Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Freezer Bunny Dating Franchises

12345679...Next

Comments

• StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    Meggles wrote: »
    I've been so behind that I'm going to read the whole thing from start to finish RIGHT NOW! :smiley:

Yay! I adore Tats. <3
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    All caught up! Tats and Emma are impossible, yikes. :tongue:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr

*sigh* I know! I must have x'd out their whims at least a hundred times and the same stuff just kept coming up! I thought it was so funny when I got the notification that he was good friends with Marisol because she was glaring at him the two other times they'd met.

*sigh* I know! I must have x'd out their whims at least a hundred times and the same stuff just kept coming up! I thought it was so funny when I got the notification that he was good friends with Marisol because she was glaring at him the two other times they'd met.

I won't hold my breath but you never know! He may surprise us, haha!
  • sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    @Rainydayz179 I knew who it was before I even clicked the link. But I wasn't expecting that sim to be chosen. Total rando.
    Origin ID: Shar1W
    @sunnyshay Will you have Bobbi bring him home to meet the family?
    sunnyshay wrote: »
    @Rainydayz179 I knew who it was before I even clicked the link. But I wasn't expecting that sim to be chosen. Total rando.

He needs a makeover that's for darned sure. But they just kept autonomously flirting with each other so who am I to question it!? Did you want me to put just him on the gallery or both together?
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    I felt so guilty for not putting out a new chapter that I decided to dedicate some time to these sims seeking love today!

Rainy Dayz Romance 1.4
    Featuring @Meggles 's Tatsuya Ikeda aka Tats, @sunnyshay 's Bobbi Rivera & @CathyTea 's Emma Bennet and Pale White Rider aka Platinum.

Someone is leaving the lighthouse with a new love interest. In a crazy twist it's not going to be who you expected!

Awesome! How fun! And please don't feel guilty about taking time away from this project--you can see that the rest of us do, too. It's sort of a low-key, at-your-own-pace, chill-and-have-fun collab! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    @Rainydayz179 Wow! You rocked this chapter! Way cool game-play, too! That's so funny with Platinum--does he have noncommittal? I forget--he does have romantic, right?

I've played Emma a lot in a few different games. She's never once gotten flirty without wearing the flirty hat, and she's never ever rolled a romantic whim. She does seem to have a huge crush on Jack Bivouac, the Mooch-off-your-neighbor guy in "Drifter," and she pretty much stalks him. But again, no whims or autonomous flirting!
    The bit with Bobbi was really awesome! Way to go! In my experience so far, if it's going to happen, it happens quickly, like with a few Sim days...

What a blast! Thank you for making this so much fun!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    @sunnyshay Will you have Bobbi bring him home to meet the family?

I don't think that would be fair since Bobbi's 3 or 4 (lost count) other current boyfriends haven't met her family. LOL
    He needs a makeover that's for darned sure. But they just kept autonomously flirting with each other so who am I to question it!? Did you want me to put just him on the gallery or both together?

For sure. I'll spruce him up. He'll probably be like every other townie in my save. They all tend to bulk up in muscle here. Just about everybody is a gym rat and most of them don't have active traits.

Yes, please. Just him, I'll use the relationship cheat and move him in with her.
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @Rainydayz179 Wow! You rocked this chapter! Way cool game-play, too! That's so funny with Platinum--does he have noncommittal? I forget--he does have romantic, right?

I've played Emma a lot in a few different games. She's never once gotten flirty without wearing the flirty hat, and she's never ever rolled a romantic whim. She does seem to have a huge crush on Jack Bivouac, the Mooch-off-your-neighbor guy in "Drifter," and she pretty much stalks him. But again, no whims or autonomous flirting!

What a blast! Thank you for making this so much fun!

It's fun to play. I need to remember that when I get frustrated with posing sims for screenshots next time! It's refreshing to play a save that I just watch what they do and take shots. Yes, he's romantic and has the Soul Mate aspiration. I think that's why he moved so fast with autonomously flirting with both girls. I'm still rooting for Gretchen though, she was so upset! Emma and Tats on the other hand... *sigh*
    For sure. I'll spruce him up. He'll probably be like every other townie in my save. They all tend to bulk up in muscle here. Just about everybody is a gym rat and most of them don't have active traits.

Yes, please. Just him, I'll use the relationship cheat and move him in with her.

I was so tempted to go into manage worlds and give him a makeover before the date but that just didn't seem right story-wise. I figured if it worked out you could do what you wanted with him! LOL I'll post on here when I put him on the gallery for you... I'm currently in my ambrosia save so I can't do it at the moment.
    @sunnyshay Bobbi's guy is on the gallery. I meant to do it last night and totally forgot. I have a terrible memory. His name is Cesar Rollins and I tagged him #RainyRomance #FBD.
    @sunnyshay Bobbi's guy is on the gallery. I meant to do it last night and totally forgot. I have a terrible memory. His name is Cesar Rollins and I tagged him #RainyRomance #FBD.

Okay, I'll put it him later tonight.