March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Worlds

MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
I know there is an entire thread on this but it's incredibly big with photos so I haven't gone through it. What I'm looking for is advice or suggestions for new worlds. Specifically either unique worlds, or worlds with a beach theme and diving lots. I don't have Sunlit Tides and don't want to pay the fortune it would cost for me to get this world. I love rural type worlds as well, but a small downtown area wouldn't be bad.

Just looking for suggestions of worlds you have actually used and have experience with, but not interested in massive worlds like Setra or worlds that area really CC heavy.

Suggestions anyone? Thanks!!
Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley
Post edited by MiyuEmi on

Comments

• KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    I love the worlds at mysimsrealty.com
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Anything by @Rflong7 , @Johnnywr , MySimRealty and @aaronrogers8i3 ( his site is HERE )
    He does use some CC but it's a .package, never included in the world file, is usually just plant or roof recolours and is always high quality. I never download worlds with CC, but I make an exception for his.
    I downloaded Strawberry Acres last night and it's absolutely beautiful. You can see some beautiful pictures in THIS POST here.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • DyrewitchDyrewitch Posts: 465 Member
    edited May 2016
    @MiyuEmi I have come across one I love called Union Cove http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/unioncove/download.php
    I fell in love with this world and finding lil easter eggs in the name of townies and etc to see how many I recognized lol
  • Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    I been playing this one http://mariesimming.blogspot.nl/2014/06/aspen-islands-revisited.html
    I love it! The world has everything, plus it looks realistic but not over the top.
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited May 2016
    Pary wrote:
    I downloaded Strawberry Acres last night and it's absolutely beautiful. You can see some beautiful pictures in THIS POST here.

Pary, thanks so much for recommendation! His site is amazing. I've seen his worlds before but have never tried them, and had no idea he made his own CC, but I'm going to install Strawberry Acres and give it a go. It does look beautiful. :)

@MiyuEmi I don't know if this would be helpful to you, but this site gives a little bit of a preview of some of the worlds mentioned here. I second (or third, or forth, or...) any recommendations for Rflong7, My Sim Realty, and Johnnywr worlds.

http://thesimscatalog.com/product-category/the-sims-3/the-sims-3-worlds/
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    Define 'Unique Worlds?" Cause, I know 2 Unique worlds. ;)
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Pary, thanks so much for recommendation! His site is amazing. I've seen his worlds before but have never tried them, and had no idea he made his own CC, but I'm going to install Strawberry Acres and give it a go. It does look beautiful. :)

Ah, I'm glad that helped you find something nice ! :) I have all of his worlds except Amberville and Strangetown. I've never had a routing issue or anything with them, they've been wonderful - really rock solid worlds.

Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I just played in Gibsons earlier and I've got a link on my blog to a bundle which includes that world and another great world is Glenvale County though Alleria Lite is great for IP play.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • AuntMortichaAuntMorticha Posts: 11 New Member
    I loved this one world Big Mountain Valley. But my game went haywire and i had to reinstall. Now i can't find it, my sim is so lost. I would love to find another world like that one, I have been hunting for a week now.
  • marstinsonmarstinson Posts: 367 Member
    @AuntMorticha I'm guessing on this, but only two worlds pop to mind: Rflong7's Mountain Lake (http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6187877) and SimV had a Mountain Valley world, I think. He removed the world from its initial upload site some time ago, and it's not up on the Exchange, so you might try PM'ing him if you think he might be the creator.