Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What expansion do you LEAST likely want to see?

Comments

• pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    Least? supernatural.. I loved nightlife in sims 2 but hated the vampires... didn't like the werewolves too or the witches..
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Most likely whatever the next EP is I'm not going to want to see.

If its something "new" and never done before in the series like its rumoured to be, then it's nothing I'm interested in seeing. At least not when there's a crap ton of stuff we still need.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    Any supernatural or superhero related can wait. I want more realism first at least. Miss my pets, and weather...
  • BoothBiscuitBoothBiscuit Posts: 62 Member
    I agree with most (or at least what seems like most) here. It's mainly the unrealistic ones, like the Supernatural and futuristic ones. It's not my cup of tea and while I would just not buy it if it comes along because some people like them, I'd definitely prefer the realistic ones that have always sounded more logical to put in the base game but that's just me first, such as Pets, Seasons, Generations, University.... yeah.
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    For me it's University because I'm super stressed out thinking about attending college and I use the sims as an escape. Seeing my sims in college would just Give me anxiety. I know it's a dumb reason, but it's honest.
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    Animal Farm thing. I prefer the real farming simulations.
  • IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    I'm not a fan of supernatural nor an Into the future theme pack. I like to play very realistic and zombies, fairies and such does not fit in.

I also think pets may be a huge disappoint, due to the lack of an open world.
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I could happily wait a bit longer for both Pets and/or Supernatural EPs.
  • PSIPSI Posts: 55 Member
    Into the Future kind of pack. Hell no
  • Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    Supernatural. Don't want it even a little.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Of stuff we've had before, University for me - been there, done that twice in Sims, and both times never used the packs much after I'd gotten the first couple of Sims through. I'd rather have active school for kids.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Dramatic-GamerDramatic-Gamer Posts: 713 Member
    World adventures , Into the future , Sporty kind of pack. just no
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    For me Supernatural is the last expansion I want to see.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • TrimothTrimoth Posts: 418 Member
    I don't care for pets they are cute but I much rather have supernaturals, seasons and everything else above them
    tumblr_np609wKvSy1ssn1m9o2_540.jpg

Origin id: trimoth

• LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    Generations. Don't care for it and I feel like it wouldn't add anything.....
  • IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    Generations. Don't care for it and I feel like it wouldn't add anything.....

In some aspect I agree with you. In the beginning I was on the "fight for toddlers" train, but after seeing the progress of things and where the devs focus is (how in a patch we get a clown as an npc instead of other essential npcs that will actually benefit and increase the game). I decided that ts4 is just what it is and even if they were to magically add toddlers, it would not strengthen the game.
  • kingkong192kingkong192 Posts: 953 Member
    This is tough but I guess supernatural because of my personal glitchy experiences.
  • TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    I agree with Into the Future. That was a bit of a let down. Simport was a fun idea but they couldn't make it work. Island Paradise brought scuba diving which was fun but you couldn't copy dive lots into other worlds. So disappointing.

I guess I'd like to see them do something new. Expansions like World Adventures and Into the Future had their ups and downs but they were new ideas not recolors of previous packs.
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    I wouldn't like Celebrities if I'm honest, but having said that, if we got a Superhero/supervillian pack, celebrities would give me plenty of victims....errr I mean opportunities to play with. So the thrill of having such people as Tom Cruise and Christian Slater completely at the hands of a supervillan Sim would more than make up for it. There would be no rescue either, just endless days of suffering because the Superheroes would hopefully be lazing on an island paradise somewhere sipping Zing and Tangs. You see a lot of I'd hate this and that, but think on it, the opportunities you'd have for playing with what you think you'd hate could be marvelous, if not somewhat twisted. If celebrities ever does come out I'm going to get someone like Ru Paul to do away with the annoying Gavin Richards, there's an upside to everything :)
  • DeeTsimsDeeTsims Posts: 176 Member
    Least want to see? Supernatural stuff. So far I've been able to avoid playing ghosts, or aliens and clowns. I didn't mind visiting aliens on Sixam, but that is the extent of my enjoyment with supernatural
  • JordojordJordojord Posts: 578 Member
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    Superheroes

Oh god i hope they dont do this
    My Top Picks for an EP:
    University
    Seasons
    Bonvoyage style (Loved those hotels)
  • JordojordJordojord Posts: 578 Member
    jsn wrote: »
    Probably a University pack. If they ever make one, they could end up making it pretty fun, but the theme in general doesn't interest me as much as some other things.

This is one of my top picks that I am For i'm very interested in university (maybe because I am University) lol
    My Top Picks for an EP:
    University
    Seasons
    Bonvoyage style (Loved those hotels)
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    I'd be open to any and all EPs, SPs, or GPs honestly, as long as they're not hastily thrown together.
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Of stuff we've had before, University for me - been there, done that twice in Sims, and both times never used the packs much after I'd gotten the first couple of Sims through. I'd rather have active school for kids.
    Same. I really want an active school that offers the freedom GT clubs do. I feel like I've been there, done that twice with that pack too. Plus if the T word returns, preschools would be cool too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • SommoreButtaSommoreButta Posts: 489 Member
    I don't want Supernatural
    sdaomhlfplv5.png Bestie's In Sim Form