Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited April 2016
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    @adamzaid, glad you are still alive! So am I, thank heavens. I've spent the past couple of days working on my computer with Chesterbigbird's wonderful expertise. I can now play my game without worrying about the FPS being too high. Yay! :)

ohh thanks @Okblondee7 for that massage and the gifts ahh thank you so much and i am happy that @chesterbigbird helped you he helped me too in that stuff :) btw thats the first gifts in a week! thanks
    okay i have updated my top5 a mix of the hogans diner i am almost fished with it and cool summer nights my FINAL clothing set i want :)
    LynzSimmer wrote: »
    Going on a hopeful gifting spree tonight.. I'm using a different internet explorer than I did before. Which I'm not used too.. so it will take me a while and watching ads will get faster but just be patient with me for now. :wink: I'll get to your name hopefully especially if you have recently posted.

@adamzaid I love the house, sorry I didn't see the link. SO much store content, I might download it. My sims house is occupied with 4 kids right now, could you build me a house for them when they move to Evandale County (if you don't have it look it up it's free and beautiful) ? That would be amazing.. By then they may have 5 kids. They want 6 total. :smile: Right now, I have:

The parents, twin teens, a child, and a baby (almost toddler).
    adding one which she will have soon.

I don't know who gifted me that I think washer this time but thank you, your store name is on my TY thread.

and last, sorry for not gifting or posting. Making that up later by gifting. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

@LynzSimmer accepted B)
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @adamzaid, you're welcome. :)
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    mikawag wrote: »
    Learning about Prince's death is a real shock... I wasn't a fan but I grew up listening to his songs as my father was a really big fan... He had and still has absolutely all the CDs, DVDs, Vinyls etc... I never thought it would happen this soon... And seeing my father crying and so heartbroken is really upsetting... I've hardly seen him cry... 2016 isn't really good so far :'(:(

My mother too, but it didn't affect her as much as when Michael Jackson died, and Selena. When Selena died it was like family died we mourned her for weeks! But at least we'll always have the music just remind your dad of that <3

It just kind of puts things in perspective for you, reminds you to tell the ones you love you love them before you can't tell them.
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    @ApparentlyAwesome, thank you so much for the info! I registered Late Night through the Sims site a while ago. Maybe I have the Red Carpet thing and just don't know it. I appreciate the info regarding the Ultimate Collection, but if I have to have Origin on my computer, I'll just pass it up. Bummer.

Oh well. :)

I don't blame you. I'm not very fond of Origin myself and having physical copies make me more comfortable personally. I can honestly say I own a game, album, etc. then. Origin does not help itself with download speeds. Luckily the only things I have registered on Origin are Sims games, most of which I don't need origin to play (looking at you TS3 :wink: ). TS4 CAS and TS2 UC are the only ones. I'm dreading having to download Sims 2 to play. :bawling:

I suppose I'll go try to farm some more simpoints. Tried to earlier but the store kept logging me out for some reason after asking me if I agreed to the terms of service for using the ads. That was odd...

The news about Prince also threw me off. That just hurts. My mom and uncles got me into his music. They used to play it on blast in the car, at family gatherings, to tease each other by singing off key, lol. I remember hearing When Doves Cry, Thieves in the Temple, Kiss, Call My Name, Pop Life, and those are just my top five. Prince feels like one of those people who was supposed to out live everyone. I'm just shocked. I feel as thrown as I was when Michael Jackson died. The music doesn't die, but man do you miss the mastermind.

Michael still has tons of unreleased music, I'm sure, but Prince reportedly has enough unreleased music to release an album every year for 100 years if his estate wants to. That's mind blowing.
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • p3dromoisesp3dromoises Posts: 113 Member
    Hello guys, I wanna thank @debbycanty for gifting me so many items, @chocchipnik for the Soothsayer's Seat Soother Chair, and @scillakees for the Gothique Library, I was not expecting to receive that!

