Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of Challenges (Legacy and Other) for Sims 4

Comments

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    edited May 2016
    I just converted the Sims 3 Doomsday Challenge. Here's the link: forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/886019/sims-4-countdown-to-doomsday-challenge
    @Nicarra60
    Post edited by Broncos4life on
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    Challenge Mash-Up presented by @EuphorialQueen
    A little something I have been working on that combines aspects of several challenges.
    Stage One: Surviving the Room Challenge
    Goal: Become Well Off by completing stage three of the Fabulously Wealthy Aspiration.
    Stage Two: Finding Love and starting the next generation
    Goal: Meet the love of your life and start a family
    Stage Three: Establishing a family to begin the next generation
    Goal: Grow and expand the family lineage thru the Fifth generation heir
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Nicarra60 wrote: »
    Any new challenges for the list?

I have the Sims 4 Doomsday Challenge conversion forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/886019/sims-4-countdown-to-doomsday-challenge @Nicarra60
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • OmalkOmalk Posts: 11 New Member
    I figured out a new challenge, it is called the actor challenge. Note: You will make machinimas in this challenge.
    Story: You want to become and actor, as a child you were bullied so much, but as an adult you want to shine.
    Goal: make machinimas with your sim, have them be in more than 1 machinima, and upload the machinima to YouTube, make as much money as possible.
    Ending: This challenge ends when your actor dies or acts in 10 movies.
    Rules:
    1.Your sim must balance his/her life and his/her acting.
    2. Add 10000 simoleons for each like on YouTube .
    3.Add 100000 simeoleons for each sub on YouTube.
    4.If something bad happens to the people in your sim's family you lose 5000 simoleons.
    5.Remove 10000 simoleons for each dislike on YouTube.
    6.Remove 100000 simoleons for each unsubcription on YouTube.
    7.If your actor sim dies early or dies before having 5000000 simoleons you fail the challenge.
    Thats it for now.
  • PhDSimmerPhDSimmer Posts: 86 Member
    I have a new challenge - The Bank of Mum and Dad Challenge, unfortunately I'm a new member so I can't post a link but I have started a thread in this section with the details. If someone would kindly link it to this page that would be awesome!
    Sul Sul! I'm a life long fan of The Sims! Come and join me on Youtube/Twitter. My videos are mainly LPs and Challenges, with a few other random things thrown in there too!
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/phdsimmer
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/PhDSimmer
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited May 2016
    PhDSimmer wrote: »
    I have a new challenge - The Bank of Mum and Dad Challenge, unfortunately I'm a new member so I can't post a link but I have started a thread in this section with the details. If someone would kindly link it to this page that would be awesome!

Is this the one @PhDSimmer

The Bank of Mum and Dad Challenge

I had a look at this the other day seems like an interesting challenge I may give it a go when I finish my current one.

cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• PhDSimmerPhDSimmer Posts: 86 Member
    > Is this the one @PhDSimmer
    >
    > The Bank of Mum and Dad Challenge
    >
    > I had a look at this the other day seems like an interesting challenge I may give it a go when I finish my current one.

Yes it is thank you so much! If you have a go the please let me know how you get on, I'm testing it out myself and adjusting rules as required :-) Looking for more feedback!
    Sul Sul! I'm a life long fan of The Sims! Come and join me on Youtube/Twitter. My videos are mainly LPs and Challenges, with a few other random things thrown in there too!
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/phdsimmer
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/PhDSimmer
  • Sonstar73Sonstar73 Posts: 17 Member
    Hello I am new here! I love to make new friends around the world, I just think it is super awesome to find people who have your same interest and are passionate for the Sims, it is simply awesome. Big Hugs for everyone!!
    By the way love to write, sing, hear classic music and play the sims!!
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    @Sonstar73 Hey there welcome to the forums :) I hope you have lots of fun here!
  • Sonstar73Sonstar73 Posts: 17 Member
    Thank you Julyvee94! Hugs!
  • KrystleTaniaKrystleTania Posts: 430 Member

Hey all! Would just like to share some challenges I have been playing and sharing on my youtube channel.
    These challenges are short and made to last 1 generation.

Aliens Get to Work Challenge

In the Aliens Get To Work Challenge, two aliens compete against each other to be the first Alien to adapt best to sim life.

To win the challenge, one Alien must either give birth to two half breed children who are half sim half alien, or if neither of them are able to do this, the winner will be the alien who has reached the highest level in her chosen career path on the last day of her adult life.

This is predominantly a sim led challenge so I will not be pushing them to do tasks except for what is needed to survive or will help in achieving one of their whims or goals. Their lives will be led according to their whims, aspirations and career goals. Also, every second time they roll 'woohoo' in their whims, they will 'try for baby' instead.

The Promiscuous Challenge

Essentially a shorter version of the 100 baby challenge. In the promiscuous challenge, the goal is for a female sim to have 10 different children to 10 different fathers.

The female sim will have no job as all of her time and effort goes into achieving the ultimate goal of this challenge. I also use the motherload cheat so she has lots of money and she will live in a mansion big enough to hold all of her children. When the household reaches capacity, age up the oldest child and move them out of the house or ask people to vote on who should leave the house.

