Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I haven't seen the Tragic Clown

Where is the Tragic Clown? I haven't seen one yet.
tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    vessme wrote: »

You'll get the Tragic Clown if your Sim looks at a Tragic Clown painting four times or, if you have GTW, if you visit a Retail lot.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • ForumBotForumBot Posts: 10 New Member
    You may have to search the Tragic Clown.
  • Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    Consider yourself lucky, lol.
  • vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    Thank you for you replies. I'll take a chance and look at the Tragic clown picture and see what happens. I'll probably get annoyed with him soon after, but I have to see him at least once. ;)
    edited May 2016
    If you want to see him either head to the retail district or put the tragic clown picture from decor in your home and have your sim view it. It might take a couple of times. This will summon him/her. But once he is there he/she will be annoying and not want to leave your house. He will follow your sims around blubbering and carrying on. I suggest you save the game before you mess with the clown so that you have the option to not save it when he is there.

I got my clown on the first view, so I think it varies.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    What do you mean head to retail? I haven't come across TC and I'm fine with that.
    edited May 2016
    I saw two tragic clowns and one regular clown while I was there. You will see them walking through the town. You can interact with them, but they do not seem to attach themselves to your sims the way they do if they are summoned. I tried placing a retail business next door to my sim's home in the neighborhood. I did not see the clown. I did see all of the retail customers and neighborhood folks though. Not sure if the clown will show up or not. So far not.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member

You'll get the Tragic Clown if your Sim looks at a Tragic Clown painting four times or, if you have GTW, if you visit a Retail lot.

Wow 4 times... did they change it to that? I played it pretty extensively during the week they patched it in but then got involved in another type of play. I haven't seen any clowns at all in my alien invaders play through lol. No clown pictures though and no trips to Magnolia Promenade.
    egTcBMc.png
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »

Wow 4 times... did they change it to that? I played it pretty extensively during the week they patched it in but then got involved in another type of play. I haven't seen any clowns at all in my alien invaders play through lol. No clown pictures though and no trips to Magnolia Promenade.

I dunno. That's what I had read some people say, but now I hear not, so pretend I didn't say that part :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    You can also create your own clown. My insane ghost now wears the clown costume and makes her family sad.

I may be in the minority, but I really like the clown! It's free, and fun, and new gameplay! (And yes, yes, I know they promised new gameplay every month and I paid for the game, and they should have a way to toggle off supernaturals, etc. etc. But gosh darn it, I'm still happy about the freakin' clown!)
  • vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    I looked at the Tragic Clown Picture four times and out he came. I soon regretted his visit, of course. I couldn't get rid of him for a long time. It brought back memories from the original Sims. That clown was a pain in the butt in that game too.