Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My screenshots are nowhere to be found!

IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
(I'm playing with the mac super collection by the way)

At first the screenshots folder only kept a few of the most recent pictures (I assume that's because they all leave the game with the same name. Screenshot.bmp ) but now the folder completely disappeared from my computer! Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Comments

• FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Have you tried the neighbourhood/storytelling folder?
  • SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    If Finbar's suggestion doesn't work, try looking in the specific neighborhood folder. What I mean is (and since you have a Mac, I don't know if the file setup will be the same. I've never owned an Apple computer), go into the neighborhood folder as Finbar suggested, but instead of going into the general storytelling folder, select one of your neighborhoods (mine are labelled, "N001," "N002," "N003," and "N004" and then click on the "Storytelling" folder in that specific neighborhood folder. Prior to installing the University Expansion Pack, everything for pictures was stored in the general Storytelling folder under "Neighborhoods," but after installing University Expansion Pack, things are being shifted into the individual Neighborhood storytelling folders. Because before I tried looking there, I was panicking, too because it looked like all the pictures from one of my families had simply disappeared, but they hadn't, they'd been moved.

Hope that helps!
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    I got the super collection on the app store, so I don't think that stuff applies. Thank you for your advice, though :)
  • SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    You're welcome. Hope you figure out the problem.
  • zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    edited April 2016
    EDIT: sorry, I just reread and realised you meant for Super collection. I have found this thread that may be able to help you, http://forums.thesimsresource.com/index.php?/topic/275455-sims-2-super-collection-custom-contentscreenshots/
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    @zagboorules Yeah, I found that thread before. I got to the folder but it only keeps the last screenshot I take because the game exports them all under the same name and my computer automatically replaces the old ones. :neutral: