, the gallery on the site doesn't work for me very well. Also, hope I didn't make the backstory too long. I got a bit carried away. :flushed::lol:
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    Lash is so handsome! What a hunk xD <3<3
    2vc864m.jpg

@lovebypondside I REALLY liked his backstory--and loved how they give names to slaves and amazons. Very cool! He's yummy, too!!! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    edited May 2016
    (Double post!!!! Ack!!!)
    Post edited by Meggles on
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
    Oooo, I'm so behind on your story but then you do these awesome challenges and I have to try! I'll work on someone tonight, hopefully! He might be related to my own amazon tribe! :sunglasses:
    @pammiechick you just need him, really :D

Slave Name: Kandor Dragon

Tribe born: Hellon

Traits: neat, loner, active

Why should Kalani choose you to breed?
    I wouldn't say she should choose me. I am not good for anyone. I don't need anyone.

Any other interesting backstory?
    I came form a distant tribe. Hellon is like the name says. It is the hell. The women are cruel. The slaves hardly live long. They are used for breeding and then they have to work until they die. I am no exception. The scars from many fights are on my body. We are used as gladiators for their fun. I have won every fight against my friends. I killed them when the women wanted it. I am a murderer. I am not good for anyone. I better should stay alone or die as it should have been. My "luck" was that one day a slave driver came to our island. She had some things with her my creator wanted. She got what she wanted and I was sold. Sold to an unsure future. Everything should be better than my former life. I just wished she would have sent a younger and innocent man and not me. I deserve to die. I am no real human. Our shaman found me near the vulcan. The tattoos I have as long as I can remember. She said that they symbolize the fire inside of me. She said that I am something like a half dragon. Probably she is right. On daytime I can't see with my dragon eye, but in the night I see everything. The fire fascinates me. It drags me to it. Maybe this is the way I would die. Die in the fire I came from. That sounds like a fair end.

Kandor is destroyed from what they did to him. He doesn't really trust women. The only one he doesn't trust more than women is himself. He thinks he deserves punishment and that he has a bad heart, but nobody every showed him that it is different. Maybe Kalani could help him to see through his own picture of himself. Or maybe another woman :p

Skills: charism 10 fitness: 10 violine: 10 writing: 8

Gallery ID: mariafuchs488

CC? Need links here for all CC: hair eye1 eye2 scar1 scar2

Picture: Iiwye1U.png
    mWQvs12.png
    edited May 2016
    Wow! @Marialein ! He's AMAZING! I love those scars...and his eyes. And his backstory...wow. Just...yeah...I need him!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Ooooh @Marialein Kandor is awesome. I'll take him if Kalani isn't interested :D:love:

@lovebypondside I REALLY liked his backstory--and loved how they give names to slaves and amazons. Very cool! He's yummy, too!!! :love:

Yay I'm glad! :blush:

Ooooh @Marialein Kandor is awesome. I'll take him if Kalani isn't interested :D:love:
    Thank you :kissing_heart: And sure use him for your sim game.
    Wow! @Marialein ! He's AMAZING! I love those scars...and his eyes. And his backstory...wow. Just...yeah...I need him!!

I aam so happy you like him as much as I do ;)
    edited May 2016
    Slave Name: Masaru (Masa for short) (Edit: ALSO, his last name is listed as Ikeda but he doesn't know that, obviously.)

Tribe born: Suzu

Traits: Genius, Family Oriented, Neat

Gained Traits: High metabolism, Speed reader

Skills: gardening & fishing-2, cooking-3, handiness & writing-4, logic-5, fitness-6, wellness-7

Why should Kalani choose him to breed?
    Masa comes from a strong and healthy bloodline that goes back centuries. Despite his appearance, his family comes from many different nationalities and backgrounds. In addition to his impressive lineage, Masa himself is strong, disciplined, dependable, and very intelligent. His guardian has a great respect for Masa’s mother and taught him to respect all people, men and women. He is also a gifted martial artist as well as massage therapist.

Any other interesting backstory?
    Masa was born in secret after his mother, the respected Lady Suzu, had a forbidden romance she told no one about. She went away from her clan and came back the same as she left, leaving the infant in the care of a guardian. His guardian (the father of Suzu’s first-born son) lived away from the village and trained Masa in martial arts, yoga, and even the healing art of massage. Like his mother, Masa is considered to be a genius and, growing up, he studied every text he could get his hands on.

Not knowing the exact identity of his mother, he decided to go off far away and find his own adventure. During his travels he heard about the Wahine tribe and that they were looking for men. Now he awaits the chance to compete in a series of challenges to win the respect of Creator Kalani...

Gallery ID: meggles87

Gallery Link: none (CC - sorry!)

CC? Hair only: https://moon-craters.tumblr.com/post/142544416835/stellan-hair-the-male-conversion-of-my-stella

Picture:
    05_18_16_7_14_30_PM.png

More pictures :)
    05_18_16_7_14_06_PM.png
    05_18_16_6_35_50_PM.png
    05_18_16_6_41_20_PM.png
    Post edited by Meggles on
    @Meggles Oh...I love him! He's gorgeous! And I love that cc hair. Awesome!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Meggles Oh...I love him! He's gorgeous! And I love that cc hair. Awesome!

Thanks @pammiechick !!! He is actually Suzu's child plus someone I haven't introduced in my own story yet (and might not!). This was a nice chance to do something with the mystery father, bwa ha ha! And I was worried he wasn't going to be very big but he turned out pretty huge for genetics (Suzu is RIPPED, lol!)