Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have you built any restaurants yet?

Comments

• Options
    Apple9Apple9 Posts: 45 Member
    I'll just get restaurants from the gallery. I can't build to save my life :-)
  • Options
    Simfreak982Simfreak982 Posts: 121 Member
    I know we haven't had the announcement yet but I just had to get in game and build a restaurant, I'll be improving it after the release of the pack. Have you made any? Be sure to share pictures :) Here's mine
    CiW33_3XEAETh0C.jpg:large

I haven't yet, but yours kind of reminds me of my fave restaurant in Miami.
  • Options
    ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    I like the look of your restaurant..looks cozy. :)
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I had rebuilt one of my nightclubs, But maybe, if/when I buy Dine Out I'm thinking about alternating it between NightClub and Restaurant.

screen_shot_2016_05_15_at_10_51_46_am_by_mphattyboi-da2obn9.png

Entrance
    screen_shot_2016_05_15_at_10_59_20_am_by_mphattyboi-da2obmt.png

view from the stage
    screen_shot_2016_05_15_at_11_09_54_am_by_mphattyboi-da2oblo.png

back stage
    screen_shot_2016_05_15_at_11_11_10_am_by_mphattyboi-da2obkd.png
    upper back stage
    screen_shot_2016_05_15_at_11_13_17_am_by_mphattyboi-da2objr.png

screen_shot_2016_05_15_at_11_10_23_am_by_mphattyboi-da2obl0.png

screen_shot_2016_05_15_at_11_13_44_am_by_mphattyboi-da2objc.png
    my sim and I are preparing for his date for his future wife.

screen_shot_2016_05_15_at_11_14_18_am_by_mphattyboi-da2obis.png

bathroomscreen_shot_2016_05_15_at_11_11_35_am_by_mphattyboi-da2obk3.png

dance floor roof top for my sims to dance away into the night.

screen_shot_2016_05_15_at_11_14_42_am_by_mphattyboi-da2ocl3.png

And then there is my other Diner

screen_shot_2016_04_28_at_4_28_22_pm_by_mphattyboi-da0ofa6.png

I used so much cc so I don't think I'll be sharing it to the gallery because if I did, someone else downloaded it, and almost everything will be gone.

Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I have an idea for a restaurant with an outdoor patio. But I'm not that good at building so my ideas usually don't turn out right. But I'll keep trying. But I do wanna wait to see what comes with the pack, but who knows when that'll be.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    @MasonGamer, you're an accolade when It comes to building.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Oh my, The Black Boar looks amazing! I'm kind-of shy about sharing mine now. XD

I've only made one restaurant so far, The Green Elephant: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/268C2B900E4811E687689C2AB8A70D4A?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=elephant&max=50&maxis=false

I'm waiting to see more details about what will be included, then I'll think about what I want to do with the new content. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    05_15_16_4_41_50_PM.png
    05_15_16_4_42_10_PM.png

I built one, I don't really like it, but I think it's because I don't know what's supposed to be in a restaurant. And I also want new items to use :)

• Options
    sprootsproot Posts: 590 Member
    Everyone's restaurants look amazing! Here's mine.. I don't know what I'm going to call it yet and it's still unfurnished until the GP arrives :)

05-15-16_52745nbspPM_zpswfgnvmub.png

05-15-16_52722nbspPM_zpsqhkbbcym.png
    IMG-6587.gif
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    05-14-16_5-06-32nbspPM.png

I made this lot for the Ancient Ruins lot next to it, then I thought hmm...might make a good, unique restaurant. I do have to see the requirements and make changes accordingly.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I have one partially finished and two others I'm working on.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    I have a build ready to go that is set up as a bakery at the moment, but is planned to be a possible restaurant. It depends on what is offered.
  • Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    I'll wait untill we get the pack I think, but I'll probably download some from the Gallery! Can't wait though! :D
  • Options
    themysticalpoetthemysticalpoet Posts: 1,000 Member
    Yup- going to make a two-tiered version of this one, and probably add a bar.
    897122e.png
    giphy.gif

• Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I'm thinking about making a 50's diner, but I also want to wait until the pack comes out to see what's in that pack! Maybe i'll start building the walls and such and wait to decorate when it's released!

Also, people are so talented just, my gosh the buildings are insane :o
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    lsarm55lsarm55 Posts: 103 Member
    Yes! I'm building Tiana's Place. I created a thread here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/885979/tianas-place-already-starting-to-build-for-the-new-gp

If you guys could give me any tips...
  • Options
    Kerwinkle wrote: »
    Everyone's restaurants look amazing! Here's mine.. I don't know what I'm going to call it yet and it's still unfurnished until the GP arrives :)

Those trees!! I knew there was something with lights on it, they would be perfect for what I was envisioning. Thanks Kerwinkle haha :D

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Wonder if it will be possible to operate a cozy little supper club with the dance floor for dancing. Of course romantic dancing would be preferable.
  • Options
    sprootsproot Posts: 590 Member

Those trees!! I knew there was something with lights on it, they would be perfect for what I was envisioning. Thanks Kerwinkle haha :D

Haha, no problem! I believe the tree is under the miscellaneous decor category :p
    IMG-6587.gif
  • Options

Haha, no problem! I believe the tree is under the miscellaneous decor category :p

Thanks!! I wanted something to put on the back patio, I have string lights but they're CC. So I wanted something that I could upload to the Gallery, and now I have the perfect thing <3

• Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I know we haven't had the announcement yet but I just had to get in game and build a restaurant, I'll be improving it after the release of the pack. Have you made any? Be sure to share pictures :) Here's mine
    CiW33_3XEAETh0C.jpg:large
    I want to revamp the Rattlesnake Cafe, but I'd like to see what the restaurants that come in the GP are like. May find them to be very nice.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 713 Member
    edited May 2016
    Not yet! But I want to. I'm waiting to see what kind of objects we get with the GP and also see other restaurants that come with it to get inspired. I'm already excited to build one on Windenburg around the Library area or replace it over the club that is on the modern district.
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I might redo a café that I was planing on making a restaurant (back when I thought GTW was going to have sit in restaurants). I'll post a before and after picture.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    CreoleSimCreoleSim Posts: 334 Member
    Hey Ya'll! Check out my Gallery (Simday1) I built two "New Orleans/Old Town" Styled Restaurants. Of course they are "Shells". Awaiting the new venue system, objects, etc.
    8zjsc9.png
    Origin@ Simday1
  • Options
    ForumBotForumBot Posts: 10 New Member
    I'm already eating in a restaurant, but I haven't built one yet.