Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 001 - Rules

Comments

• VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @Goldbear86 Always wonderful 2 c new Drifters & if u add a blog..b sure & leave a link =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    @Goldbear86 I know I told u on Twitter already..but I added your blog 2 the list here on this thread

New blogger listed, Drifters!!
    https://midnightaura86.wordpress.com/2016/04/26/the-drifter-challenge-an-introduction/
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Thanks @Vihisha !
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    Hi @Vi!! I was having a little trouble over the weekend, due to this latest patch. I haven't -- yet -- checked to see if my drifter save folder will even work. I lost the other challenge I was working on, and so you can see my reluctance of trying *this* one. But, I will. I have to know if it will - or not.

So, I just thought I would give you a heads up.
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    Thanks @Vihisha !
    U Betcha!! :smiley:

MsPrissy88 wrote: »
    Hi @Vi!! I was having a little trouble over the weekend, due to this latest patch. I haven't -- yet -- checked to see if my drifter save folder will even work. I lost the other challenge I was working on, and so you can see my reluctance of trying *this* one. But, I will. I have to know if it will - or not.
    U have the WORST luck w/the Sims ever...I swear! I HOPE it all works 4 ya! How frustrating :neutral:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    -Innovoxic ~ www.youtube.com/channel/UCQm7awqYBmpUn1GYL8EHaJg
    New Let's Play channel on YouTube :smiley:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    edited April 2016
    -My Simsanity ~ www.youtube.com/channel/UC7rHSGLdzXb1y8Fexkkb7dw
    New Drifter doing a Let's Play on her channel...check it out! :smiley:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    edited April 2016
    Vihisha wrote: »
    MsPrissy88 wrote: »

U have the WORST luck w/the Sims ever...I swear! I HOPE it all works 4 ya! How frustrating :neutral:

Right?! And like I was telling friends in another thread, I am SOOOOOOOOO thankful I *have* a techy friend who will - for the most part - drop everything to reach inside my computer and fix (or, try to) whatever is broken. You should have been in my room last night when he got my origin working again! LOL :D I was ready to screeeeeeeeeeeam so loud. ha ha Instead I wrote *this* on the Steam chat we were on --->

"OH MY GAWWWWWWWWWWD!!!!!!!!"

So, he tells me to log in and then install something. See, I had gone and uninstalled ALL of my sims 3 stuff. So, I reinstalled the base game, and then had to wait "for-ever" for that update/patch e a had given us. In fact, I had to leave my computer running throughout the night just so it would finish.

So.... it's not even that I was having trouble with my Sims, really. It was my origin. Girl... he was pinging origin quite a few times last night! Each time I kept losing a package. (sorry if this is confusing) Since _I_ live in the Midwest, my computer had to send out *4* packages. And each time I kept losing 1 of them. Since *you* live closer (cos they're in Cali), you probably wouldn't have to send that many. Any way, he says - after the 4th time - "they must be busy". Well, yeah. LOL

So!! I'll be spending the next fewwwwww days reinstalling my sims 3 and all of the stuff. Now, my sims 4? Eventually I will get back to it and check to see if what I have safely tucked away is going to work. I would hate to go back in to my YT account and rip videos out again.

Post edited by MsPrissy88 on
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    Good Luck @MsPrissy88
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    Hello,
    I just was very busy the past few months, just happy to tell you I am back and I will play a little today and take some photos for my blog and I might even update my blog, because why not :)
    Sweeet!!! Good 2 c ya again @Fennadev :smiley:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    New Drifter that has a Let's Play on her channel!!
    -Sofee ~ www.youtube.com/channel/UCBT7hhkJH47doOGY70809Ew
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    Sigh, well my laptop is giving up life, shutting off randomly, so you guys will have to wait untill June before I get a new one and can play again. I tried playing, but since the sims doesn't autosave when my laptop shuts itself off, I lose everything I do all the time..
    @Fennadev O no!! Dang that computer!! Sry it's not working right :neutral:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Hi @Vi!!! Just popped in tell you that I did try my drifter save that I had pulled out when my origin was giving me fits. Yes - it works. (whew!) And since the last time I *had* played, I had uploaded several videos to my yt channel.... which I never did delete. **SO glad I didn't!

Any way.... I have had several more videos ready to be uploaded from when I last played. I'll have to get those done some time during the weekend. SO MUCH has happened since I had last played! Good thing I had kept my saved game and can continue where I had left off.