I do lets play series on all of these challenges and more if you would like to check them out on my youtube channel :DSims Wishes

• KimenoKimeno Posts: 9 New Member
    The Reverse Genetics Challange -original challange
    -Create 2 YA or Adults (male and female)
    -You cannot use money cheats or any cheats(exept moveobjects)
    -You cannot age up your childrens until their birthday
    -They cannot have a job
    -The Female and male have to look completly diferent (eye and hair color)
    -They have to be roommates
    -They have to marry before being Adult
    -They cant have traits like romantik or family orientated
    So... In the challange you have to make 2 children a girl and a boy, the boy needs to have the color of the eye and hair like the mother and the girl needs to have the same color of the eye and hair as the father. They will grow up like normal children and you will take the last one born and make him/her a family with a partener that have the color of the eye and hair not like her/his. and you will have to do this for generations.
    If you will try to do this challange on youtube please say that the challange is made by Kimeno TFM (on youtube :3)
    XDXD please add it to the list XD
  • sauwakfsauwakf Posts: 31 Member
    just commenting so I can return to this great thread :smile:
  • JimJamJimJam Posts: 25 Member
    Hi, new at Sims challenges. Does anyone have some helpful tips to get me started?? Or which challange to start on
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    @JimJam welcome! :) I can recommend the Drifter Challenge. It's amazing and very addicting. The challenge consists of 15 mini challenges, you can play them continuously or choose one of the mini-challenge to play alone. Other good challenge are the Room Challenge and the BuildNewcrest Challenge :)
  • JimJamJimJam Posts: 25 Member
    @Julyvee94
    Thanks for the advice! Keen to start on the drifter challenge...wish me luck :)
  • ChepanChepan Posts: 64 Member
    I made a new challenge: The Single-Mother Challenge

After I'd written it, I realized there was a similar challenge out there already, but the challenge rules are a little different from the single father challenge that you have listed, so I kept it either way.

I'm currently playing it, I hope you guys like it, too :)

I might try to give this challenge a try. c:
  • rosek47rosek47 Posts: 5 New Member
    I just combined the amazon/cult/legacy challenges to make my own hotpot of challenging character rich fun! Follow The Areia Clan Saga to follow the new world Areia Clan, adjusting to life in modern NewCrest. Freshly runaways from their Old World privilege.
    area

areiaclansaga.blogspot.com

• SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Nicarra60 wrote: »
    Adding challenges as I find them.

Hi! I just found this challenge on the forums and couldn't see it in the list here, so I figured I'd let you know.

It seems I can't post links yet. But it's in the Stories and Legacies section of the forum, it was created by OJenn and it's called Rebuilding Worlds.
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    MicemSims wrote: »

Thanks for the mention @MicemSims this is a pretty fun and laid back challenge for anyone to join in on at any time.
  • ThatVocaloidGirlThatVocaloidGirl Posts: 105 Member
    this is really helpful! I've been using this to do a lot of other challenges! Though since I am a new member and only have 2 points I can't show images of my sims yet and get a profile pic :(
    2794070.jpg
    Orgin ID: animedemigod
    Packs owned: City life, Get together, Get to work, Vampire
    Current Challenges: Runaway Teen challenge https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/916130/im-your-lost-puzzle-piece-a-runaway-teen-challenge#latest I'm Your Lost Puzzle Piece
  • MicemSimsMicemSims Posts: 463 Member
    OJenn wrote: »

Thanks for the mention @MicemSims this is a pretty fun and laid back challenge for anyone to join in on at any time.

You're welcome. :)
  • JDSimzJDSimz Posts: 791 Member
    I have an idea for a challenge that might be fun, but also very challenging! It's called The Best Sim Challenge! So creative right! *Sarcasm* In the challenge your Sim must complete every aspiration, skill, and complete every level of every career!

The Best Sim Challenge:

-Start with a Young Adult Sim, make them however you want to make them! Name them whatever you want to make them!

-Move them into whatever town, and use the starting funds to move into a starter house!

-Make sure aging is off, because it's almost impossible to complete all of the aspirations and skills while having aging on!

-It is advised that you refrain from completing any Family Based Aspirations until you complete all others, as it requires Aging to be on!

-You do not need to have all game or expansion packs, as you can just complete the skills, careers, and aspirations from the base game if you

have no DLC content!

-You are only allowed to have a family once it is required in the Family Based Aspirations!

Outdoor Retreat Rules:

-You are only allowed to go on vacation for the Herbalism skill, and any Outdoor Aspirations.

-You may choose however long you want to go on that vacation.

-You can go on as many vacations as possible to complete any Skills or Aspirations needed.

Get Together Rules:

-You may only join or create Clubs for the Aspiration that is included with the Expansion.

-You may live in any starter house in Windenburg

Get To Work Rules:

-You may not own a Retail Store as it does take time away from you completing any Skills, Careers, or Aspirations

-It is required that you must join your Sim to work everyday they work!

That's all! Enjoy playing!

Origin ID: ducklansimming
    "I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me."
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top