Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Kleptomaniac Challenge

2...Next

Comments

• raemariekraemariek Posts: 88 Member
    I actually just read the official rules to the 100 baby challenge and I really like it. Finding different fathers makes it way more of a challenge! Can the second generation be impregnated by the same men the mother was, if they aren't related?
  • SnuggleFoxySnuggleFoxy Posts: 106 Member
    raemariek wrote: »
    I actually just read the official rules to the 100 baby challenge and I really like it. Finding different fathers makes it way more of a challenge! Can the second generation be impregnated by the same men the mother was, if they aren't related?

I dont know lol I never managed to do that cause by the time the youngest daughter was old enough they were already dead xD
    And I dont think I'll do that XD
    You see that beautiful sim over there in the profile picture? Her name is Piper Brown one of my favorite sims I have ever made shes a free spirit may we all be free spirits like her ^-^~
    Totally understandable on why you wouldn't! I guess I never realized how many townies there are.
    Totally understandable on why you wouldn't! I guess I never realized how many townies there are.

Lol they always respawn but there will always be this part for a while that everyone are elders so I need her to be with elders at some point but this generation that didnt happen yet so its fine xD
    You see that beautiful sim over there in the profile picture? Her name is Piper Brown one of my favorite sims I have ever made shes a free spirit may we all be free spirits like her ^-^~
    Realistically, sorta gross, but definitely necessary. When they respawn have you found that it a bunch of new unrelated townies?
  • OmpabopOmpabop Posts: 168 Member
    I've finished the challenge!

My main Sim was Bjørn Lie, and his partner in crime and love his beautiful wife Mathilde.
    bfdz_zpsf0a2vw53.jpg
    bfdzf_zpsfveq2ttg.jpg

You might want to consider changing a few things:
    • Because I couldn't buy new items before having §20.000 and Mathilde wasn't allowed to work, she wondered around being bored most of the time in the start. She finished her aspiration pretty quickly, but couldn't choose a new aspiration where she would have to get into a career. I think the partner should be able to work - you could just set the simoleon claim to 30K instead of 20K.
    • Having to steal 3 or 4 items in one night is hard. You have to wait a certain amount of hours before the sims are ready to steal another item, and because the main sim works in the criminal career (night shifts), time is short. Having to steal 2 items from each house before you move on would have been enough.
    • I had to add items to the houses in my neighborhood several times because Bjørn and Mathilde stole all of their neighbors furniture. Maybe you should be allowed to steal from houses all over the town as well as public spaces?
    Just starting this challenge. Can the partner make money other ways, like painting?
    Just starting this challenge. Can the partner make money other ways, like painting?

yes but u must steal an easl for that and if you cant steal it then u need to wait till u get 20k to buy it :)
    Or just go and paint in the museum xD
    Ompabop wrote: »
    I've finished the challenge!

My main Sim was Bjørn Lie, and his partner in crime and love his beautiful wife Mathilde.
    bfdz_zpsf0a2vw53.jpg
    bfdzf_zpsfveq2ttg.jpg

You might want to consider changing a few things:
    • Because I couldn't buy new items before having §20.000 and Mathilde wasn't allowed to work, she wondered around being bored most of the time in the start. She finished her aspiration pretty quickly, but couldn't choose a new aspiration where she would have to get into a career. I think the partner should be able to work - you could just set the simoleon claim to 30K instead of 20K.
    • Having to steal 3 or 4 items in one night is hard. You have to wait a certain amount of hours before the sims are ready to steal another item, and because the main sim works in the criminal career (night shifts), time is short. Having to steal 2 items from each house before you move on would have been enough.
    • I had to add items to the houses in my neighborhood several times because Bjørn and Mathilde stole all of their neighbors furniture. Maybe you should be allowed to steal from houses all over the town as well as public spaces?

Ok took down your notes I will be going over the rules and changing them abit :smile:
    Thanks for the information. Can't wait to read the updated rules.
  • OmpabopOmpabop Posts: 168 Member
    @raemariek @DarkAngelPandaz You can't steal an easel.
    Ompabop wrote: »
    @raemariek @DarkAngelPandaz You can't steal an easel.

Oh ok, thanks for letting me know @Ompabop!