Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We're missing something

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Wait a minute... is that a new world? XD

No.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • TechToTravisTechToTravis Posts: 133 Member
    > @Sigzy05 said:
    > TechToTravis wrote: »
    >
    > Wait a minute... is that a new world? XD
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > No.

Hahhaha lol I'm sorry XD
  • Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited May 2016
    I think i figured it out, we can take snapshots with our sim phones of our food and hang it on the wall?
    Cuz at some point someone takes a picture of their food, then in the end you see a wall with a bunch of what looks like the screenshot picture frame of a bunch of dishes on the wall.
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »
    New hairstyles for little girls?
    You mean the one with the little white flowers? Saw them too.
    Yep white flowers and at least 3-4 new hairstyles in this picture.
    TS4_648_GP03_SCREENS_03_001.jpg

Looks like new outfits too and wall decorations. Plus the new flower decoration on the table.

Check out that nautical decor!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Is it the clouds? I play with my settings on low, so maybe we already had them but I don't see them in my game. In the trailer you could see the clouds and sun while the sims were walking outside and see them through the windows of the restaurant.
    No it's not the clouds because they have been in the game since the beginning.

Jesf8312 wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »
    New hairstyles for little girls?
    You mean the one with the little white flowers? Saw them too.
    Yep white flowers and at least 3-4 new hairstyles in this picture.
    TS4_648_GP03_SCREENS_03_001.jpg

Looks like new outfits too and wall decorations. Plus the new flower decoration on the table.

Check out that nautical decor!
    I saw that the nautical decor. They might be just decor for that restaurant because it severs seafood.

• Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Shades302 wrote: »
    I think i figured it out, we can take snapshots with our sim phones of our food and hang it on the wall?
    Cuz at some point someone takes a picture of their food, then in the end you see a wall with a bunch of what looks like the screenshot picture frame of a bunch of dishes on the wall.

And here is my proof.
    This lady taking a picture of her food in the video
    tSndv6a.png?1

Then at the end you see this. The same lady looking at the pictures of the food on the wall.
    3KVbcF3.png?1
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
    I don't that that's it either because my sims currently take snapshots of food that they are eating now.

• PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    edited May 2016
    Foodie sims do that
    The pictures look like the frames from GTW but they wouldn't make a GP that requires owning a previous EP
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member

That's gameplay, plus can't Foodie sims do that already? I don't think it is new. It must be the lighting through the windows, as someone pointed out previously.
    IceyJ wrote: »

That's gameplay, plus can't Foodie sims do that already? I don't think it is new. It must be the lighting through the windows, as someone pointed out previously.
    This is true! And the fact that SimGuruPizza done said that what she had in mind was not gameplay, it was something in the trailer that has to do with visual.

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member

And here is my proof.
    tSndv6a.png?1

Then at the end you see this. The same lady looking at the pictures of the food on the wall.
    3KVbcF3.png?1
    I wonder if this means photography skill will get expanded?
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    i wish they would just say what it is already.
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Gruffman wrote: »
    i wish they would just say what it is already.
    Yeah, I don't like guessing games, especially when we're never told what it is eventually :/
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png

And here is my proof.
    tSndv6a.png?1

3KVbcF3.png?1
    I wonder if this means photography skill will get expanded?
    I don't see how since my sims currently do that now in the game. And I never saw it having any part of the photography skill what so ever. But that's not say that they had changed that so that it would be tied that skill when Dine Out comes out.

• TechToTravisTechToTravis Posts: 133 Member
    Guys, maybe it's the sign that you can change the logos?
    look at the trailer. startng from 0:05 to 0:06
  • PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member

Was it the lady turning pages in the menu? Or does that count as gameplay. I also noticed they only use new tables but can use any chair.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

Pallypoo wrote: »
    Was it the lady turning pages in the menu? Or does that count as gameplay. I also noticed they only use new tables but can use any chair.
    That's a good one. But sorry Pallypoo, that counts as gameplay because the sim is doing something.

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    If those are snapshots... I can't or don't know how to make mine that big. Can we make it that big now? Does that come with increased skill?
    egTcBMc.png
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    If those are snapshots... I can't or don't know how to make mine that big. Can we make it that big now? Does that come with increased skill?
    I don't think that those are snapshots from a sim's camera on that's on their phone. Those look more like snapshots by one of the cameras that came with GTW.

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    What I'm wondering too. It would be cool to have increased skill.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    I read on one of the guru's twitters (sorry don't remember who's) that the taken picture is put in their inventory and can be hung on the wall. My understanding is that's how it works now (someone correct me if mistaken). Can you use the make things bigger cheat on the pictures?
  • MysticOneMysticOne Posts: 460 Member
    I had to pick up my son right after the trailer was released so I was excited to get on and see what everyone saw. I am surprised that as of yet I haven't seen anyone mention the child coloring at the restaurant table. I was so giddy over that!

Why?
    If they do add on to the photography skill. I hope that they at least add a two volume skill book set to help the sims advance their level in that skill.
  • MysticOneMysticOne Posts: 460 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    What is this... 5 Nights at Freddie's?

LOL