Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    edited April 2016
    Hello all! I am back once again! I think I am addicted to all of your wonderful builds because I have withdrawals when I don't have a request in lol I have been doing some building of my own lately, but there are still some builds that are a bit difficult for me to do, so I bring them to you!

Request Form (Community Lot)
    Username: blair2396
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Country Club
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all of them
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Public restrooms? yes
    Favorite color schemes: for this one, I would like soft tones like browns, creams, golds, maybe some splashes of greens and yellows, whatever the builder thinks looks the best
    Colors you dislike: bright, neon colors
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes, but not too much
    Please list the Store content that can be used: any, I own everything
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? any of them
    Link to specific building or plan: I really like the look of these

StonebriarCountryClub-FriscoTX-clubhouse-960x410_rotatingGalleryFront.jpg

golf.jpg

Ocean_Forest_Country_Club_Jun_10.JPG

AlisoViejo-AlisoViejo-CA-Clubhouse960X410.jpg_rotatingGalleryFront.jpg

Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? parking, golf course, gym, pool with attached bathrooms and locker rooms, private dining and kitchen, conference room, game room, tennis court, cafe, ballroom, a pond if there is room for it, a small playground, and possibly a lounge with a bar and a stage for performances
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? not necessarily
    Additional instructions? I realize that it might be difficult to create an actual golf course, but maybe you could make the terrain look like one and just put several of the driving range things in. Also, the tennis court can just be for looks since we don't have tennis items. If you can somehow make it functional (I'm not sure how) that would be great, but if not it's okay. I feel like I am leaving some important things out, but I can't think of them right now, so if the builder has some more ideas to add they can go for it. I was thinking that there could be a small entryway that has the barrier to entry door and the ticket machine so it would kind of be like "buying" a membership to the club.
    Post edited by blair2396 on

I also have a household request for two pets

Request Form (Pet)
    Username: blair2396
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Species: dog
    Breed: Pitbull/boxer mix, looks more like pitbull
    Primary coat color: brindle
    Markings desired: white stomach
    Traits: adventurous, friendly, likes swimming, loyal
    Name desired (optional): first name- Bizkit, last name can be whatever
    Link to reference pics (optional):
    97e36bc8-f49a-4e3a-9dba-0d843f14ebe8_zpsrh1oyhck.jpg
    b0ca8c8b-1223-4075-b48c-ac142ea58ff9_zpsemuhfsst.jpg
    c92eb2dc-bca3-4ea2-ba8d-eecedeb13c81_zpscu0wonsw.jpg
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? no
    Additional instructions?

Request Form (Pet)
    Username:blair2396
    Species: dog
    Breed: pitbull/boxer mix, looks more like boxer
    Primary coat color: light brown
    Markings desired:
    Traits: lazy, loyal, piggy, likes swimming
    Name desired (optional): first name- Gorby, last name whatever
    144bc6c1-da4d-4a4b-acdb-9e4275fccb51_zpsxobdqb3v.jpg
    07902f3c-fe07-4395-bc69-21a9bb837617_zpsngzjcflq.jpg
    5aae0a22-71af-42e9-b1d6-587897ac34d3_zpskwv42cln.jpg
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? no
    Additional instructions? I have some more pics of the two of them together that I can send to the creator if they need them
  • stepbot153stepbot153 Posts: 284 Member
    How do i edit comments?
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]
    edited April 2016
    @stepbot153 if you hover your mouse over the top right corner of your comment there should be a little button that will open the comment box so you can edit. I'm not sure if new members are able to edit comments. I think so, but I'm not entirely sure.
    Post edited by blair2396 on
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @heledriel, I have completed your modern library, "Sunlit Palms Media Library". I tried to incorporate the colors you requested and even got in some of that pink and teal (in the Children's Activity Center). You can download it and view all the pictures in my creations thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14771705/#Comment_14771705.

I hope you like!

ftJEr7g.jpg
    > @blair2396 said:
    > @stepbot153 if you hover your mouse over the top right corner of your comment there should be a little button that will open the comment box so you can edit. I'm not sure if new members are able to edit comments. I think so, but I'm not entirely sure.

