Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Freezer Bunny Dating Franchises

Comments

• StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    I totally meant to get this post published this morning but I've had a killer migraine! Rainy Dayz Romance is open for business with it's first client @Meggles Tatsuya Ikeda from the Ikeda Legacy! <3 Read all about it in Rainy Dayz Romance 1.1.

TS4_x64%2B2016-04-17%2B15-53-59-05.bmp
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    @Rainydayz179 Yah! Great chapter! What an incredible house, huh? And it's so fun to see Tats there! I loved Rainy's fangirl response to him! LOL! Geek much?
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @Rainydayz179 Yah! Great chapter! What an incredible house, huh? And it's so fun to see Tats there! I loved Rainy's fangirl response to him! LOL! Geek much?

Yes! She's totally a geek (just like me) and is seriously intimidated by Tats and his history which is why she's a yammering mess when she meets him.
    Rainy Dayz Romance 1.2 is up! Clients: @Meggles Tatsuya Ikeda and @sunnyshay Bobbi Rivera.

TS4_x64%2B2016-04-18%2B14-51-39-92.bmp
    On Yenn's last night, we throw a costume party! CT Style, 1.13

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    We've got spots available in both of the currently active Freezer Bunny Franchises! If you're interested in participating, post a comment here for me or @Rainydayz179 or PM us! Hope your Sims join us!

@RainyDays179 Oh! I'd love to send my Sim Pale Rider White to your franchise! I'm pretty sure he's still on the Gallery. (I uploaded him in June 2015, so you'll have to scroll back a ways.)

He's in Carewren123's "Get a Clue" and you can find his bio here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13716025/#Comment_13716025

@RainyDays179 Oh! I'd love to send my Sim Pale Rider White to your franchise! I'm pretty sure he's still on the Gallery. (I uploaded him in June 2015, so you'll have to scroll back a ways.)

He's in Carewren123's "Get a Clue" and you can find his bio here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13716025/#Comment_13716025

Sounds great! Looks like I'll have a full house! <3
    @CathyTea I found him. I have one to put on your waiting list as well. Her name is Avery Valdivia. I put her under #CTStyle. It says she has custom content but I swear she doesn't. It's some weird bug in my game... everything that I save to the gallery is marked as CC. She's the daughter of Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis and Alex Valdivia. Alex was Ollie Purdue's stepson. Olivia, Alex and Avery's brother Jarrod all died in the epidemic. Her cousin Jaxton's parents died as well and he's been staying with her. He just aged up to young adult so she feels she can look for someone now. She had just started to date Joey Boyle but he died in the epidemic too. Erm yea, I killed a lot of sims. No need to try to read her backstory because I really haven't played her much in any of the chapters. But she's getting close to adult and I just can't find anyone for her! Hoping you'll have better luck. :D
    @CathyTea I found him. I have one to put on your waiting list as well. Her name is Avery Valdivia. I put her under #CTStyle. It says she has custom content but I swear she doesn't. It's some weird bug in my game... everything that I save to the gallery is marked as CC. She's the daughter of Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis and Alex Valdivia. Alex was Ollie Purdue's stepson. Olivia, Alex and Avery's brother Jarrod all died in the epidemic. Her cousin Jaxton's parents died as well and he's been staying with her. He just aged up to young adult so she feels she can look for someone now. She had just started to date Joey Boyle but he died in the epidemic too. Erm yea, I killed a lot of sims. No need to try to read her backstory because I really haven't played her much in any of the chapters. But she's getting close to adult and I just can't find anyone for her! Hoping you'll have better luck. :D

Oh, how fun! I have an opening the next time I play this game! It'll be a little time-bendy, for Olivia is still a child in this save! We don't see her much in Windenburg, but Puma kinda likes Olivia's grandpa Dennis! :)

Oh, how fun! I have an opening the next time I play this game! It'll be a little time-bendy, for Olivia is still a child in this save! We don't see her much in Windenburg, but Puma kinda likes Olivia's grandpa Dennis! :)

Oh that's right I forgot you have all the EA premades in your save! Well, just don't mention who she is then, lol! On a brighter note I may actually have my first hookup already! Total craziness. I swear the flirty vibe the dj put out at the party did wonders for these sims!

