May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    Emerald_SimmerEmerald_Simmer Posts: 37 Member
    Hello!

My name is Jenn and I've been playing The Sims off and on for many years. I remember playing Sim Tower and wishing I could play as the people. I read lots of stories when I was playing The Sims 3 and am starting to read some Sims 4 stuff now. Hopefully I will write something as well.

See you around!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,676 Member
    Hello!

My name is Jenn and I've been playing The Sims off and on for many years. I remember playing Sim Tower and wishing I could play as the people. I read lots of stories when I was playing The Sims 3 and am starting to read some Sims 4 stuff now. Hopefully I will write something as well.

See you around!

Hello @20wB3w131067 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! Sims story writing is a very nice part of Simming! It is enjoyable reading about and seeing pictures of the sims that are in other simmers games and their sim lives. It would be very nice if you would like to post about the lives of your sims as well. Simmers would enjoy hearing about them.
    Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    nekocat86nekocat86 Posts: 28 Member
    @rosemow Thanks for the welcome! That's what I love about sims, it's so fun creating characters! :)
  • Options
  • Options
    MallymaksMallymaks Posts: 133 Member
    Hi!
    I go by Maks in the digital world. I've been a Simmer for over fifteen years and am absolutely enthralled in gameplay STILL. I love the Simming community and the amazing and wonderful simmers who share the same passion for the game :smiley:

I create a lot of different things in the Sims3 and am transitioning(slowly but surely) to the Sims4 and still play the Sims2 and occasionally jump into my Sims1 game when I'm feeling the nostalgia, my friends and family are convinced that I'll be playing this game until I'm old and grey....I do not doubt this lol.

I fell in love with Sims machinama back in my Sims2 days and haven't stopped watching all the cool things creators come up with, I am always blown away by it. I discovered Lets Plays/Bui;ds and tutorials a quite a bit ago and I always wanted to make my own, so after many hours of watching others,a new computer and recording equipment later I finally started making my own Lets Plays/Builds. I love making gaming videos and editing is a lot of fun(most times anyways lol). I am always thinking of new ideas and stuff I could do to improve and when I'm not watching other LPs/machinima I'm probably watching video/photo editing tutorials to improve mine.
    If anyone would like to check out my channel it's here:
    youtube.com/channel/UCFGxABgtCu96O_R_OWe4qqw

So this definitely ended up being longer than I had thought it would be lol and I think I'll end it here.. if anyone likes to chat about random sim stuff feel free to post a comment! I always love talking about the Sims! :blush:
    Cheers!
  • Options
    Mallymaks wrote: »
    Hi!
    I go by Maks in the digital world. I've been a Simmer for over fifteen years and am absolutely enthralled in gameplay STILL. I love the Simming community and the amazing and wonderful simmers who share the same passion for the game :smiley:

I create a lot of different things in the Sims3 and am transitioning(slowly but surely) to the Sims4 and still play the Sims2 and occasionally jump into my Sims1 game when I'm feeling the nostalgia, my friends and family are convinced that I'll be playing this game until I'm old and grey....I do not doubt this lol.

I fell in love with Sims machinama back in my Sims2 days and haven't stopped watching all the cool things creators come up with, I am always blown away by it. I discovered Lets Plays/Bui;ds and tutorials a quite a bit ago and I always wanted to make my own, so after many hours of watching others,a new computer and recording equipment later I finally started making my own Lets Plays/Builds. I love making gaming videos and editing is a lot of fun(most times anyways lol). I am always thinking of new ideas and stuff I could do to improve and when I'm not watching other LPs/machinima I'm probably watching video/photo editing tutorials to improve mine.
    If anyone would like to check out my channel it's here:
    youtube.com/channel/UCFGxABgtCu96O_R_OWe4qqw

So this definitely ended up being longer than I had thought it would be lol and I think I'll end it here.. if anyone likes to chat about random sim stuff feel free to post a comment! I always love talking about the Sims! :blush:
    Cheers!

Hello @Mallymaks :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is very nice that you have been enjoying Simming for over fifteen years and enjoy playing each of the versions of the sims. You would have spent many fun and enjoyable Simming hours over the time watching your sims living their sims lives, and creating sims household and building/furnishing homes and venues! Simming is fun!
    It is exciting that you have your own Simming YouTube channel! Simmers would enjoy watching your sim videos. It is enjoyable watching videos of the sims in other simmers games. They also provide helpful tips and information on playing the game as we are watching the videos.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads. You may like to read and post on the threads in Video Haven section of the forums.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-video-haven