Oh thank you, I think because I am a new member I cannot edit comments. Thank you for the help anyway :D
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    @Sandraelle Love the Media library
    h2xmsbl]

• ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    I would like to make a birthday request (it was my 34th birthday yesterday! <3 ) A household WITH Lot and a Pet! So in total 3 Requests, the household counts as one, lot as two and pet as three.
    ALL OF THESE REQUESTS ARE FOR THE SIMS 3
    **PLEASE NO THIRD PARTY CC FOR THESE REQUESTS IT MESSES WITH MY SAVES**

Request #1 Summers-Saunders Household (Ranch/Farmer Sims) (There are pictures for references)
    -PLEASE LEAVE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THESE TWO AS HOUSEMATES-

Sim#1 Vaughn Saunders
    Username: ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): Human
    Skin color: Caucasian (very slight tan)
    Hair color: Moonlight Silvery White
    Eyes: Amethyst Purple (very expressive)

**HAIR AND EYE COLOR ARE VERY IMPORTANT WITH THIS SIM**
    Traits: Loner, Animal Lover, Brave, Great Kisser, Virtuoso
    Favorites:
    Music: Country or Singer/Songwriter
    Food: Stu Surprise
    Color: Black
    Sign: Leo
    Lifetime Wish: Anything to do with MUSIC
    Name desired (optional): Vaughn Saunders
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs SPs all except Diesel, Movie, and KP
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited ^_^
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: All
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None, as I do not own any of these items

Image #1
    http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/3497/44521/harvest_moon_vaughn.gif

Image#2
    http://pre09.deviantart.net/36a1/th/pre/i/2015/077/e/d/morning_guitar_by_fire_girl872-d8m7b9t.png

Image #3
    http://pre04.deviantart.net/8563/th/pre/i/2011/343/2/c/my_fav_harvest_moon_vaughn_by_shadehellsing-d371wt0.jpg

Is communication required before the creator begins work? No, but if the creator has questions please feel free!!

Additional instructions?
    These characters are based off Harvest Moon's Island of Happiness/Sunshine Islands, if the creator(s) need more references just google the game or CHELSEA and VAUGHN followed by the game, that will guide them.

Sim #2 Chelsea Summers
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): Human
    Skin color: Caucasian (slight Tan)
    Hair color: Chestnut Brown
    Eyes: Sky/Robins Egg Blue (very bright)

**HAIR AND EYE COLOR ARE VERY IMPORTANT WITH THIS SIM**
    Traits: Green Thumb, Bookworm, Hopeless Romantic, Animal Lover, Gatherer
    Favorites:
    Music: Singer/Songwriter
    Food: Autumn Salad
    Color: Orange
    Sign: Taurus
    Lifetime Wish: Anything to do with GARDENING or BOOKS
    Name desired (optional): Chelsea Summers
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? ALL EPs SPs all but Diesel, Movie and KP
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited
    Please list the Store content that can be used: All
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: NONE

Image#1
    http://orig03.deviantart.net/5d02/f/2010/156/7/b/chelsea_by_xx_morgan_xx.png
    http://orig07.deviantart.net/8861/f/2010/171/0/b/chelsea_head_harvest_moon_by_furantou.jpg

Image #2
    http://orig12.deviantart.net/c2f9/f/2008/278/2/0/chelsea_by_misomysoup.jpg
    http://orig13.deviantart.net/e224/f/2010/178/6/e/chelsea_full_body_harvest_moon_by_furantou.jpg

Image #3
    http://www.ranchstory.co.uk/wiki/images/thumb/5/55/Ch_Chelsea_(Harvest_Moon-_Frantic_Farming).jpg/139px-Ch_Chelsea_(Harvest_Moon-_Frantic_Farming).jpg

Is communication required before the creator begins work? No, but if the creator has questions please feel free!!

Additional instructions?
    These characters are based off Harvest Moon's Island of Happiness/Sunshine Islands, if the creator(s) need more references just google the game or CHELSEA and VAUGHN followed by the game, that will guide them.

Request #2 Ranch Home Lot
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Sims 3 or 4?: SIMS 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional/Farmhouse/Ranch Style
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs All SPs except Movie, Diesel and KP
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Number of bedrooms: 5 (including Master and Nursery)
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Masterbedroom in varying shades beige, orange and black, childrens rooms boys (dogs or stars) with light blues and greens, girls (flowers or cats) light pink, red, and purple nursery can be unisex, animal themed with pastel colors
    Number of bathrooms: 4 1/2 (Can use All-In-One Bathrooms if tight on space)
    Favorite color schemes: Animal, Floral, Beige, Orange, Red, Green, White
    Colors you dislike: Grey, anything that will clash with the house decor
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Partially Furnished and decorated, please
    Please list the Store content that can be used: All, if there is something you would like to use but aren't sure if I have it just let me know okay?
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: NONE
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Either Hidden Springs or Appaloosa Plains