Oh that's right I forgot you have all the EA premades in your save! Well, just don't mention who she is then, lol! On a brighter note I may actually have my first hookup already! Total craziness. I swear the flirty vibe the dj put out at the party did wonders for these sims!

Oh, fun! Maybe the guests at my franchise should go to a dance party! With my franchise, it was so funny how quickly Jesse and Destiny hooked up--like within the first two Sim days! But then everyone else is not interested in romance.

I'm looking forward to your updates! :)

• sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    How's the matchmaking coming along?
    Origin ID: Shar1W
    sunnyshay wrote: »

Marcus loves Puma. Puma loves yoga. Bradley loves everybody... Same old.

I've got a chapter coming up this evening!

I've got two with possible matches... one is Bobbi. I meant to post it today and got distracted. It'll be up in the morning hopefully. <3
    Got the latest chapter posted! CT Style, 1.14

A million thanks to @ThePlumbob for letting Yenn stay with us. It was amazing for all of us to get to know her. Each Sim became really good friends with her.

• ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Thank you for having her Cathy! It seemed like her stay was a wonderful soul cleansing experience for her :)
    Sorry for posting this so early in the AM but I'll be out most of the day and I wanted to get it up!

Rainy Dayz Romance: 1.3
    Featuring @Meggles 's Tatsuya Ikeda aka Tats, @sunnyshay 's Bobbi Rivera & @CathyTea 's Emma Bennet and Pale White Rider aka Platinum.

TS4_x64%2B2016-04-22%2B18-49-51-89.bmp
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I should enter another sim. <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    Sorry for posting this so early in the AM but I'll be out most of the day and I wanted to get it up!

Rainy Dayz Romance: 1.3
    Featuring @Meggles 's Tatsuya Ikeda aka Tats, @sunnyshay 's Bobbi Rivera & @CathyTea 's Emma Bennet and Pale White Rider aka Platinum.

TS4_x64%2B2016-04-22%2B18-49-51-89.bmp

Looks like Bobbi has inherited her father's social magnetism. LOL

Marcus loves Puma. Puma loves yoga. Bradley loves everybody... Same old.

I've got a chapter coming up this evening!

It's amazing that the sim with the romantic trait isn't falling for anybody while the one with loner trait is flirting up a storm within days of her arrival.

Maybe it's because I acclimated Bobbi to flirt with everybody.
    Origin ID: Shar1W
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Thank you for having her Cathy! It seemed like her stay was a wonderful soul cleansing experience for her :)

She contributed so much, and made such great friends with everyone--thank you! :)

@Rainydayz179 What fun chapters! So happy to see Platinum hitting it off! Also--he got skinny! I've had that bug where a Sim that's full-bodied gets zapped to then upon upload. Weird glitch. That's neat with Cesar and Bobbi, too! Yay! With the "chat with Bobbi" whims, I ALWAYS have that happen in every household I play: there's always one Sim that everyone else wants to be with.

I've played Emma a lot (as a side-autonomous ISBI-style Sim) in a few games, and she's never had any romantic inclinations.

@sunnyshay Yeah--in my game, currently, Nate, Melany, and Puma are all romantic. They'll have generic romance whims ("flirt with someone"), but no Sim-specific ones. I think I'll try a dance party! :)

@CathyTea Yesss the dance party worked wonders for me! That dj just kept putting out a flirty vibe over and over!
    I felt so guilty for not putting out a new chapter that I decided to dedicate some time to these sims seeking love today!

Rainy Dayz Romance 1.4

Someone is leaving the lighthouse with a new love interest. In a crazy twist it's not going to be who you expected!
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    I've been so behind that I'm going to read the whole thing from start to finish RIGHT NOW! :smiley:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr