Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We're missing something

Comments

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Actually I didn't mean to imply that they might increase that skill.. unless it's patched in or something. I just don't do the photography stuff much at all and all the pictures I've done before are small when I hang them on the wall... that's all.
    egTcBMc.png
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited May 2016
    Arletta wrote: »
    I read on one of the guru's twitters (sorry don't remember who's) that the taken picture is put in their inventory and can be hung on the wall. My understanding is that's how it works now (someone correct me if mistaken). Can you use the make things bigger cheat on the pictures?
    The pictures that a sim takes with the camera that's in their phone can be hung on the wall. But those pictures are no where near that size.

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    MysticOne wrote: »
    I had to pick up my son right after the trailer was released so I was excited to get on and see what everyone saw. I am surprised that as of yet I haven't seen anyone mention the child coloring at the restaurant table. I was so giddy over that!

Why?

Well I'm not sure why she's giddy but I quite like that kids can be occupied while waiting for food. I know those little coloring pages were a lifesaver for me when I took my little ones out to eat. Plus I liked to color them also! :)
  • kmariakmaria Posts: 282 Member
    umm is it the sim ice skating on the tv in the TGIF-like restaurant?
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Actually I didn't mean to imply that they might increase that skill.. unless it's patched in or something. I just don't do the photography stuff much at all and all the pictures I've done before are small when I hang them on the wall... that's all.
    Actually Hermitgirl, they could expand that skill with Dine Out since there's no rule stating that they can't.

sunman502 wrote: »
    Actually Hermitgirl, they could expand that skill with Dine Out since there's no rule stating that they can't.

I'm going to buy all the packs anyway. I enjoy the game. I'm not sure they should expand something that was bought in one pack with another. Then again I want more dancing added.. so I'd gladly pay for couples dancing added in a different pack lol. Yeah I'm contradicting myself, nevermind. ;)
    egTcBMc.png
  • CloroxcleanCloroxclean Posts: 148 Member
    I don't know if this counts as visual (because it might not really affect things) but some tables seem to be bar-height. That's particularly exciting to me.
    New Sims 4 Houses All the Time
    Working on It!
  • DeandylanDeandylan Posts: 496 Member
    I don't know what it is. But I do know one of the restaurants reminds me of Applebees.
    sunman502 wrote: »

I'm going to buy all the packs anyway. I enjoy the game. I'm not sure they should expand something that was bought in one pack with another. Then again I want more dancing added.. so I'd gladly pay for couples dancing added in a different pack lol. Yeah I'm contradicting myself, nevermind. ;)
    I'll probably end up buying all the Packs for Sims 4 anyways too. It's what I did with Sims 2 & 3. ;)

• DeandylanDeandylan Posts: 496 Member
    I'm excited about the sims feeding each other!! That's cute.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Deandylan wrote: »
    Was that it?

Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Those uniforms with all the buttons on them reminds me of Office Space and all the "flair" they had to wear LOL.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I am intrigued with this pack and just might pick it up even though I said would wait. :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
    kmaria wrote: »
    umm is it the sim ice skating on the tv in the TGIF-like restaurant?
    Sorry but no, that has always been in the game since the beginning.

• purplereignpurplereign Posts: 111 Member
    I think the clumsy red-headed server is supposed to be 'Flo' from the old Alice sitcom. "Kiss my grits!"
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I think the clumsy red-headed server is supposed to be 'Flo' from the old Alice sitcom. "Kiss my grits!"

Flo was a lot of things, but she was not clumsy. Vera, on the other hand, dropped everything.
    edited May 2016

You're dating yourself. :D I'm not sure many of the young'uns will know anything about that show but that's exactly what I thought when I saw her. :)

ETA: I just might make Alice, Flo, and Vera. And Mel of course.
    I stand corrected. Flo was always dropping her undies for any man that she met.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

I don't remember her that way.
    Alice! Wow, it's been a very long time that I have seen that old TV sitcom. And it's been a very long time since I have heard anyone mentioning Alice. :)

"Kiss my grits" and man-crazy are two of the best things I remember about Flo. Unfortunately, they watered her down in her spin-off. Polly Holliday is from my home state, Alabama.

"Kiss my grits" and man-crazy are two of the best things I remember about Flo. Unfortunately, they watered her down in her spin-off. Polly Holliday is from my home state, Alabama.

Yeah, I agree with the man-crazy but she didn't strike me as promiscuous, dropping her undies. I always thought she was a bit sad, always looking for love and Mr. Right.
    Umm I remember Alice too :).. I was but a mere child (still makes me pretty dang old).
    egTcBMc.png
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

You're dating yourself. :D I'm not sure many of the young'uns will know anything about that show but that's exactly what I thought when I saw her. :)

ETA: I just might make Alice, Flo, and Vera. And Mel of course.

LOL, at work today before I even saw the trailer I was thinking about making a Flo type of character! Or even Mel to run a greasy spoon!
    edited May 2016
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    Deandylan wrote: »
    Was that it?
    Sorry to say but, that was not it. Because SimGuruPizza said that it had to do with visual, not gameplay. And a sims couple feeding each other counts as gameplay too.