Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited February 15
    BRIDGEDALE ESTATE, 50x50 residential lot on 332 Silvertone Way in Bridgeport, 4/10/16

Unfortunately, my studio became full and had exceeded the quota limit, so had to start deleting some of my studio items - this is one of them. :(

PICTURES

This private celebrity residence sits on the edge of a cliff at the end of Silvertone Way in Bridgeport and was a D.N.A. request from @girlwhocriedtaylor. (Unfortunately, because it was built in overcast Bridgeport, all the exterior photos came out rather dark.)

Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member
    Wow Sandy, what a lot of detail and effort you put into this. Awesome job. Really cool layout and patterns too... from sophisticated neutrals to playful pastels. Well done. Off to rec now :D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Bridgedale Estate is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home looks very nice! Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! It is such a very detailed home! Each of the rooms and areas of the home look so nice! Very nice colour schemes of the rooms. It is a calming and restful looking home. The floor patterning in the foyer area looks great! Very nice design of the kitchen! The island sink and bar stool counter is nice. The marble countertops give a great look to the room. Very nice curtained windows dining nook! Sims will enjoy eating their meals at the table with sunshine coming in onto them through the windows. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms.
    The home is very nice! :)
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Wow Sandy, what a lot of detail and effort you put into this. Awesome job. Really cool layout and patterns too... from sophisticated neutrals to playful pastels. Well done. Off to rec now :D

Thank you so much Paula! That was a fun house to create. :-)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Bridgedale Estate is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home looks very nice! Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! It is such a very detailed home! Each of the rooms and areas of the home look so nice! Very nice colour schemes of the rooms. It is a calming and restful looking home. The floor patterning in the foyer area looks great! Very nice design of the kitchen! The island sink and bar stool counter is nice. The marble countertops give a great look to the room. Very nice curtained windows dining nook! Sims will enjoy eating their meals at the table with sunshine coming in onto them through the windows. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms.
    The home is very nice! :)

Thanks a lot @rosemow! Always love reading your comments. Glad you like all my details. :smile:
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    The estate looks gorgeous! Really classy and very much 'VIP', the teens rooms are wonderful detailed decorated and furnished. It's lovely how you kept most of the base colour for the rooms though also changed their tone and the accents through the house. The foyer and living room again built so clever, yet I can't help but love this kitchen most. Very simple but open, large and inviting, I would enjoy cooking there!
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
    Heledriel wrote: »
    The estate looks gorgeous! Really classy and very much 'VIP', the teens rooms are wonderful detailed decorated and furnished. It's lovely how you kept most of the base colour for the rooms though also changed their tone and the accents through the house. The foyer and living room again built so clever, yet I can't help but love this kitchen most. Very simple but open, large and inviting, I would enjoy cooking there!

Thank you for your nice comments @Heledriel! :)
  • grallonspheregrallonsphere Posts: 153 Member
    Although modern design isn't really my thing I find this house very well laid out. The whole place is luminous. Maybe it's the purity of the straight lines? Something that is more difficult to achieve with more ancient/ornate decoration schemes. In any case kudos!

I wonder how you can resist using CC though - there is so many mods out there filled with gorgeous objects!

• luvalphvleluvalphvle Posts: 1,545 Member
    @Sandraelle this house is amazing! I love the detail!
    Although modern design isn't really my thing I find this house very well laid out. The whole place is luminous. Maybe it's the purity of the straight lines? Something that is more difficult to achieve with more ancient/ornate decoration schemes. In any case kudos!

I wonder how you can resist using CC though - there is so many mods out there filled with gorgeous objects!

Thank you for visiting @grallonsphere and for the nice comments. I wasn't able to resist several years back when I did own a lot of CC, but that was before I started uploading to the Exchange, so since then I got rid of all of it. But you're right, there is some really nice objects that have been made. I would love it if Sims had better rugs, like those big shaggy ones and better art work. I struggle to find the right pictures for my builds. That's where they are lacking in my opinion.
    luvalphvle wrote: »
    @Sandraelle this house is amazing! I love the detail!

So nice to see you Megan! And thank you so much for your nice words. :-)
  • calwredcalwred Posts: 194 Member
    is any up for download
    [img][/img]192afc55f0f0d45fb7387a6809b7a0f1_zpsop9jbp0b.jpg
    calwred wrote: »
    is any up for download

Oh yes....there is a download link for each one of my builds in this thread. :-)
    edited February 15
    SUNLIT PALMS MEDIA LIBRARY
    40x40 commercial lot built at 98 Sonora Street in Lucky Palms
    4/27/16

DOWNLOAD

*ALL* THE PICTURES

Sunlit Palms Media Library was a DNA request from @Heledriel to build a modern library with a touch of luxury and glamour for Lucky Palms and Sunlit Tides, but it could fit in other worlds too. (See full request here.)

