Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

lost code

andy20066andy20066 Posts: 2 New Member
you know the code that you need when downloading the sims 2 from cd I have lost it so is there anyway I can get a code so I can play the sims 2

Comments

• Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    If you go to EA live chat and explain their situation they'll probably give you the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection for free (includes all expansions+stuff packs).
  • Darth_TyressDarth_Tyress Posts: 9 New Member
    > @Pegasus143 said:
    > If you go to EA live chat and explain their situation they'll probably give you the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection for free (includes all expansions+stuff packs).

Wait is that a real thing?
  • CoffeeBeanPopcornCoffeeBeanPopcorn Posts: 1,587 Member
    yup..
    I'm back!
  • andy20066andy20066 Posts: 2 New Member
    all they gave me is a code to play the game
  • Darth_TyressDarth_Tyress Posts: 9 New Member
    Andy20066, I went to the Origins Online Help Chat last night and they gave me Sims 2 Ultimate Collection. I told them I was missing a CD for 1 of the xpacs I had bought, but I had the code for verification and he instead offered me that. Downloading that new edition fixed the other game errors I was having, too. I just had to answer a few security questions about my Origins account and provide a couple of codes for other expansions...hope this helps you.

PS - Thank you to this community; I wouldn't have even know this was a thing until I saw this post. Tbh, I would have been satisfied with just the missing xpac but to have all the Sims 2 games...there is a literal tear in my eye now :)
  • Dogster001Dogster001 Posts: 1 New Member
    I like The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection, it's cool!