Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We're missing something

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    I keep looking around for the trailer. I don't tweet, nor do I have account to do so, nor would I be anything other than confused by the whole process of it, can somebody point to where it is? I'm guessing there's a link on this site, but so far I haven't found anything other than the notes for today's patch. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited May 2016
    What is this... 5 Nights at Freddy's?
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    I keep looking around for the trailer. I don't tweet, nor do I have account to do so, nor would I be anything other than confused by the whole process of it, can somebody point to where it is? I'm guessing there's a link on this site, but so far I haven't found anything other than the notes for today's patch. :open_mouth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1OFbwgh98
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Could it be that the sims were eating with a glass of nectar sitting right in front of them?
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited May 2016
    Looks like a new birthday jello food thing, wine glasses, walk styles are applied to waiters/waitresses, new facial hairs, and a kraken picture.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    When she said not gameplay but visual then that make my mind go to actual 'visuals' like graphics and lighting. lol I wish they would just say it already, lol.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Well it must be a visual that we don't see as major or exciting. I can't really tell what's different visually other than a few animations.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    The blue ribbon on the wall? Can our restaurants get rated?
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    The blue ribbon on the wall? Can our restaurants get rated?

Maybe. But the blue ribbon is something we already have.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    How about the shadows of the sunlight shining thru the windows on the floor?
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Here are my guesses:
    1) toasting
    2) kids coloring
    3) flashing neon signs
    4) water windows
    5) walk-in freezer
    6) feeding each other
    7) nectar
    8) foodie pictures on wall
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    How about the shadows of the sunlight shining thru the windows on the floor?

That's what I was thinking, but then again, it could be a hole in the ceiling, but if we could get that sunlight it'd be so happy!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Here are my guesses:
    1) toasting
    2) kids coloring
    3) flashing neon signs
    4) water windows
    5) walk-in freezer
    6) feeding each other
    7) nectar

The tweet said it's not gameplay related but visual. (and special?)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Here are my guesses:
    1) toasting
    2) kids coloring
    3) flashing neon signs
    4) water windows
    5) walk-in freezer
    6) feeding each other
    7) nectar

Sims can already toast like that though the interaction is currently broken now. I want toasting like they had at TS2 Tables.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I'd love it if it was better lighting/shadows patched in.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    Here are my guesses:
    1) toasting
    2) kids coloring
    3) flashing neon signs
    4) water windows
    5) walk-in freezer
    6) feeding each other
    7) nectar

Sims can already toast like that though the interaction is currently broken now. I want toasting like they had at TS2 Tables.

My sims have no problem toasting...the thing is they have to be friends for the option to show up (acquaintances can't toast)
  • CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    edited May 2016
    I saw an aquarium we are getting large aquariums
  • PukingautotunePukingautotune Posts: 154 Member
    new half walls?
    tumblr_nz9zidvExq1s2nj6io1_250.gif
    There's a big window at :56.
  • FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    edited May 2016
    Even if the teddy bear is not the "special thing", my question is, why is it even there? lol
    new half walls?

I saw the half wall with the framing around it, but thought no big deal they might have used some wallpaper to make it look like it was framed up that way. Or it could be a window? Don't know but I liked it but staging made me think maybe it's not really a real thing like built together like that.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Well I don't think that it was the glasses of nectar because the trailer shows sims drinking from them in another shot. But I did notes what looks to be a patio heater. So I'm wondering if SimGuruPizza was referring to that. Maybe as an Easter egg for weather in the game at some point in time.
  • alejandro15039alejandro15039 Posts: 939 Member
    I think it's the lighting that comes thru the windows, I don't remember if it was already in the game or not.
    The-Sims-4-Dine-Out-Official-Trailer-1348.jpg
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    I'd love it if it was better lighting/shadows patched in.

Same.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    There is something hanging over the bar at :24 that looks like a sign and light combo.