• Options
    MallymaksMallymaks Posts: 133 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Mallymaks wrote: »
    >
    > Hi!
    > I go by Maks in the digital world. I've been a Simmer for over fifteen years and am absolutely enthralled in gameplay STILL. I love the Simming community and the amazing and wonderful simmers who share the same passion for the game :smiley:
    >
    > I create a lot of different things in the Sims3 and am transitioning(slowly but surely) to the Sims4 and still play the Sims2 and occasionally jump into my Sims1 game when I'm feeling the nostalgia, my friends and family are convinced that I'll be playing this game until I'm old and grey....I do not doubt this lol.
    >
    > I fell in love with Sims machinama back in my Sims2 days and haven't stopped watching all the cool things creators come up with, I am always blown away by it. I discovered Lets Plays/Bui;ds and tutorials a quite a bit ago and I always wanted to make my own, so after many hours of watching others,a new computer and recording equipment later I finally started making my own Lets Plays/Builds. I love making gaming videos and editing is a lot of fun(most times anyways lol). I am always thinking of new ideas and stuff I could do to improve and when I'm not watching other LPs/machinima I'm probably watching video/photo editing tutorials to improve mine.
    > If anyone would like to check out my channel it's here:
    > youtube.com/channel/UCFGxABgtCu96O_R_OWe4qqw
    >
    >
    > So this definitely ended up being longer than I had thought it would be lol and I think I'll end it here.. if anyone likes to chat about random sim stuff feel free to post a comment! I always love talking about the Sims! :blush:
    > Cheers!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Mallymaks :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is very nice that you have been enjoying Simming for over fifteen years and enjoy playing each of the versions of the sims. You would have spent many fun and enjoyable Simming hours over the time watching your sims living their sims lives, and creating sims household and building/furnishing homes and venues! Simming is fun!
    > It is exciting that you have your own Simming YouTube channel! Simmers would enjoy watching your sim videos. It is enjoyable watching videos of the sims in other simmers games. They also provide helpful tips and information on playing the game as we are watching the videos.
    > I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads. You may like to read and post on the threads in Video Haven section of the forums.
    > forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-video-haven
    >
    > Happy Simming! :)

Thank you for that warm welcome!! :3
  • Options
    kathrine0511kathrine0511 Posts: 2 New Member
    Waving to everyone. I'm Kathrine and im taking a Laws of physics homestudy tutor. I really like to watch a history documentary. Anyway, I just started to play Freeplay and its really fun. Im 25years old now , i remember my younger brother its about 7to8 years ago he is always playing his nintendo the sims pet and im always getting mad at him and then his adviser and the principal called me because of his nintendo :# just sharing but after how many years, now i know why my brother literally can't stop playing the sims.
  • Options
    Waving to everyone. I'm Kathrine and im taking a Laws of physics homestudy tutor. I really like to watch a history documentary. Anyway, I just started to play Freeplay and its really fun. i remember my younger brother its about 7to8 years ago he is always playing his nintendo the sims pet and im always getting mad at him and then his adviser and the principal called me because of his nintendo :# just sharing but after how many years, now i know why my brother literally can't stop playing the sims.

Hello @kathrine0511 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that your physics studies are going well.
    It is nice that you have started playing The Sims Freeplay and are enjoying playing the game. Each of the versions of the Sims are fun ! It is nice that your brother was a simmer and now you have become a simmer also. You both have or have had the enjoyment of Simming. It is a fun game, and time often passes very quickly when playing, as we keep wanting to play a little longer to see what will happen next in the lives of our sims or want to do a little more work on a build!
  • Options
    Emerald_SimmerEmerald_Simmer Posts: 37 Member
    @rosemow Thank you for the welcome! You are very kind and helpful!
  • Options
    Sonstar73Sonstar73 Posts: 17 Member
    Hello I am new here and unlike others I do love to make new friends around the world, I just think it is super awesome to find people who have your same interest and are passionate for the Sims, it is simply awesome. Big Hugs for everyone!!
    By the way love to write, sing, hear classic music and play the sims!!
  • Options
    Sonstar73 wrote: »
    Hello I am new here and unlike others I do love to make new friends around the world, I just think it is super awesome to find people who have your same interest and are passionate for the Sims, it is simply awesome. Big Hugs for everyone!!
    By the way love to write, sing, hear classic music and play the sims!!