Link to specific house or plan: http://www.thehousedesigners.com/plan/lakeside-5353/
    1st Floor: 1stflr-4301.jpg
    2nd Floor: 2ndflr-4301.jpg

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Barn with small apartment in loft and 3 stalls, Medium-sized gardening area, section of house with a solarium and deck, 2 med fireplaces if planwork of house allows it, 2 small pastures for horses
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No, but if the creator has questions please feel free!!
    Additional instructions? If there is something else you'd like to add to the house feel free to ask. I'm open for all ideas ~^_^~

Request #3 Pet (Male Horse)
    Request Form (Pet)
    Species: Horse
    Breed: Either Thoroughbred or Quarter Horse
    Primary coat color: Ebony Black
    Markings desired: Diamond/star -white- on head, white marking on front left hoof
    Traits: Obedient, Quiet, Neat
    Name desired (optional): Black Beauty 'Saunders'

Link to reference pics (optional): HORSE IS BASED ON THE HORSE "BLACK BEAUTY"

Image #1
    http://orig05.deviantart.net/8134/f/2010/230/f/4/black_beauty_by_thylacina.png

Is communication required before the creator begins work? No, but if the creator has questions feel free!!
    Additional instructions? If there are any problems with this horse please let me know
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    @Sandraelle
    Thank you again so much for the library, it is absolutely perfect and even beyond what I had imagined <3! I can hardly get enough merely lookign at it.

blair2396 wrote: »
    Hello all! I am back once again! I think I am addicted to all of your wonderful builds because I have withdrawals when I don't have a request in lol I have been doing some building of my own lately, but there are still some builds that are a bit difficult for me to do, so I bring them to you!

I couldn't agree more, I'm glad I'm not alone :p
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    @Sandraelle Love the Media library

Thank you @calmorezoo!! :smiley:
    Heledriel wrote: »
    @Sandraelle
    Thank you again so much for the library, it is absolutely perfect and even beyond what I had imagined <3! I can hardly get enough merely lookign at it.

blair2396 wrote: »

I couldn't agree more, I'm glad I'm not alone :p

@Heledriel...I'm so glad you like your library, I really had fun doing a community build for a change. Have fun with it! :smiley:
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    A real beauty Sandraelle, very clever work, Simmers will love this one. ;)
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    This is my first time requesting so I hope I'm doing this right. Please forgive any errors on my part <3

Username: StephSteb
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): I am looking for a beach home, very shabby chic, with lots of teals and oranges. Whites and wood. I'm pretty open for anything but this is for a beach themed world so it would be lovely to keep a theme going.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have them all except Katy Perry's Sweet Treats and I never ever use 70s, 80s, and 90s stuff.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic.
    Lot size (dimensions): No bigger than 40 x 40 please
    Number of bedrooms: 3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? The main bedroom is for a young adult female whose favorite color is lilac. One bedroom for a nursey, so lots of yellows or greens. One room is for the butler so you can decorate as you do the rest of the house.
    Number of bathrooms: 3
    Favorite color schemes: I am a big fan of soft oranges and peaches but my sim prefers lilac.
    Colors you dislike: Gray or Spiceberry
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Absolutely.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I have all store items.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? N/A
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Please leave enough room for a garden and playground. A pool and hot tub would be lovely.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? It's not required but I don't have a problem communicating (and being forever thankful for the hard work).
    Additional instructions? No elevators, please.
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Hello @princess0384 , your request is ready.

Download * Pictures

[img][/img]PDCover1_zpsz2xqmrsz.jpg
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    stepbot153 wrote: »
    > @blair2396 said:
    > @stepbot153 if you hover your mouse over the top right corner of your comment there should be a little button that will open the comment box so you can edit. I'm not sure if new members are able to edit comments. I think so, but I'm not entirely sure.

Oh thank you, I think because I am a new member I cannot edit comments. Thank you for the help anyway :D

Hi! Welcome to our thread. I'm sorry you aren't able to edit posts yet. In the meantime, if you need to change anything, please create a new post with the details and I'll add it to your request in the Open Request list. That way the team member that claims your request will see all the parts of it. Also, once your request is claimed, there can be a conversation about what exactly you'd like the final outcome to be before they start building. Btw, since you're new I wanted you to know that we change to a new thread each month. I'll be taking all your info with us to the May thread, so just keep an eye out for the change. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @DivaEvie07 Welcome to our thread! :) I've added your request to the Open Request list. If you need to make any changes, please edit your original post and leave a post for me here or message me about the change. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9 Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day! Since you've been such a devoted supporter of DNA, I've decided (as a special birthday gift from the team to you) to break the rules just this once, and place all three of your requests on our Open Request list. :) I hope you had a wonderful day. *hugs* :blush:
    w515-birthday-garden-card-by-amy-tollafield-open.jpg?w=460&h=460&mode=crop
    SLpPUp.png
    StephSteb wrote: »
    This is my first time requesting so I hope I'm doing this right. Please forgive any errors on my part <3

