Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We Get a Clown but no Toddlers

Comments

• ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member
    right on I hear you @Nette, i like the super milk i think in the sims 2,
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    edited April 2016
    disregard. mispost.

• Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited April 2016
    I don't think having the clown is a big deal so I don't mind it. Toddlers aren't going to help the game for me.
  • PrincessSaturnPrincessSaturn Posts: 564 Member

Toddlers are a symptom, not the problem itself. I hadn't though of it before, but you guys are completely right about them trying to appease us with the smallest effort possible. I'd rather they focus on bugs than this, but on the other hand already lost hope for this version.
    I want to ask: How many of you really like playing with the babies and kids? I don't like the clown either. I sincerely hope he can be chased away.

I have been allowing my babies to stay babies longer than just one day, kids on the other hand, I don't mind playing. I remember the Tragic Clown from S1. Didn't he show up if you hung the painting on the wall and then had your sim in low needs stare at it? I can't remember. lol
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

I don't think having the clown is a big deal so I don't mind it. Toddlers aren't going to help the game for me.

I hear you @Mizz_Creative48 it would be nice but i still like the Sims 4, they just releasing stuff to slow...
    pO5uos8.jpg
    Toddlers are a symptom, not the problem itself. I hadn't though of it before, but you guys are completely right about them trying to appease us with the smallest effort possible. I'd rather they focus on bugs than this, but on the other hand already lost hope for this version.

@PrincessSaturn i feel you, do you think there will be a better version, do you see a future for the sims game?
    pO5uos8.jpg
    I want to ask: How many of you really like playing with the babies and kids? I don't like the clown either. I sincerely hope he can be chased away.

I have been allowing my babies to stay babies longer than just one day, kids on the other hand, I don't mind playing. I remember the Tragic Clown from S1. Didn't he show up if you hung the painting on the wall and then had your sim in low needs stare at it? I can't remember. lol

@GoldenBuffy yeah i would max out the babies relationships with their parents then grow them up...I know the tragic clown was in the sims one, but i didn't play the original version of the game long enough to remember stuff like that......
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Dree0807Dree0807 Posts: 2 New Member
    I really want them to add toddlers back and also traveling is so dull . You technically only have like 4 places to choose from and then you have no car. Please change this and I will actually enjoy playing it .
  • Dree0807Dree0807 Posts: 2 New Member
    I really want them to add toddlers back and also traveling is so dull . You technically only have like 4 places to choose from and then you have no car. Please change this and I will actually enjoy playing it .
    Dree0807 wrote: »

I feel you @Dree0807 I think with Get together you get a few places to go, like when your sims call you to go to a party that's kind of cool, then the parties have different themes sometimes...But i would like to see a military pack, where we could travel to different countries. I feel you the traveling part of the game significantly needs improvement...
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Yeah, I've always said toddlers are just the top of the iceberg with the overall silence that has befallen on the Sims 4. It's much more than just that. I was hoping for more bug fixes too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    There are many more requests for toddlers than the tragic clown. While it is kind of funny, the clown does not add as much to gameplay as toddlers would.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    All this talk about clowns and no toddlers and babies being chain to the crib . I went back to my game on PlayStation 2 The Sim and playing get a life , Sims has got a lot better . I will post somethings about my game on the Previous The Sims Games soon if someone to check at out.
  • PrincessSaturnPrincessSaturn Posts: 564 Member
    gmomasue wrote: »
    All this talk about clowns and no toddlers and babies being chain to the crib . I went back to my game on PlayStation 2 The Sim and playing get a life , Sims has got a lot better . I will post somethings about my game on the Previous The Sims Games soon if someone to check at out.

That's expected after what, 10+ years? And having played the console games, the PC games are definitely better. They're not as limited as a single game in a disk for an old console would be, so comparing an old console game that's limited to a newer PC game that can be expanded isn't very smart.
    Scobre wrote: »
    Yeah, I've always said toddlers are just the top of the iceberg with the overall silence that has befallen on the Sims 4. It's much more than just that. I was hoping for more bug fixes too.

I feel you @Scobre toddlers would have been the icing on the cake even though the cake itself needs to be re baked...
    pO5uos8.jpg
    There are many more requests for toddlers than the tragic clown. While it is kind of funny, the clown does not add as much to gameplay as toddlers would.

@Broncos4life you said a clown don't do nothing for serious game play...they could do us better then that...all the hype for nothing...
    pO5uos8.jpg

@gmomasue i'll check it out i didn't know they made a sims game for the playstation 2, but i'm more of an x box guy...
    pO5uos8.jpg

That's expected after what, 10+ years? And having played the console games, the PC games are definitely better. They're not as limited as a single game in a disk for an old console would be, so comparing an old console game that's limited to a newer PC game that can be expanded isn't very smart.

@PrincessSaturn I agree i played the sims 3 on the x box and the PC games is much better, the x box version felt clunky and restrained, it was weird, even with the cheat code i still didn't like the game, like if you cheated you couldn't get no awards for playing...which made not cheating boring and made cheating stupid...
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member

@Broncos4life you said a clown don't do nothing for serious game play...they could do us better then that...all the hype for nothing...

All what hype?

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Arletta wrote: »

All what hype?

Either the hype for the clown itself, or the hype for toddlers which where not going to be announced anyway.

I can understand some players requests for toddlers but the hype always gets blown out of proportion which always leads to disapointment and without toddlers, any content is described as a disapointment.

However, as I have already said, I couldn't give a flying pencil about toddlers!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

All what hype?

all the hype about we got a new announcement and a new patch to reveal...got us anxious for nothing..
    pO5uos8.jpg

All what hype?

Either the hype for the clown itself, or the hype for toddlers which where not going to be announced anyway.

I can understand some players requests for toddlers but the hype always gets blown out of proportion which always leads to disapointment and without toddlers, any content is described as a disapointment.

However, as I have already said, I couldn't give a flying pencil about toddlers!

@king_of_simcity7 I hear you...i don't care to much about toddlers neither, i enjoy the Sims 4 for what it is, but i haven't played in about two weeks, giving myself to get excited about playing it again....i really need newer stuff to do....
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • A Pocketful Of Sims A Pocketful Of Sims Posts: 5 New Member
    Man I don't even see the clown !!!! EA IF YOU CAN READ PLEASE I BEG OF YOU BRING BACK TODDLERS !
    Man I don't even see the clown !!!! EA IF YOU CAN READ PLEASE I BEG OF YOU BRING BACK TODDLERS !

man i feel you @A Pocketful Of Sims and sometimes i really do wish i had a pocketful of sims...cool name...
    pO5uos8.jpg