Hello @Sonstar73 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums ! It is nice meeting fellow simmers on the forum threads that are from all around the world. We all share the same interest in enjoying playing the Sims. Simming is lots of fun!
    It is nice that you like you enjoy doing creative activities. Singing is enjoyable to do however we may be feeling that day. It cheers us when we are sad, and it is enjoyable singing when we are feeling happy too. Writing is a special way of expressing our creativity as we bring our thoughts into written form.
    Sending a hug back to you <3
  • Options
    hometownalexhometownalex Posts: 5 New Member
    ok, so I guess I should say hi. I'm alex, I'm a not-so-proud american girl, and I've been playing the sims for like 9 years now. I'm just now getting into the forums bc I decided to start modding my game (ts4) and adding cc for more original looking sims. anyway, there's a whole lot more to know about me, so you can talk to me if you want. |-/
  • Options
    ok, so I guess I should say hi. I'm alex, I'm a not-so-proud american girl, and I've been playing the sims for like 9 years now. I'm just now getting into the forums bc I decided to start modding my game (ts4) and adding cc for more original looking sims. anyway, there's a whole lot more to know about me, so you can talk to me if you want. |-/

Hello @hometownalex :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    There are many great mods and cc that simmers have created for the sims 4 game! There are many talented and creative modder simmers in the simmming community, and it is very kind of them to share their cc/mods with fellow simmers. It is great that mods can help to fix up issues that occur or add extra features. It is enjoyable looking at the cc sites and choosing items to use in our games!
  • Options
    AyaSama3000AyaSama3000 Posts: 33 Member
    {had a cute gif but can't post it :( }

Hi everybody!! My name is Danielle but irl friends call me Dani and internet friends call me Aya, either is fine.
    Not really much of a new member but I guess the not-so-new system thinks I am since it's been some years since I've actually been on this forum :D . I've been a simmer since TS2 and I have just about all of EPs and Stuff packs. I'm not really great with introductions so I'll just leave it like this, but feel free to ask me anything :smile:
  • Options
    {had a cute gif but can't post it :( }

Hi everybody!! My name is Danielle but irl friends call me Dani and internet friends call me Aya, either is fine.
    Not really much of a new member but I guess the not-so-new system thinks I am since it's been some years since I've actually been on this forum :D . I've been a simmer since TS2 and I have just about all of EPs and Stuff packs. I'm not really great with introductions so I'll just leave it like this, but feel free to ask me anything :smile:

Hello @AyaSama3000 :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been Simming since sims 2, and own most of the eps and stuff packs that have been released. The packs add great new features, activities and build/buy mode and CAS items to the game! It is enjoyable having our sims live in a variety of types of worlds and visit new venues. Simming is fun! You would have enjoyed spending many fun hours over the years Simming!
  • Options
    kanivarakanivara Posts: 41 Member
    Hi! I'm Kanivara. I like to dance and make sims.
  • Options
    kanivara wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Kanivara. I like to dance and make sims.

Hello @kanivara :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! Creating sims is a very enjoyable part of Simming! It is nice creating sims then deciding what outfits that would be nice for them to wear in the different clothing categories. It is fun creating simversions of our family members or friends or celebrities that we have seen on tv or in movies!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about your Simming experiences on the threads.
  • Options
    MelodyElodieMelodyElodie Posts: 107 Member
    Hey guys! My name is Elodie and I am a buzz at creating Sims. I love downloading and using custom content. My origin says that I've been playing Sims 4 for 355 hours, but I doubt that is true ;) Nice to meet y'all <3
    Sig.png

• Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    I am the well known: SimsFur. Unfortunately my account was hacked/banned whatever, im not sure. So im back as this. You may welcome me now ;)

Im also here to get enough comments t get my fabulous reindeer profile picture back!
  • Options
    Hey guys! My name is Elodie and I am a buzz at creating Sims. I love downloading and using custom content. My origin says that I've been playing Sims 4 for 355 hours, but I doubt that is true ;) Nice to meet y'all

Hello @MelodyElodie :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is enjoyable creating sims! It is a fun part of Simming, and seeing the sims that we have created living their lives in our games.
    It is great to and fun to go cc shopping and downloading cc to use in our games! There are many creative and talented cc makers who kindly share their cc creations so as we can all can enjoy using them in our games.
  • Options
    I am the well known: SimsFur. Unfortunately my account was hacked/banned whatever, im not sure. So im back as this. You may welcome me now ;)

Im also here to get enough comments t get my fabulous reindeer profile picture back!

Hello @FurSimsOriginal :) Welcome back to the forums. I hope that you will soon be able to use your Avi picture again.
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > FurSimsOriginal wrote: »
    >
    > I am the well known: SimsFur. Unfortunately my account was hacked/banned whatever, im not sure. So im back as this. You may welcome me now ;)
    >
    > Im also here to get enough comments t get my fabulous reindeer profile picture back!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @FurSimsOriginal :) Welcome back to the forums. I hope that you will soon be able to use your Avi picture again.
    > Happy Simming! :)

Thanks and you... as always delightful ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top