The library has 2 floors with a courtyard in the middle, multiple water features inside and out, stairs in each wing and has a modern geometric decorating theme going on throughout.

ftJEr7g.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    Wow, that build is amazing! Of course, all of your builds are amazing, but my inner nerd is loving this library. I especially love the children's area. Great job! <3
    @blair2396, you're so sweet! Thank you for your lovely comments.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Sunlit Palms Media Library is such a very nice build! :) It is such a very, very nice and detailed build! Each of the areas in the library look so very nice! The patterned flooring and walls gives a great look to the build! The diagonal water fountain feature in the from courtyard look very nice! Very nice sitting and reading areas throughout the library areas. The kids activity area looks very great! The colouful spots wall pattern there look very nice. It is very nice that there are cafe and bar areas in the build. The outdoors patio with the water fountain and easel on it is very nice! It looks a calming place for Sims to enjoy painting on the easel. Very nice exterior design of the building! It looks very great!
    It is such a very nice library venue! It has so many very nice features in it! The design of the exterior, the layout of the interior, the colour scheme of the build and the furnishing of each area of the venue looks so very nice! :)
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    Wow just wow, but first of all, thank you very very much the library is absolutely perfect and exceeded my expectation by far!
    The exterior and its layout looks just as outstanding as the rest, the entrance is beautiful!
    I'm not even sure where to start, I love the colours you picked very lovely tones of them, especially this brown it even seems to go perfect with the teal. The patio and kids area are my favourites, the furniture and colour combination are adorable, looks like fun in there. You had some really awesome divider ideas, I like how the rooms itself a pretty large (and bright) but the different areas are still distinct from one another in a very decorative way. The science station doesn't look half bad and again a lovely solution for the TV lounge and even a separate music room (brilliant idea). I indeed appreciate the many plants you used, and a lot of my favourite furniture pieces as well (love the stuff that came with ITF and Showtime), even found my sweet photo booth. Last but not least, the restrooms looks surely fabulous!
    Altogether it is such an amazing master piece, I'm really grateful you built it for me (you have such an wonderful eye for details) and I hope a lot more simmers can enjoy their stay at this marvellous place <3 ! Thank you again!
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Sandraelle

Your Bridgeport Estate build is absolutely stunning and thanks to all your recent Bridgeport builds my town is getting a much needed modern makeover :)

Your Library is beautifully designed with everything a sim could need, the layout is perfect and the children's area is adorable.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your creative talents as it makes all the difference when our worlds have beautiful buildings in them :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Sunlit Palms Media Library is such a very nice build! :) It is such a very, very nice and detailed build! Each of the areas in the library look so very nice! The patterned flooring and walls gives a great look to the build! The diagonal water fountain feature in the from courtyard look very nice! Very nice sitting and reading areas throughout the library areas. The kids activity area looks very great! The colouful spots wall pattern there look very nice. It is very nice that there are cafe and bar areas in the build. The outdoors patio with the water fountain and easel on it is very nice! It looks a calming place for Sims to enjoy painting on the easel. Very nice exterior design of the building! It looks very great!
    It is such a very nice library venue! It has so many very nice features in it! The design of the exterior, the layout of the interior, the colour scheme of the build and the furnishing of each area of the venue looks so very nice! :)

Thank you so much @rosemow for your comments. It was a fun lot to build....sims will never run out of places to sit, that's for sure, as I did add a lot of seating to this place, LOL
    Heledriel wrote: »
    Wow just wow, but first of all, thank you very very much the library is absolutely perfect and exceeded my expectation by far!
    The exterior and its layout looks just as outstanding as the rest, the entrance is beautiful!
    I'm not even sure where to start, I love the colours you picked very lovely tones of them, especially this brown it even seems to go perfect with the teal. The patio and kids area are my favourites, the furniture and colour combination are adorable, looks like fun in there. You had some really awesome divider ideas, I like how the rooms itself a pretty large (and bright) but the different areas are still distinct from one another in a very decorative way. The science station doesn't look half bad and again a lovely solution for the TV lounge and even a separate music room (brilliant idea). I indeed appreciate the many plants you used, and a lot of my favourite furniture pieces as well (love the stuff that came with ITF and Showtime), even found my sweet photo booth. Last but not least, the restrooms looks surely fabulous!
    Altogether it is such an amazing master piece, I'm really grateful you built it for me (you have such an wonderful eye for details) and I hope a lot more simmers can enjoy their stay at this marvellous place <3 ! Thank you again!

Aww, that is so nice to hear @Heledriel, and you're very welcome. It was my pleasure building this for you. I'm always a bit nervous revealing the final result, so I'm so glad that you are pleased with it. I'm also glad that you like the children's area.....I was afraid that all those dots on the wall would be a bit much, lol. I hope I got the right shade of teal for you, as there are so many variations of that color. I love plants, and I didn't do a lot of wall decoration because I wanted to keep it more clean looking, so thought the greenery added a nice touch. I was totally stumped at first with what I was going to do with the floor plan, since the courtyard was in the middle, but I was happy that I could fit in everything. Enjoy the library!
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle

Your Bridgeport Estate build is absolutely stunning and thanks to all your recent Bridgeport builds my town is getting a much needed modern makeover :)

Your Library is beautifully designed with everything a sim could need, the layout is perfect and the children's area is adorable.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your creative talents as it makes all the difference when our worlds have beautiful buildings in them :)

Thanks for visiting and thank you so much @SPARKY1922 for your lovely comments! And you're very welcome....I'm glad that some of my builds are fitting in nicely with your modern looking Bridgeport. Have fun!
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    What a fabulous library. You are so creative with colours and they really go well on this lot, especially the kiddies area. Really well done, recommended for you. Love your Sim ....... fancy being hungry in that gorgeous space.............lol aren't they pains. ;)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Excellent work with the library Sandraelle. You certainly brought your modern flair from residential to community. Well done indeed. Rec'd :D
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    What a fabulous library. You are so creative with colours and they really go well on this lot, especially the kiddies area. Really well done, recommended for you. Love your Sim ....... fancy being hungry in that gorgeous space.............lol aren't they pains. ;)

Thanks Vicki!! I don't use that goldish color all that often, as it's hard to get just the right shade sometimes without it looking too yellow. Yeah, I thought the sim's hungry thought bubble was kind of funny, lol.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top