Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to earn points?

Hey, so I really want to start posting pictures of my sims for threads, however I am a 'New Member' so I have to wait till I meet the certain criteria.
Do you guys have any idea how to earn points quickly?

Thanks for helping! :) x

Comments

• cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    JoxerTM22 wrote: »
    Just try to be helpful and nice towards people.

NO
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • WhoDatWhoDatWhoDatWhoDat Posts: 118 Member
    > @JoxerTM22 said:
    > Just try to be helpful and nice towards people.

Okie dokie, I will do all of those things. Thanks! :) x
  • AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    Me too, it's just I don't have anything helpful to say, :blush: Well At least i'm going to be nice now! It's really hard not to be able to do those things
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
    > @AkramA said:
    > Me too, it's just I don't have anything helpful to say, :blush: Well At least i'm going to be nice now! It's really hard not to be able to do those things

The struggle is real :persevere:
    I think it's a little bit silly that we have to do all of these things because like what you said what if people didn't really have anything helpful to say? xD
    @WhoDatWhoDat At least it allowed me to post thread. For the positive side I guess it's for protecting people from spam or anything else bad? This is such a big forum so I guess it make sense why they do that.
    > @AkramA said:
    > WhoDatWhoDat At least it allowed me to post thread. For the positive side I guess it's for protecting people from spam or anything else bad? This is such a big forum so I guess it make sense why they do that.

Ah, I see your point. I guess I am a bit impatient with this waiting process :unamused:, but I had an account that I made like 3 or 4 years ago and it wouldn't let me log in, so that's why this account was born. :(
  • Rockinchica777Rockinchica777 Posts: 131 Member
    It takes a while. I'm still trying and I need like 20 points still.
    @Rockinchica777 seven more for me! But I'll survive!
    It takes a while. I'm still trying and I need like 20 points still.

Yeah, I just commented on peoples threads that asked for some sort of help, and responded to as many threads as possible.
    AkramA wrote: »

Yes you will! I just reached 'Member' but I still can't do my own signature or change my picture yet. :/

• JumanjiJumanji Posts: 67 Member
    You gotta get them likes and laughs. It was much easier when they had the agree/disagree buttons

Yes you will! I just reached 'Member' but I still can't do my own signature or change my picture yet. :/

Yeah it's weird, but look what I can do now!
  • DanyhaasDanyhaas Posts: 343 Member
    act nice and you will get likes

Yeah it's weird, but look what I can do now!

It's official...we have made it into the Member society.

k3xdz7.gif
  • Luna_Sims92Luna_Sims92 Posts: 24 Member
    How many points or likes do you need to be a memberL
  • JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    Don't ask. Just post. Be creative. Funny. Helpful. Nice. Friendly.
    You'll gather points in no time.
  • Luna_Sims92Luna_Sims92 Posts: 24 Member
    Okay thank you
  • Amanda1980Amanda1980 Posts: 9 New Member
    This whole earning points is going to take me for-ev-ah! I don't have any friends here, I don't know anyone, and while I admit I am a witty and fairly awesome person, nobody knows me. So I keep posting, likes and lol's seem few and far between. Day 1 and only16 points so far :/
    Anyone wanna point me to a taboo or risqué topic thread so I can dazzle some people with my insight and hilarity???
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited April 2015
    @Amanda1980 - If you're looking for a way to build up your post count, look in the Off Topic section. They have games you can play and questions you can answer ;)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • RDorothyORDorothyO Posts: 107 Member
    i just really would like to post some pics of my sims on here, it seems like it might be a while til that happens
    Professional lurker.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    RDorothyO wrote: »
    i just really would like to post some pics of my sims on here, it seems like it might be a while til that happens

Hello :) You are invited to visit this thread and introduce yourself.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/817478/hello-come-and-introduce-yourself
  • radjad1567radjad1567 Posts: 39 Member
    AUGH It's going to take a looooong time for me... 16 points from 3 months... boy am I lazy XD Anyways, all I really want is a profile picture. But I will wait...
  • ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member
    Hey, so I really want to start posting pictures of my sims for threads, however I am a 'New Member' so I have to wait till I meet the certain criteria.
    Do you guys have any idea how to earn points quickly?

Thanks for helping! :) x

I would say read a lot of post comment on other simmers reaction, you might get a like back for that. just be active and you'll get there fast...i was done in 2 days....
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member
    > @AkramA said:
    > Me too, it's just I don't have anything helpful to say, :blush: Well At least i'm going to be nice now! It's really hard not to be able to do those things

The struggle is real :persevere:
    I think it's a little bit silly that we have to do all of these things because like what you said what if people didn't really have anything helpful to say? xD

if you play this game seriously there is always something to say..
    pO5uos8.jpg