Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I hope they announce something this week!

Comments

• jaleena1958brendaljaleena1958brendal Posts: 24 Member
    Ok, it's been over a week since I saw the posting on FB. Where's the content????? A Spring and Summer release. Spring is here and passed, Maxis. Come on!!!!
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Ok, it's been over a week since I saw the posting on FB. Where's the content????? A Spring and Summer release. Spring is here and passed, Maxis. Come on!!!!

Spring doesn't end in the U.S which is where the franchise is located until June 21st-ish
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

Spring only ends in June 20th.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member

Spring has not passed, Spring lasts through most of June.
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    We already know the gamepack will come in may and the stuff pck will come in june.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
    TheSimer wrote: »
    We already know the gamepack will come in may and the stuff pck will come in june.

This but we need info.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I agree @catloverplayer, I want to know exactly what is in the GP.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited April 2016
    @Cinebar wrote: »
    I agree @catloverplayer, I want to know exactly what is in the GP.

Well, here's something about it. Check out the top left.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,805 Member
    Well we did get a little teaser on Twitter about being able to own restaurants so hopefully more info soon.
    edited April 2016
    How would yall feel if they added surprise promise rings for teens were one surprises the boy/girlfriend with a promise ring in a Restuarent while sitting at a table?
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    edited April 2016
    Those people who say spring lasts till the end of June... are you from this planet???

OFFICIALLY spring ends in May and summer begins in June.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    June is considered a summer month but, Spring began on March 20th and will end June 20th. Check a calendar or google it.
    edited April 2016
    Those people who say spring lasts till the end of June... are you from this planet???

You should really look at a calendar sometime. This year it ends on June 19th because the summer solistice begins on June 20th. For meteorological seasons they do consider spring ending in May, but that's for meteorologists to make weather forecasting easier which I doubt you are. Technically though and OFFICIALLY, everyone here that you believe are not from this planet is correct.
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    Virtual Reality gaming systems are the next big thing. I can't see the Sims franchise dying once VR systems become the new thing. A Sims game for a VR system would be great for the franchise, financially, I imagine. EA realizes that, I'm sure - even if it's years in the making.
    Memorial Day kicks off the Summer Season and it's traditionally in the last week of May.

You should really look at a calendar sometime. This year it ends on June 19th because the summer solistice begins on June 20th. For meteorological seasons they do consider spring ending in May, but that's for meteorologists to make weather forecasting easier which I doubt you are. Technically though and OFFICIALLY, everyone here that you believe are not from this planet is correct.

Game studios don't go by the Solistice they go by the whole month eg September is considered to be a Fall month even though Fall don't start till the 23rd. June is a Summer Month even though Summer doesn't start till January 20th.

Game studios don't go by the Solistice they go by the whole month eg September is considered to be a Fall month even though Fall don't start till the 23rd. June is a Summer Month even though Summer doesn't start till January 20th.

I know what each month is considered. I was replying to that person telling people they were wrong about when seasons officially start.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited April 2016
    My guess is simple. In May we will get the Restaurant GP, and in June we will get the Kids SP.

In June they will also -most likely- announce the next EP (EA Play) and release it in July or August, but I think August, with maybe a July SP in between.

It's all guessing though.
    If everyone is right and the GP is getting announced next week then that would put the next patch release as the week after next. Boy am I looking foward to that one. Not only will it add new gameplay to the base game but I"m thinking this one will have a lot of bug fixes. GP Patches generally have a lot of bug fixes.

The past few patches have had very few bug fixes.
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    My guess is simple. In May we will get the Restaurant GP, and in June we will get the Kids SP.

In June they will also -most likely- announce the next EP (EA Play) and release it in July or August, but I think August, with maybe a July SP in between.

It's all guessing though.

That's my thinking too, EA play will be perfect to announce the next EP. I believe we'll get the GP annoucement next week, and get released 2 weeks after in about mid-May. Then the stuff pack announcement the first or second week of June with a release of 1 week after. Those are my guesses.
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member

Are you for real? lol

The astronomical spring (Northern Hemisphere) 2016 began on Sunday, March 20 and ends on Sunday, June 19
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
    Well hopefully we ll know tomorrow if we're getting an announcement.
  • Dramatic-GamerDramatic-Gamer Posts: 713 Member
    edited May 2016
    Keep hoping :) it took them 9 months to release a cute little adorable 15 seconds teaser.
    that teaser was so good that I watched it like 5000 times & I'm still counting & everytime I watch that teaser I play 25 hours of the sims 4 a day .
    sorry I'm just really angry at the whole info releasing stuff at this point.
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
    Keep hoping :) it took them 9 months to release a cute little adorable 15 seconds teaser.
    that teaser was so good that I watched it like 5000 times & I'm still counting & everytime I watch that teaser I play 25 hours of the sims 4 a day .
    sorry I'm just really angry at the whole info releasing stuff at this point.

Thing is most think an announcement is being this week and think the GP is coming out in 2 weeks.