Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We're missing something

123457...Next

Comments

• kmariakmaria Posts: 282 Member
    edited May 2016
    But sunlight has always come through the windows.. @PSI at least in my game. I think they've done lighting beautifully but it wouldn't seem such a big deal for a guru to tweet about no one mentioning it

*edit - I see that's been confirmed as it.. Still doesn't seem like a big deal to me haha.. Not that it isn't beautiful. I do already have good light effects currently IMO
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I think it is the lighting too because in my games the light barely comes in when a window was installed unlike previous versions. The teddy bear may or may not mean anything.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I am thinking they could update the lighting since adding 64 bit capability. I can't wait to see how my sim's home will look cause I love lots of windows!

As for my being giddy over the child coloring, I think it's a beautiful touch. Something they didn't have to add and not something that has been in the game before. I personally like the little things.

And since we are all dating ourselves I loved Alice!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • trickyTelvanni trickyTelvanni Posts: 40 Member
    This thread made me rewatch trailer for 3 more times! x) Pretty excited for updated lighting!
    "No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world".
    Robin Williams
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    People are looking at the big picture most of the time. At game play.
    Even if someone notices a new deco or something he is not going to go WOW

We need a WOW for game play not decoration or small visuals.
    Indoor lighting has always bothered me since I got the game. It just made everything look so dark and gloomy inside. Like packs, here you got new objects, but everything looks like this inside during the day.
    grey-dark_10364530042014.jpg
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    edited May 2016
    If someone remamper there this mod that replaces the blue shdows to black ones i guess they added that to the game

Here is it:
    tumblr_o5axjjCSWy1tjrolto5_1280.png
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Is it definitely not the teddy bear? lol
    2z5sk6f.png

It looks like a toddler to me. :scream:

Toddlers confirmed. B)

OMG! That looks like a demon child!
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I had to pick up my son right after the trailer was released so I was excited to get on and see what everyone saw. I am surprised that as of yet I haven't seen anyone mention the child coloring at the restaurant table. I was so giddy over that!

That is super cute! A wonderful thing to add. My daughter was like; "Could you just see toddlers coloring along with their older siblings?!"
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    PSI wrote: »
    It is the sunlight coming through the windows, guys! There's at least 2 hints in this pack for a Seasons EP, but we shall see. If that's the case, my faith in The Sims 4 will be restored to an extent.

The heating lamp also gave me hope for an upcoming Seasons EP.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited May 2016
    PSI wrote: »
    It is the sunlight coming through the windows, guys! There's at least 2 hints in this pack for a Seasons EP, but we shall see. If that's the case, my faith in The Sims 4 will be restored to an extent.

The heating lamp also gave me hope for an upcoming Seasons EP.
    I was thinking that those patio heaters might be an indication that something with weather in it might be on the horizon for Sims 4 yesterday. Those and the sunlight appearing on the carpet of one the restaurant got me to thinking about that. ;)

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Slawfish wrote: »
    It sounds like she has answered it.
    Now I'm wondering if that sunlight that's coming through the window will move across the floor as the sun moves across the sky. And I'm also wondering what's next with this sort visual effects. Moonlight shining through the window, and lighting areas of the floor that's right in front of a window?