Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I hope they announce something this week!

Comments

• Dramatic-GamerDramatic-Gamer Posts: 713 Member
    Keep hoping :) it took them 9 months to release a cute little adorable 15 seconds teaser.
    that teaser was so good that I watched it like 5000 times & I'm still counting & everytime I watch that teaser I play 25 hours of the sims 4 a day .
    sorry I'm just really angry at the whole info releasing stuff at this point.

Thing is most think an announcement is being this week and think the GP is coming out in 2 weeks.

It took them 9 months for this & that teaser was released 12 days ago ... I got pregnant and gave birth and they still haven't released the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 gamepack !
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Keep hoping :) it took them 9 months to release a cute little adorable 15 seconds teaser.
    that teaser was so good that I watched it like 5000 times & I'm still counting & everytime I watch that teaser I play 25 hours of the sims 4 a day .

Thing is most think an announcement is being this week and think the GP is coming out in 2 weeks.

It took them 9 months for this & that teaser was released 12 days ago ... I got pregnant and gave birth and they still haven't released the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 gamepack !

That had me laughing for a while after I read that. If that happened verbally, that could be one of the best responses ever.
    ENolan wrote: »

That had me laughing for a while after I read that. If that happened verbally, that could be one of the best responses ever.

glad You got amused , that would be impossible since I'm a guy but I'm pretty sure that it happened with one of the simmers out there
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg

glad You got amused , that would be impossible since I'm a guy but I'm pretty sure that it happened with one of the simmers out there

I thought so. I'm mad I didn't think about it before I posted, otherwise I would've asked which pollination technician got you?

I thought so. I'm mad I didn't think about it before I posted, otherwise I would've asked which pollination technician got you?

HAHAHAHAHA , Sims aliens I believe , since that's the only thing that they can do anyway
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited May 2016
    We know the pack is coming in May. If they announce this week I called it along with a lot of other simmers.

By the way cursing on this forum can get you banned.
  • cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    When did some one curse? Is that why they use the word plum? I do not curse in my posts and yet the word plum has appeared - what is up with that? And to still be on topic - yes, I too am waiting for more info on the next whatever it is they are offering for our game.
    edited May 2016
    cyncla wrote: »
    When did some one curse? Is that why they use the word plum? I do not curse in my posts and yet the word plum has appeared - what is up with that? And to still be on topic - yes, I too am waiting for more info on the next whatever it is they are offering for our game.

When they said God s name and put a curse word after it. Dramatic Gamer has replaced the word with plum and edited their post.
    Hope we get an excited gif from SimGuruDrake today.
    cyncla wrote: »

When they said God s name and put a curse word after it. Dramatic Gamer has replaced the word with plum and edited their post.

He didn't edit his post; there's no edit footnote on his post unlike this one I'm quoting. The forums have been lagging so honest vernacular has been getting through easier until the censor actually works.

@cyncla the plum you see in most posts in the censoring at work here. "plum" being short for plumbob: the green crystal in your avatar and above the heads of most sims.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member

That would be nice. But they may even announce the following week instead depending on when they release this month.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    Everyone ready to ride the hype train today? :p
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Everyone ready to ride the hype train today? :p

Yes! So excited, I really hope we get an announcement this week. :mrgreen:
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    My guess is simple. In May we will get the Restaurant GP, and in June we will get the Kids SP.

In June they will also -most likely- announce the next EP (EA Play) and release it in July or August, but I think August, with maybe a July SP in between.

It's all guessing though.

That's my thinking too, EA play will be perfect to announce the next EP. I believe we'll get the GP annoucement next week, and get released 2 weeks after in about mid-May. Then the stuff pack announcement the first or second week of June with a release of 1 week after. Those are my guesses.

I didn't believe so at fist, but I came to this conclusion yesterday. I really think we will have only one expansion this year, which is a shame. The expansion would have to come august, if we will have 2 stuff packs in a row like always. It's their chance to do a generations pack. I can't stand one more year without toddlers.

On topic, I hope the GP announcement is this week. Maybe there will be a teaser today and a trailer tomorrow!
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Hope if we get a trailer it is more then 15 seconds, Not sure if I can stand that much excitement.
    When they say teaser, they mean teaser.
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Evalen wrote: »
    Hope if we get a trailer it is more then 15 seconds, Not sure if I can stand that much excitement.
    When they say teaser, they mean teaser.

They sure did! :D I'm certain that the actual trailers will be longer and much more detailed. It is good to have a little bit of a heads-up on what is to come, and see speculations at least in the general direction of the actual coming content rather than absolutely all over the place. I know people have asked for both restaurants and more kid's stuff. I feel pretty sure the kid's stuff will be a hit but I do have some reservations on how well the restaurant GP is going to meet everyone's hopes and requirements. Hoping for the best on that one!
  • Bernhardvd22Bernhardvd22 Posts: 250 Member
    I am hoping this week! I am verry excited to get more info about GP3! :)
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    We could get one this week, two weeks after would be around May 16th/17th which sounds reasonable. I just don't wanna wait until like the last week of May
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Well, the small video that Simguru Drake reposted on her Twitter account is not really joyful :D
    Well, the small video that Simguru Drake reposted on her Twitter account is not really joyful :D

Just checked didn't see it.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member

I don't think RTs count :)

FWIW, I feel the same about Mondays.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.

I don't think RTs count :)

FWIW, I feel the same about Mondays.

Me too :) !!

No hint/GIF today :'(
    No hint/GIF today :'(

It s still early. If anything is announced it will be Tomorrow or Wednesday.