Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Parentcy Challenge - Moore Family

Comments

• roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I feel sorry for Ethan... It's really not the best experience :/ Let's hope nothing wrong happened there.
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    edited July 2017

Made it!

1.png

I will really miss this place. ! I forgot to ask about the surprise.

2.png

With the medicine for seasickness, journey passed pretty well.
    I tried to remember what happened at the party. I have a feeling that something important, but I can not remember anything.
    Only blurred pictures appear in my mind but they do not have any sense.

3.png

Finally at home. The bus driver was very nice, he dropped me off near a house. But wait for a second, is it really my house? Looks a lot different.

4.png

5.png

6.png

I should have guessed, it's about Greg. He has helped and continues to help mom a lot.

8.png

Birthday cake? I forgot! Today is my birthday.

9.png

Sitting at the table with mom, I realized how much I missed her. We had so much caught up to do.
    Mom told me that from licensing songs and sale of crops they extended the house.
    Soon mom also plans to open a garden store at front of the house. She is still waiting for final permissions from the office.

10.png

Then Greg spoke. At first, I did not know what he meant.

11.png

But then mom explained everything to me. He resigned from a job at the hospital, to be closer to mom.
    They got engaged and Greg will now live with us.

12.png

13.png

It's not that I do not like Greg. He is really ok and mom is happy with him. But all the news surprised me.

14.png

15.png

16.png

17.png

sigh... My new-old room.
    Perhaps in time, I will feel again at home here.

18.png

YAY! Generation 1 came to an end!
    The next update will begin generation 2, I can not wait :D

Score:
    +25pts for every aspiration completed - Musical Genius
    +2pts for reaching level 2 of a career - Entertainer Career
    +15pts for maxing a skill - Cooking, Gardening and Guitar
    -20pts if they has a child before she reaches level 2 of her career
    -20pts if they keeps a job/retail store after she has had a child
    -20pts if they marries

Total: 72pts
    Post edited by Persefona711 on
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    I hope Ethan will accept the news, the news are really great and Greg is the person whom even Ethan can trust, not only his mom <3 I am just afraid... for Ethan. That girl can surprise Ethan in not very positive way, but... Everything depends on Ethan's view ;)
  • Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    I hope that Ethan will remember what happened. Had it something to do with the surprise? Congrats for finishin gen 1. :) I'm excited to see what gen 2 brings with it.
  • iamduniamdun Posts: 514 Member
    Congrats on finishing gen 1!!! B) I hope Ethan remembers and didn't get the girl pregnant!!! I wonder what the surprise was?!
    Thank you for your comments <3 I have so many plans for gen 2 (solve the mystery about surprise and a girl) but I don't know when I will update because unfortunately I don't have time to play :'(
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    Thank you for your comments <3 I have so many plans for gen 2 (solve the mystery about surprise and a girl) but I don't know when I will update because unfortunately I don't have time to play :'(

No worries @Persefona711, we will wait ;) And don't forget to accept your reward ;)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited May 2016
    Can't wait for gen 2 and am happy how things turned out!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    spirit-animal-award_zps1volbfgf.png~original

Thank you so much @roseinblack69 for nominating me. I really like your "The Male Prettacy Challenge: Kasanovas". It's sad what happened with your laptop. Happily you could continue your another awesome story "Amazon challenge - Blessing Moon tribe".

The rules of this award:

1. Post the award picture on your blog.
    2. Write a short paragraph about yourself and what your blog means to you.
    3. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
    4. Pick ten nominees.

I live by the sea in Poland. If I would be a sim I would have these traits: cheerful (because I try to be always optimistic), geek (I am so very addicted to games. Sims isn't my only love. I also like to play Witcher, WoW or Assassin's Creed.) and foodie (Yessss, the food. I love spending time in kitchen and try various new recipes.).
    "Moore Family" is my first story, which saw the light of day, not the bottom of drawer. At first Judy was to be the mother of hundreds of children, but then I found Parentcy Challenge and Judy is a mother with one child. I'm glad that happened because this challenge gives me a lot of fun.
    I know that my english is far from perfect, but writing in this language gives me a lot of satisfaction and fulfills one of my little dreams.

I would like to be an owl. The nights are calm and quiet, I would like to soar in the dark. Owls are also extremely quiet (curiosity), it's really incredible animal.

I nominate:

Gemma's Sims 4 Neighbourhood Legacy by @gemma_spencer
    The Real Me.. by @RosaleeMae
    Isaacs Sisters Big Sister Challenge by @supernatural103
    Mystic Illusions TS3 100 Baby Challenge by @starguru
    Snow White – life after the asylum by @lisabee2
    The Waters Legacy by @shiba306
    GOLDILOCKS AND BEARS (Sim fairy tale) by @chealsycat
    The Blackmoore Legacy by by @writtenfae
    Amazon Challenge - Daal Tribe by @dragonfire1399
    What really happened to Bella Goth by @QDog

I have still another great stories that I love to read but I wanted to try to nominate the stories that have not been nominated and I enjoy to read.
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    You and your story are worth this award <3:)
  • shiba306shiba306 Posts: 275 Member

Thank you so much @roseinblack69 for nominating me. I really like your "The Male Prettacy Challenge: Kasanovas". It's sad what happened with your laptop. Happily you could continue your another awesome story "Amazon challenge - Blessing Moon tribe".