Welcome to our thread! Your request is perfect. :) I've added it to the Open Request list. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask. On May 1, we'll be moving to a new thread. I'll take all your info with us, so keep an eye out for the change. Have a great weekend! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    > Hi! Welcome to our thread. I'm sorry you aren't able to edit posts yet. In the meantime, if you need to change anything, please create a new post with the details and I'll add it to your request in the Open Request list. That way the team member that claims your request will see all the parts of it. Also, once your request is claimed, there can be a conversation about what exactly you'd like the final outcome to be before they start building. Btw, since you're new I wanted you to know that we change to a new thread each month. I'll be taking all your info with us to the May thread, so just keep an eye out for the change. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you! :)

Thank you so much. I am still getting used to sims 3 (although I have played with the sims 4 quite a bit) but do I need to make a new form entirely so it is not disorganized?

You guys are so nice here, thank you so much for the help and nice welcome. I really appreciate it :D

The new edited request form based on my amount of playtime.

Username: Stepbot153
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): European style mansion :D
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: Late Night, Seasons, Generations, High End Loft Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 60 X 60
    Number of bedrooms: Enough for a family of 6 and above
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 4 children and 2 adults
    Number of bathrooms:
    Favorite color schemes: red, black and white
    Colors you dislike: Yellow
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes I do :D
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: sunset Valley
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? yes pools, garden, basements, elevators and anything that would make it feel homey
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Not really, but please let me know if you have any questions. I lurk here a lot XD
    Additional instructions?: Please let it be on the exchange site. I am still learning about sims 3. Thank you

I apologize I am not more descriptive, I just bought my sims 3 game few days ago and I am getting used to it. I want my sims to live in this house when they can afford it. Like a reward of some sorts. Also please take your time, my sims still have 8,000 simoleons so they can't afford to move in now T^T. Thank you for the help. :blush:

I will be on the lookout for the may thread :D
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]
  • staractorstaractor Posts: 184 Member
    Username: staractor
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): N/A
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All of them except Luxury Party Stuff, Spooky Stuff, and Romantic Garden
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A
    Lot size (dimensions): It doesn't matter
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 Master, 1 Boy Child/Teen, 1 Girl Child/Teen, 1 Extra/Guest
    Number of bathrooms: 3.5
    Favorite color schemes: N/A
    Colors you dislike: N/A
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? N/A
    Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? N/A
    Link to specific house or plan: N/A
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Garden, pool, and patio please.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Nope!
    Additional instructions? Nope!

Thanks in advance! If you need me on the gallery, I'm simstaractor.
    fofdna_zpsbk5r98wq.png
    Can it also be noted that I just installed university life. I wanted to add this incase the builder wants to use items from there :D
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9 Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day! Since you've been such a devoted supporter of DNA, I've decided (as a special birthday gift from the team to you) to break the rules just this once, and place all three of your requests on our Open Request list. :) I hope you had a wonderful day. *hugs* :blush:
    w515-birthday-garden-card-by-amy-tollafield-open.jpg?w=460&h=460&mode=crop

OH!! WOW! Thank you so much!! That is a very wonderful gift from all of you ~^_^~
    plusle_and_minun_dancing_by_hazelshuts-d5sk0tt.gif
    I am eagerly looking forward to the creation of my requests and seeing how they come along. I've always loved DNA and the effort you wonderful Simmers go to make our requests unique and special. The level of creativity that each member of DNA holds is what makes me come back again and again. I will always be a supporter!!
    Pokemon_happy.gif

stepbot153 wrote: »
    Can it also be noted that I just installed university life. I wanted to add this incase the builder wants to use items from there :D

Thanks so much for creating the new form, and congrats on UL! Btw, I've taken it upon myself to like your comments, so we can get you to member status. ;) You'll earn your 'edit' priveledges in no time. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @staractor: Hi and welcome to our thread. :) We're moving to our new May thread, so your request will move with us. If you need to alter your request in any way, please edit your original post in this thread and leave a message for me in the new thread, or post. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your request! :)

SLpPUp.png