Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 2 SAFE Realistic CC

egandreegandre Posts: 659 Member
Hello! On one of my other threads I got some recommendations for sims 2 cc and I was wondering if anyone else know of any safe and realistic cc. Also if I decided to download, how do I put it on my ultimate collection game?

Comments

• Options
    TiaDogTiaDog Posts: 79 Member
    -Mod the Sims,
    -Sims Resource
    - Simbology
    Also look up SheGamerxo on youtube she has video's of cc shopping
    To put CC in your game you do this: Go to your Documents, then click on EA games, then click Sims 2, now make a folder named Downloads and insert CC. Also go to SheGamerxo channel she has a link to the where to put CC in the game.
    Sims Games I like to play - Sims 2 / Sims Medieval / Sims 2 Pets ( Wii ) / MySims / MySims Kingdom ( Wii )
    i-like-to-be-alone-but-i-hate-being-lonely-quote-1.jpg
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    MTS http://modthesims.info/browse.php?gs=1 has a ton of stuff. A great place for default face replacements and eyes, I would recommend Bruno there for makeup.

Other sites:

http://lilith-sims.tumblr.com/ Has great skins, both default replacements and CC.

http://www.coolsims.net/ Hands down the best place I have found for hair. (click on the women hair for Sims 2 hair, both male and female)

As Tiadog said Go to your documents>EA Games>Sims 2. Make sure when you make the new folder it is made exactly. Downloads (with a capital D), then you can extract your downloads into that folder. You can also make folders inside the download folder to keep it organized, such as skin, hair, eyes.

If you are ever looking for items, give a shout what you are looking for, I probably have it bookmarked already :D
  • Options
    zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    edited May 2016
    Post edited by zagboorules on
  • Options
    DivinylsFanDivinylsFan Posts: 1,278 Member
    edited May 2016
    sussissogood and All About Style. sussissogood can be found on Mod the Sims. Do not use Vita Sims, or anyone's recoloured Vita Sims.

you can look up the "Custom Content Manager" tool on google. It was provided by EA for The Sims 2. When you run it, everything that's not safe will show up in red.
    I remember you from university, I still have your story.
  • Options
    DivinylsFanDivinylsFan Posts: 1,278 Member
    TiaDog wrote: »
    -Mod the Sims,
    -Sims Resource
    - Simbology
    Also look up SheGamerxo on youtube she has video's of cc shopping
    To put CC in your game you do this: Go to your Documents, then click on EA games, then click Sims 2, now make a folder named Downloads and insert CC. Also go to SheGamerxo channel she has a link to the where to put CC in the game.

when you open texture files of the sims resource for Sims 2, you will see that it's not nice. things out of line everywhere. not good quality. not for sims 2.
    I remember you from university, I still have your story.