Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your "Sim (Me)" in Sims2

LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
Do you look like any Sim in Sims2 and why?
Have you ever made a Sim (Me) in Sims 2?
Do you have a "Sim (Me)" story?

I probably look a bit like Jennifer Burb in Pleasantview but more of a Knowledge Sim than a Fortune Sim. :)
My first Sim (Me) met and fell in love with Mortimer Goth when he welcomed her to Pleasantview. However my Sim caught Mortimer cheating with Dina and broke off their engagement. Mortimer went on to marry Dina and they had a daughter Catherine before Dina cheated with Don Lothario and Mortimer divorced Dina. Eventually my Sim gave Mortimer another chance and went on to marry and had two sets of twins! :)
10184225D2520783_905_5.jpg

Comments

• PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member

I kinda look like Tiffany Sampson From University.. She was in the Tri-Var Sorority.
    IPlfG8K.jpg
    Although our personalities are a little different and I have no desire to be a mad scientist. Lol Also my lifetime wish would be family instead of knowledge. :)
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    edited July 2016
    My avatar is my Simself. She looks as much like me as I could accomplish. I've honestly never played with her though. I created her solely to be my avatar.
    Post edited by lisamwitt on
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • ANIMALadorerANIMALadorer Posts: 64 Member
    Do you look like any Sim in Sims2 and why? No.
    Have you ever made a Sim (Me) in Sims 2? Yes. :)
    Do you have a "Sim (Me)" story? No.
  • aavemyrskyaavemyrsky Posts: 143 Member
    I'm always very bad at capturing someone's features on a sim, and with my own face its even harder, but I recently changed my profile picture to my simself in Sims 2, because that's all I play nowadays. :) So there it is! I did not change too much from a face that was ready-made there as one of the bases (in the University's create students-CAS) because i thought it looked pretty much like me already. This one turned out much better than my simself in the Sims 4, in terms of resemblance to my own face.
  • LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    @aavemyrsky
    I remember spending ages making a Sims2 (me) - and I was still not really happy! :(
    I enjoyed playing the Sim and eventually she had a daughter and in my opinion looked more like me than her mother! :)
    I will look and see if I still have those pics and update my pic.
  • zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    Have you ever made a Sim (Me) in Sims 2? Yes.
  • GodlikeGodlike Posts: 305 Member
    Always the first Sim I create in any game to get adjusted to what's new and everything is myself so yeah, my avatar is as close I could come to in TS4 CAS demo :)
    Lift me up - Let me go
  • ANIMALSadorerANIMALSadorer Posts: 56 Member

Have you ever made a Sim (Me) in Sims 2? Yes.

• bishtybishty Posts: 393 Member
    I don't think I look like any pre-made sims but they're all quite good looking lol. My simself already died in TS2 so I quickly remade her as a student, like me, to take pictures
    yUCGK49.png
    38jr60E.png
    r30SYWn.png
    aYFmvYA.png
    RbcmhzE.png

The sim in my profile picture is also me, but I made it about 2 or so years ago. My natural hair colour is a little more gingery than that, but right now I have it died an outrageous shade of red, but I don't have red CC hair so I had to go for pink :P I've changed a lot since I made the sim in my profile picture. I don't care any more what people think I should look like, so I just wear whatever I think is awesome and let other people cry about it. I don't really wear a lot of makeup but I know how to make myself look fierce when I want to. I also have a nose piercing but I forgot to add it on :#
  • Summerbear5Summerbear5 Posts: 643 Member
    I have two version of my Simself (actually three, but who is really counting?)

The first version I have of myself I'm single and living in a luxurious beach house by myself with a butler and millions of dollars. (I can dream right?) I placed myself in my Legacy neighborhood because I thought it would be cute seeing myself around town shopping while playing my Legacy family.

Screen%20Shot%2007-28-16%20at%2011.57%20PM_zpsfo8lp29y.png

The second version I created with my RL family inside our completely replicated RL house with our RL pets and RL vehicle. I did this the best I could. I also created in the neighborhood some RL landmarks like a restaurant we eat at. Gym we visit etc. Still working on that neighborhood though.

Screen%20Shot%2007-29-16%20at%2012.02%20AM_zpsdzsroljc.png

And lastly my forum profile picture is my Simself created in the Sims 4 Demo.
    angrycat.gif
  • nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    I'm weird about that... I don't like things made in my image and never have had a simself. I mean, I'd totally freak out if it caught on fire or was hit by a meteor :fearful: Maybe it's my fear of hoodoo.
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    I have never made a simself. I think I would feel to weird playing myself. I can't think of any sims in game look like me either. :D Which is good cause I would have been feeling really awkward if I saw a pixel person looking like me. :D
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    tumblr_onsdik7c9K1unofxvo1_540.jpg

My simself, who is currently the judge/general store owner/representative of the producers in my Build A City Challenge Reality Show neighborhood.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    Nice simselfs everyone. :blush:
    My avatar is my simself. :)
  • Sally1502Sally1502 Posts: 258 Member
    My avatar is my simself, who is currently placed in my victorian playthrough. :smile:
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    I have created myself in Sims 2-4 but since there are no Sims with disabilities, I can't recreate myself perfectly.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Misscow1PMisscow1P Posts: 366 Member
    When I was in 4th grade, my cousins let me play their sims 2 expansions. I made myself and my crush, but I put us in separate households. I was playing Crush's character when our two sims met. I prepared my 8 year old heart for what would surely be a romantic beginning, but instead discovered the true nature of my simself. She was a total plum. All she ever did was pick fights with people, and every time Crush tried to interact with her she'd take it the wrong way. There was no way to remedy this, at least not with my current simself.

My solution: I went back to Simself's lot, killed her with fire, and plopped down a CAS clone with the same personality points. This Simself did a much better job, but it was kind of creepy how every night the ghost of the original simself would haunt her, still screaming and wanting to fight.
  • cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    This reminds me my simself still has red hair and I'm a blondie again! Will have to change that this weekend and share a picture then.