I started a new game today and had a lot of fun, I also loved my new items from store, I took some pictures for you guys to see.
    So, as I was saying, it's a new game, I spent 1 hours in CAS trying to make my sim to look like Ciri
    MJDMtDd.png

She's a witch,
    ywf6JNK.png
    kZxCREA.png

but she's also a ghostbuster.
    dnht5HB.png

I swear this poor guy wasn't harmed.
    5sdM3Vd.png

And it's summer, it's a new town, I love summer!
    rSReYlX.png
    khQ3RKL.png
    3F5z1y9.png

I love this chair that @debbycanty gifted me and I was very curious about the actual size of the tv @Okblondee7 gifted me, that was exactly my face when I saw it.
    CkSEY1O.png

So, while I was playing I received the Gothique Library and I Installed it right away (thanks again @scillakees <3).
    CFmYSPL.png

I actually had never seen its inside before, it looks like one library from TS2, I LOVE IT!
    Eb5Ee7F.png

I could not find the enhancements book (only found it in buy mode), so I played with magic outside.
    vpjuP2r.jpg

There were more pictures but the post was getting too long.

I updated my top 5, link below.
  • AsfastrAsfastr Posts: 80 Member
    edited October 2016
    The link to my wishlist is in my signature.

My top 5:
    1. Athletic Dress
    2. Dainty Dress and Jacket
    3. Day in the Country Dress
    4. Simplicity Day Dress
    5. Immaculate Marcos

Happy simming! :)
    Post edited by Asfastr on
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Good morning, everyone! Hope you're all having a good day.

Thank you @Lynzsimmer for the Lovely Luminosity lamp. :)

Thank you so much @Okblondee7 for the All Mine Till the End Table, I Love Me Mirror, All of Me Mirror, Love to Love You Love-Lounge, Regal Repose, and O.M.G. Chair!! :smiley: I was able to get the green download on the Glitter and Glam Bedroom set!

I have a few things in my wishlist for the Diva & Divo set, I'm not sure just yet what I want to work towards getting at the moment, so my wishlist will be under construction.

I have a busy day today, but I will be popping in every once in a while to see what's going on with everyone. Please be patient with me with gifting, I honestly have not been having any luck with the ads in a few days. I don't know why, they are not paying out at all when I do get them. As of now, I have 47 SP. That's definitely not enough to do much of anything with, so I will try and farm as many as I can in the next few days. I appreciate everyone helping me out and sending me gifts, and I will pay it forward when I am able.
  • bps3bps3 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Would like to say a massive thank you to @HSmith2016 @ZombieMew and @chocchipnik for gifting my which helped me get the set for 25 sp!!!

I have updated my wishlist here: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=bps3

All items are again apart of a set that I am trying to complete, any help would be extremely appreciated! Thanks :)
  • erikafreirets3erikafreirets3 Posts: 61 Member
    @debbycanty thank you , I loved it.
    :)

My Wish List

My Top Five
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Sorry, guys, haven't been around lately... ads have been annoying lately. Seems most of what I get are those stupid survey ones that don't provide points. So I have been just hoarding the ones I did get and stopped gifting for a while. But now that I've built up a bit, I will get back to that, while still saving up for my big-ticket items. :)

And way too many pages and notifications to check them all, so I'll just say:
    THANKS to anyone who gifted me, and YOU'RE WELCOME to those I gifted! :D:D

Still working my way to owning the store! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I still have a few things left to get!

My top 5 'should' be up to date.
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Sorry, guys, haven't been around lately... ads have been annoying lately. Seems most of what I get are those stupid survey ones that don't provide points. So I have been just hoarding the ones I did get and stopped gifting for a while. But now that I've built up a bit, I will get back to that, while still saving up for my big-ticket items. :)

And way too many pages and notifications to check them all, so I'll just say:
    THANKS to anyone who gifted me, and YOU'RE WELCOME to those I gifted! :D:D

Still working my way to owning the store! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I still have a few things left to get!

My top 5 'should' be up to date.

