Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did Maxis hint winemaking will return?

13...Next

Comments

• HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    Trimoth wrote: »
    Let's hope we get a Parisian style downtown world

Oo that'd be lovely.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I8PIKACHU wrote: »
    Today, The Sims official twitter feed posted a curious grape smasher for throwback Thursday:

This could be the second hint, with the first noticed with the inclusion of wine glasses in the restaurant pack teaser video:

ts4-spring-summer-teaser.png

TS1 was so funny LOL

mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • FluffyStrawberryFluffyStrawberry Posts: 113 Member
    naaah don´t think it is a hint
  • Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    It could be a hint!?! I would love to get nectar making back in the game!
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I want winemaking back so I hope so but I'm still in the I don't believe it till it's official camp.

@I8PIKACHU if the pack comes with winemaking or nectar making come back and post I told you so nyah, nyah ;). I'd love it if we were trending these hints and busting them or upholding them later.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    that would be so cool!!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Speculation!
    Aussie_Simmer
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I want winemaking back so I hope so but I'm still in the I don't believe it till it's official camp.

@I8PIKACHU if the pack comes with winemaking or nectar making come back and post I told you so nyah, nyah ;). I'd love it if we were trending these hints and busting them or upholding them later.

I was literally just thinking the same thing. Watch all this stuff get added... Lol

--T
  • HopeinenHopeinen Posts: 316 Member

Personally i would prefer a world inspired by French countryside, although both could fit into single world as separate neighborhoods.
  • Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Hopeinen wrote: »

Personally i would prefer a world inspired by French countryside, although both could fit into single world as separate neighborhoods.

Now that would be awesome!!!
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    It was confirmed by a SimGuru openly as NOT a hint.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    I would love that very much
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    It might be a new skill that comes with the Restaurant pack. They have had new skills for every GP so far, and why not a wine making skill?
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • purplereignpurplereign Posts: 111 Member
    My guess is that the animation for winemaking is already in game, from the recently added fountain from a stuff pack? You know when the sim adds soap, they can play in by jumping up and down? That would be great if it was coming back.
  • kmariakmaria Posts: 282 Member
    I suspect it's as someone previously mentioned, a new mixology drink, or just something exclusive to restaurants (Like your server bringing it if you order it).
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Gabe_oz wrote: »
    I think people should stop trying to look between the lines in everything.

True but we should try to see if there's something in the official teasers that hint to other things than just DLC. That's how we came up with Tragic Clown coming back, then it turned out to be true.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    I find it absolutely hilarious how people find any/everything and let their thoughts get carried away.
    "Well I saw a dogs image on the D.J Booth, it must be a hint about a Pets E.P!"
    "There is a small toy on the babies bassinet, that means they will be playable in time"
    "Toddlers are coming."
    "When the fridge is open there are sippy cups visible, must mean another life stage is in the works!"
    "There are cars driving in the streets, I just know we will get a 'Fast Lane' EP!"
    There are so many more conspiracy theories I've read on here and other Sims sites.
    Fans are just reaching now.
    Really though we are talking about The Sims 4 here. Try not to get too hyped about it. They never seem to disappoint with this version.
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    There was a wine glass in the 15 second seasonal announcement, and one of the gurus did say, from what they had read we hadn't picked up on all of the teasers in the video so...
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • decanter2020decanter2020 Posts: 1 New Member
    I like that you created a "theme' for your wines. I have tended to make a different looking label for each wine I make. Favorite label is the Polyester material. Very nice, strong, durable, and peels off in one piece. I noticed your Skeeter Pee...I also make it and have to say it may overall be the most popular with friends. (I joined the forum so that I can get a $5 discount, ha ha)
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top