Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!!! (INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW) EPISODE 11 IS UP NOW!!! (NEW EPISODE UP NOW)

KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member
Even Stevens: Welcome to the 5th Season of Abnormality. My name is Even Stevens and I am the host of Abnormality. Abnormality is a Sims 4 Interactive Reality Show where 13 Contestants will be isolated in a house for 10 weeks competing for the ultimate prize; 250,000 simoleons and the title as 'King/Queen of the House'. If you are interested in entering a sim into this competition make sure you read all of the rules below. Thanks

Banner.png

HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD:

Often called HoH, the HOH will receive immunity that week and will nominate 2 players for eviction. The two nominees chosen will face each other along with a random pick of other housemates in the POP competition. To determine the HOH, all contestants will compete in a HOH competition to win the HOH and its perks. (Quiz will be sent via email)

POWER OF PARTY:

After every HOH quiz there will be a POP quiz. The HOH, 2 nominees and 3 other contestants (randomly selected) will participate in the POP quiz. The winner of the POP quiz will have the power to veto one of the nominees, the winner of the POP will also be safe from re-nominations. If one of the nominees has been vetoed, then the HOH will have to pick a new player to be on the block.

EVICTION:

The nominated houseguests will have to face eviction but their fate rests on the hands of the other housemates. The housemates will vote who they want out. The nominee with the most votes will be the person to leave the Abnormality house.

HAVE NOTS:

Have nots will be decided via the HOH quiz. The two lowest scorers will become the Have Nots for the week and will stay in the Have Not Room for the week. They will also gain a penalty on challenges they compete in during the week.

DIARY ROOM ENTRIES:

DRE's are video entries/confessionals that some of the sims can make which see's them talking about random stuff in the house. Your sim could be talking about game strategy, trivia, relationships in the house or just random chit-chat. This is mostly used to drive the narrative forward.

TWISTS:

This season's twist can be found below.

IMPORTANT!
You must enter a sim that YOU have created, I don't want anyone to steal someone else's sim. Please try and enter your sim with hardly any CC if you can. I like a clean game.

YOU MUST SUBMIT 3 SIMS OF YOUR CHOICE, OUT OF THE 3 SIMS SUBMITTED I'LL CHOOSE WHICH SIM YOU'LL BE PLAYING AS :) YOU MUST SEND YOUR SUBMISSIONS TO MY EMAIL (IF YOU HAVE IT) OR THROUGH PMAIL. I WILL GIVE YOU MY EMAIL THROUGH THAT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE IT, SINCE A FEW COMPS WILL BE NEEDED TO BE DONE THROUGH EMAIL :)

!!!APPLICATION FORM!!!
Username:
Sim Name:
Sim Age:
Short Bio: (write as if your sim is introducing his/herself to the others)
Intro Speech: (your sim will say the following line when they enter the house. you can make it as funny, catchy or simple as you want. For example: I'm here to win this competition!)
Origin ID:
Sim's Favourite Colour:
Sim's Favourite Food:
Secret about Sim:
Who do you think your sim will be best friends with? (This needs to be answered to influence the first HOH) ;)

PS- You can answer the friend question when the sims have been revealed or before if you want.
*Put #abnormalitys5 in your description so I can find it easily :)
Post edited by KingSmarties on

Comments