Well, all the Dutchies seem to have trouble with ads... I get the yellow boxes or the blue boxes, or no longer available boxes :/ I'm trying to save up but I'm still at 0 after my last gifting spree!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    Hi all how is everyone?
    I have been getting a lot of those not available adds to and then there is one where you click on the blue box and instead of showing an add it takes you to a car dealership site that one really bugs me!
  • SuppaStarinSuppaStarin Posts: 108 Member
    Some wonderful sims have gifted me some things off of my wish list, so it has been updated.
    Yeah I got the Eloquently Eclectic Collection for free! I woke up early this morning to acid wash the pool and we got halfway before the acid wash ran out and now that I have the deal I was waiting for from the DD I am going to take a nap! Talk to you all later tonight! TTFN!
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Eyy, peeps! I have some good news. I am finally getting a PayPal so I can start my self-employed job.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
    Great @ZombieMew! Way to go :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    @SjappielovePaul
    Thank you very much. I can't wait to get it started.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
    edited April 2016
    I have a special request, it's a special top 5, because it's not for me. I want to surprise someone :) so if anyone has SimPoints left, I wanted to get it to her myself, but the ads really don't work with me!

1. Chair al Fresco, 75 SimPoints
    2. Vineyard Vittles Dining Table, 99 SimPoints
    3. Dreaded Dresser, 61 SimPoints
    4. Fraud Laug, 28 SimPoints
    5. Sailing Painting by A. Ship, 30 SimPoints

The items are on the top 5 here.
    Post edited by SjappielovePaul on
    pkJ66Kv.png
    edited April 2016
    Hello guys, I wanna thank @debbycanty for gifting me so many items, @chocchipnik for the Soothsayer's Seat Soother Chair, and @scillakees for the Gothique Library, I was not expecting to receive that!

I started a new game today and had a lot of fun, I also loved my new items from store, I took some pictures for you guys to see.
    So, as I was saying, it's a new game, I spent 1 hours in CAS trying to make my sim to look like Ciri
    MJDMtDd.png

She's a witch,
    ywf6JNK.png
    kZxCREA.png

but she's also a ghostbuster.
    dnht5HB.png

I swear this poor guy wasn't harmed.
    5sdM3Vd.png

And it's summer, it's a new town, I love summer!
    rSReYlX.png
    khQ3RKL.png
    3F5z1y9.png

I love this chair that @debbycanty gifted me and I was very curious about the actual size of the tv @Okblondee7 gifted me, that was exactly my face when I saw it.
    CkSEY1O.png

So, while I was playing I received the Gothique Library and I Installed it right away (thanks again @scillakees <3).
    CFmYSPL.png

I actually had never seen its inside before, it looks like one library from TS2, I LOVE IT!
    Eb5Ee7F.png

I could not find the enhancements book (only found it in buy mode), so I played with magic outside.
    vpjuP2r.jpg

There were more pictures but the post was getting too long.

I updated my top 5, link below.

Please share her! She is absolutely gorgeous! You did an awesome job, @p3dromoises! Oh, wait. I don't have the CC that I will obviously need to have this beauty in my game. :|

ETA: You wouldn't happen to have links to the CC you used? This is one of the most beautiful sims that I have ever seen! :)
    Post edited by Okblondee7 on
    edited April 2016
    @ZombieMew, that is wonderful news! <3

ETA: @SjappielovePaul, I gifted a few items; hope it helps! :)
    @ZombieMew that is great news and it sounds like self employment is the way to go in your area!
    @SjappielovePaul I was able to gift one thing I could tell others were gifting because as soon I gifted my one gift what was left on their list was very short and to expensive!
    tac612 wrote: »
    I feel so bad for not being on here lately! :disappointed: I've been busy with the house, working in the nursery tonight, and then busy weekend ahead. I'm hoping to have some time tonight to get some ads!! Hopefully they'll work this time!

I hope you are all having a great Thursday!

@tac612, don't worry! It's happening to all of us! I actually bought Simpoints a couple of weeks ago so that I could continue to help our members to get closer to owning the store. I can't do it very often, so I hope the ads start working for all of us! :)
    Teanias wrote: »
    @ZombieMew that is great news and it sounds like self employment is the way to go in your area!
    @SjappielovePaul I was able to gift one thing I could tell others were gifting because as soon I gifted my one gift what was left on their list was very short and to expensive!

Great! You guys are all amazing :)
    pkJ66Kv.png