Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you primarily play sims of the gender you are attracted to?

Comments

• Options
    AmyDamesAmyDames Posts: 353 Member
    Interesting topic! I'm a straight female and play both genders about equally. I tend to get more attached to the males for some reason lol, I'd say about ten percent of my sims are gay and about two percent bi. So say one hundred sims played about ten would be gay and maybe two bi.
  • Options
    hnj4xxhnj4xx Posts: 14 New Member
    Yes, yes, yes, I only play lesbians lol
  • Options
    roman2886roman2886 Posts: 702 Member
    roman2886 wrote: »
    Female for all starting sims since all my solo sims i created are female.

• Options
    KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    I really have no preference for anything. I tend to play legacies , so while I usually start with a single, female sim I usually just continue the legacy with the heir I have the best story for. I also play different sexualities just to mix things up a little.
  • Options
    KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    Oh and I'm a straight, married woman.
  • Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    I'm a female simmer and I mostly play with homosexual males. I find it fascinating playing out a story with two hot guys together. (I'm a fan of Yaoi) I also love the Hospital OH Mod so I can utilize an egg donor and a surrogate for the couple to start families together.
  • Options
    RodJohnRodJohn Posts: 406 Member
    I'm a 20 y/o male and I mostly play female sims.
  • Options
    WonderstruckkWonderstruckk Posts: 195 Member
    Young adult lesbian female here. I mainly play young women, but for some reason I hardly ever make lesbian couples.
    anigif_enhanced-25237-1426197588-11_preview.gif
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I love that we are all over the map with what we like to play, regardless of who we ourselves are. :)
  • Options
    AsfastrAsfastr Posts: 80 Member
    edited April 2016
    Yes, but I'm bi, so there's no way of avoiding that :P I play many sims that are very different from each other. Straight, bi, gay, man, woman. I enjoy playing with characters that are different from me in some way, although the gender and gender preference doesn't have to be that difference.
  • Options
    Beck1590Beck1590 Posts: 145 Member
    Hmmm for me it depends totally on the plotline I wanted to play out. Like for instance I wanted to have an army guy as a single dad. Well that plot requires a male.. vs.. another one of them.. I wanted a girl firefighter..
  • Options
    TotalOtakuTotalOtaku Posts: 3 New Member
    I Only Have 1 Household I Play. And It Gets Boring. I Have A Gay Female Plumbot And A Female Vampire. I'm Just Thinking Inside My Head That The Plumbot Watches Twilight To Much :/
  • Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    The sim I start with is usually female. I tend to generally go with whoever she is attracted to *shrug* I have played as male before but I start out playing as female mostly because I really like playing around in CAS, lol.
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    StephSteb wrote: »
    The sim I start with is usually female. I tend to generally go with whoever she is attracted to *shrug* I have played as male before but I start out playing as female mostly because I really like playing around in CAS, lol.

You can do that too with male sims? Playing around in CAS...?

• Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    GITTE2001 wrote: »
    StephSteb wrote: »

You can do that too with male sims? Playing around in CAS...?

I know. And, I do. :D I just generally tend to start with females and spend more time with them in CAS for some reason *shrug*
    Oh, and I'm female I meant to add to my first post.
  • Options
    VexiVeeVexiVee Posts: 68 Member
    I'm female, and I've found that I don't really have a preference. I create males with females, fem with fem, male with male... nope, no preference whatsoever XD Might be because I'm polysexual *shrugs*
    350uyx2.png
  • Options
    roman2886roman2886 Posts: 702 Member
    RodJohn wrote: »
    sorry it's against the rules we are not supposed too too say are ages
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    edited April 2016

Really?
    My age is in my 🐸🐸🐸🐸 name. If you can do a little bit of math.
  • Options
    RodJohnRodJohn Posts: 406 Member

You felt the need to PM me and quote me on it?

Seems like a strange rule...but I can follow it. My mistake. I will edit it. But that seems like overkill.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Straight lady here. Usually play straight ladies to start. But I really only do that to keep the genes going.

If I start out with a guy, though, I find it hard not to make him gay. hah! No idea why. So I guess my starter sim usually is attracted to the same gender I am, but as the generations go I try to mix it up since that seems realistic.
  • Options
    IFanxisIIFanxisI Posts: 7 New Member
    I generally play as female sims more than male sims so I guess not, but then again I'm attracted to both genders so no clue really.
    & as to what gender they're normally attracted to it just depends which sims they meet along the way
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    I mainly play with the same sex as me, females, but I'm not attracted to women. My Sims are heterosexual. I do make male Sims of course, but as a compliment to my female Sims.
  • Options
    SlimerSlimer Posts: 116 Member
    I'm male heterosexual and I usually play female/male couples. If I start out with one sim its really 50/50 if they are male or female. They're usually straight though.
  • Options
    super_niinsuper_niin Posts: 107 Member
    I am a hetero female and I usually start with a female that then goes on to marry a male. I do occaisonally start with a male instead though who will marry a female but I guess I do like the individual save fairly balanced because if I start with 2 sims then one will be male one female. If i start with 3 then 2 are female one male ect. I tend to do this in other games as well so if its a game where you only play one character at once then my character will almost always be female (don't have an example due to high age ratings) but if i am playing say icewindale my party will always be 3 males and 3 females. Although, I have also been trying some movie making on the sims and most of the main characters are female but I think thats just because being female myself, I find them easier to write.
  • Options
    SunAndMoon6644SunAndMoon6644 Posts: 6 New Member
    Almost all of my sims are gay males and I'm a straight woman. xD I watched too much yaoi in my teenage years, I tell you! I do play het couples, though. I love all my sims, regardless of their sexual preferences and partners, unless I hate their spouse lol. Mostly I determine my sim's gender based on specific townies that I know have good genes and ones that I like marrying them off to. Mostly though I do play males and male characters are usually the gender I play as first in any game I play. I just enjoy me some eye-candy, who doesn't? ;P