The rules of this award:

4. Pick ten nominees.

I live by the sea in Poland. If I would be a sim I would have these traits: cheerful (because I try to be always optimistic), geek (I am so very addicted to games. Sims isn't my only love. I also like to play Witcher, WoW or Assassin's Creed.) and foodie (Yessss, the food. I love spending time in kitchen and try various new recipes.).
    "Moore Family" is my first story, which saw the light of day, not the bottom of drawer. At first Judy was to be the mother of hundreds of children, but then I found Parentcy Challenge and Judy is a mother with one child. I'm glad that happened because this challenge gives me a lot of fun.
    I know that my english is far from perfect, but writing in this language gives me a lot of satisfaction and fulfills one of my little dreams.

I would like to be an owl. The nights are calm and quiet, I would like to soar in the dark. Owls are also extremely quiet (curiosity), it's really incredible animal.

I nominate:

I have still another great stories that I love to read but I wanted to try to nominate the stories that have not been nominated and I enjoy to read.

Awe thanks! I didn't even know you were reading my legacy. ^_^
    banner.jpg
    @shiba306 I'm one of those rather quiet readers. ;) I think I need to change it. :D
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    @Persefona711 Thank you very much for nominating my story! <3
    I also didn't know that you are reading it. :)
    Have just started reading about Judy's dramatic life. Really exciting! :star:
    Bookmarked the thread. :)
  • supernatural103supernatural103 Posts: 433 Member

The rules of this award:

4. Pick ten nominees.

I nominate:

Thank you so much!
    yaHATa3.png
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member

The rules of this award:

4. Pick ten nominees.

I nominate:

??? Me ?? really?? oh TY I am so honored! How do I know if someone has been nominated .. <3<3
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    @lisabee2 : My Stories and Legacies Index Newsfeed features those people that have posted their acceptance posts and their nominees each night, but only for those authors that have actually registered their sites with the Stories and Legacies Index (note that a lot of prominent authors in the community never do go list their sites with the S&LI, even after I send them a PM invite). I don't feature authors that have not registered their works at the S&LI on the newsfeeds, so don't consider them "definitive lists" (I'd recommend checking the links provided to the actual acceptance posts for the nomination lists there). You can start seeing them starting on May 8th as that's when they started hitting my update channels, here.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    I put my Spirit Animal award up on my blog (with the nominations) I had a lot of fun with it :)

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/spirit-animal-award/
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    @chealsycat Your story about Goldilocks and bears are funny and unique ^^ and I'm happy that you enjoy reading Moore Family :smile:

@supernatural103 You’re welcome! :smiley:
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • dragonfire1399dragonfire1399 Posts: 151 Member

The rules of this award:

4. Pick ten nominees.

I nominate:

Me? Oh, thank you! I didn't know that many people were reading my Amazon story!
    @dragonfire1399 You’re welcome! :smiley:
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    @chealsycat Your story about Goldilocks and bears are funny and unique ^^ and I'm happy that you enjoy reading Moore Family :smile:

Thank you! <3
    edited July 2017
    Generation 2 - Ethan Moore - WORKAHOLIC PARENT
    He is: Slob, Loner, Hates children and Creatively gifted(Child aspiration reward trait)
    He wants to be: Computer Whiz
    1.png

Hi, It's been a few months since I last update my blog. I was kinda busy with moving. But as usual from the beginning.

2.png

After returning to the Oasis Spring I was feeling that my life lose purpose. Day by day I was living my old life in a new reality.

3.png

You know that Greg is really a freak if it comes to clean? In the dorm, a mess was not a problem. But mom needs a clean house because of her treatment. So I was really trying to get used to to the new routine.

4.png

5.png

I was helping mom with her business.

6.png

But during my free time, I mostly bored. I know, I should look for a job, do something, find a hobby but I lacked motivation.

7.png

8.png

Sometimes I didn't want to go back home. Then I walked to the Game Center. And so the days passed. I found a nice diner with good food to not have too much eat at home. You will not believe who I met there. My principal from the school in Oasis Springs.
    I never thought I'd say this, but it was fun to reminisce about old times with the principal. I learned that he retired. He earns now by renting apartments in a town house.

9.png

That was it!
    I needed to change the place. Look at everything from a different perspective. I could not afford to buy an apartment, but to rent yes. I had my savings from boarding school. With Seba and Slavo we had a small programming business. Maybe it would be this even something more serious, but our paths diverged.

10.png

The conversation with mom was hard. At first, she wouldn't understand my decision. I just got back.

11.png

Fortunately, I could count on the support from Greg. It is a pity that he is not my real father. By the way, I'm curious what with John. I lost contact with him after I left.
    Greg supports me, He once made a similar decision and it's turned out good for him. His eyes met with mom and I knew that he meant about meeting mom and me.

12.png

Mom finally gave in under the weight of our arguments, but I had to promise her one thing.

13.png

So that how it was with moving. And how apartment looks? It's nothing special.
    Living room.

14.png

And right next to the kitchen.

15.png

Bathroom.

16.png

And bedroom.

17.png

See ya!

18.png

Lot by MickieKnox
    It's really a great lot. I only changed Ethan's apartment.
    Post edited by Persefona711 on
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    I like Ethan's new home very much <3 It was a great start :)
    Thank you @roseinblack69 I'm happy that you liked it. :)
    It is a pity that you can not really rent a apartments in the game.
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    Ooh. Ethan's new apartment looks awesome! <3 I hope he will find something to do (though I guess he has to because he will be workaholic :D ).