Oh yeah!! We (the school district) only have FOUR MORE WEEKS OF SCHOOL LEFT!! (thank god) lol Which means.... right now I can only play with whatever free time I have when I get home. BUUUUUUT.... as soon as that last day ends --- I WILL BE ON SUMMER VACATION!! Oh, I'll probably take a day or two to catch up on sleep. But after that...... IT'S GAME TIME! And uploading time. LMAO!
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    @MsPrissy88 WOOOOO! Lots of game time soon 4 ya!! I'm so happy 2 hear about your videos & saved games <3
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    @solarstorm I added your blog 2 the list here on this blog :smiley:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Angel_NorthAngel_North Posts: 65 Member
    OK Vi, well it has taken me forever but I finally started from the beginning again an put together a blog this time thru. It was fun starting back from the beginning, I hope you enjoy the The Simson family Drifter House 1. It wont let me post links yet so I will send you the link on your youtube account. :)
    rM9I0vYaxyLKm4VsZ1Mg8FQL1CPq6MQmG46iB1tCy89VLdTgHPAtia2Dg7e-2De_SepOHzEaYbu-jZ3ZPcevvfAT6jYIc3WnKO0-xOWBvufkiFsmK6lj9pymhWw71dEIET3sPn1pyjs6N38IvmBMdKAEIN3YE5PStBvUJXahotgYHnk8Uu3SUCSJOmm1D_EK14hbOu9cf_tnFz0udrCq1ke3rteYwsue5KeJ5fi15iEYS3KoDL1tFiJ5mGlPpzjtHjxxR6yIpeMr0G5HDqhoazF9dD7I_9y-u4ejtawz6n1UEL0rvWyIyGmfdcDb6wfOBVm1sOa4Nt1PNxRXc_3I4mQcfgk_ukOXgGefLb8LSNQWVpj1X9XHjl2svIrLb0Sl1t6CDWgGAhwC5of2BYBpEiJHOFQEfpeOI8R3txnHLAGqw6PMGpZ11MQrbMbJFnoF3HILC8ZEkGErj0eX3EaFiOlgzaGgJ2FyzNPWMFFBGqVrofzlpmzNorME4NKeen2ems5vRA8X6IGS7_7OJ9v6P7HW1Rcl0tB3PNii9aR6kVuccVRG38hwos_ORUCyuoUlkVaXaVibyhGEJdHcg1Tvqp4SWkqZGes=w1275-h717-no
    Here's the link 2 the blog that @Angel_North has put together!! I got your message on YouTube...THX!!!
    http://ambergorman80.wix.com/mysimsanity#!drifter-house-1/z8v27
    I added your blog 2 the list here on this thread! :smiley:
    Have fun Drifting!!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Welcome @Angel_North! Have fun drifting with all us crazies. lol :D
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • MstgrshrkMstgrshrk Posts: 10 New Member
    Hi Vi!! OMG! I have been obsessed with this challenge! I am currently in household 001 but I have read ahead to all the other mini-challenges and I can't wait. It is so much fun. Initially, i started the random legacy challenge which was cool BUT this one is better. And I like the fact that building is apart of it. And my building skills are sub par. But after this challenge I'm sure it will be great. I will post pictures of my Sim.
  • Angel_NorthAngel_North Posts: 65 Member
    @MsPrissy88 Thanks. I have made it thru all the houses up to house 10 twice, but this will be the first time I document it. I thought it would be a fun change. This drifter legacy started with Makenzie Simson. I had a lot of fun with this family. I look forward to meeting the next generations. smiley: Apparently I haven't been a member long enough to put pictures on here as well as links. Does anyone know how long that takes?
    rM9I0vYaxyLKm4VsZ1Mg8FQL1CPq6MQmG46iB1tCy89VLdTgHPAtia2Dg7e-2De_SepOHzEaYbu-jZ3ZPcevvfAT6jYIc3WnKO0-xOWBvufkiFsmK6lj9pymhWw71dEIET3sPn1pyjs6N38IvmBMdKAEIN3YE5PStBvUJXahotgYHnk8Uu3SUCSJOmm1D_EK14hbOu9cf_tnFz0udrCq1ke3rteYwsue5KeJ5fi15iEYS3KoDL1tFiJ5mGlPpzjtHjxxR6yIpeMr0G5HDqhoazF9dD7I_9y-u4ejtawz6n1UEL0rvWyIyGmfdcDb6wfOBVm1sOa4Nt1PNxRXc_3I4mQcfgk_ukOXgGefLb8LSNQWVpj1X9XHjl2svIrLb0Sl1t6CDWgGAhwC5of2BYBpEiJHOFQEfpeOI8R3txnHLAGqw6PMGpZ11MQrbMbJFnoF3HILC8ZEkGErj0eX3EaFiOlgzaGgJ2FyzNPWMFFBGqVrofzlpmzNorME4NKeen2ems5vRA8X6IGS7_7OJ9v6P7HW1Rcl0tB3PNii9aR6kVuccVRG38hwos_ORUCyuoUlkVaXaVibyhGEJdHcg1Tvqp4SWkqZGes=w1275-h717-no
    @MsPrissy88 Thanks. I have made it thru all the houses up to house 10 twice, but this will be the first time I document it. I thought it would be a fun change. This drifter legacy started with Makenzie Simson. I had a lot of fun with this family. I look forward to meeting the next generations. smiley: Apparently I haven't been a member long enough to put pictures on here as well as links. Does anyone know how long that takes?

Wow!! I barely made it through 4 or 5. LOL But then again, I was having a LOT of computer problems. My second go-around started out with documentation as well. That's always so much fun.

As far as how long does it take until you're a full-fledged member.......... if you click on this link ---> http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know/p1 <--- this will explain everything you need to know. ;)
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    @Mstgrshrk Hello & welcome!! :smiley: I'm so excited that you've joined The Drifter Family! <3 You'll have 2 tell me ALL about your adventures. If u have Twitter I'm there @Vihisha & I check here 4 updates, pics & things!! I cannot wait 2 c your creations! :smile:

@Angel_North I can't wait 4 more blog updates so I can c what you've been up 2!

@MsPrissy88 THX 4 that link...it's so helpful 4 newer (2 the forums) members! :wink:
    rXyqmuX.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top