Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is There A Support Group

SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
You know, like AA, but for Sims? Like maybe, Sims Anonymous? lol.

Seriously, I think I'm beyond obsessed. Every dream for the past week or more that I'm able to remember having, has had to do with The Sims. Building houses, community lots, the different objects available to put inside the houses or buildings. Everything short of actually playing the game in my sleep! Lol

Comments

• SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @SataiDelennn

hahahha I usually dare not admit just to how many times I dream of sims related stuff lol and sometimes those things are actually related to what I have been trying to achieve in game-)

Sometimes I wish I had never played the game or heard of it but I am sure something else as addictive would have taken its place :)

• Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    Hahaha. Right there with ya. A few years ago I had a dream that I could use sim cheats in real life. I was motherlode-ing it up!
  • SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    @Mstybl95

HAHAHAHAHA! Wouldn't that be nice!? Or the money tree? lol

@SPARKY1922

Yep, HIGHLY addictive!
  • SleepycatDSLSleepycatDSL Posts: 271 Member
    I dream about sims too. Sometimes I'm building and sometimes my head is working on a story idea. lol
  • SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    Hahahahahahaha! I'm glad to see I'm not the only person with a "problem."

"Hi, my name is SataiDelennn, and I'm MASSIVELY addicted to The Sims2..."
  • LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    I would say that I was most addicted to The Sims - playing for hours; until my anti-virus programme turned itself on and I quickly saved my game before it closed the programme! :(
    With Sims2, I loved (and still do1) the 3D element and still have this need to try and finish or reach a certain point in the game before I stop playing! Sometimes housework and gardening can get neglected as well as real life relationships... :)
    Sims3 stopped some of my Sims addiction and although I do enjoy building and customising content, I do prefer going 'around the houses' than playing just one family.
  • IzanaminokamiIzanaminokami Posts: 14 New Member
    I used to love playing,some of my happiest memories are of playing for endless hours :')
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I would get so caught up in Sims 2 that I'm no longer able to play it full screen on my current computer because I'd go to play for an hour and find four hours had gone by before I finally quit.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg