Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I have updated my top five. Thank you for the gifts, @ApparentlyAwesome and @debbycanty ! :smiley:
  • tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    I feel so bad for not being on here lately! :disappointed: I've been busy with the house, working in the nursery tonight, and then busy weekend ahead. I'm hoping to have some time tonight to get some ads!! Hopefully they'll work this time!

I hope you are all having a great Thursday!
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Good luck with getting ads, @tac612! I have been trying for 3 days now and I still can't get more than a few before the ones that don't pay out start popping up or not getting any at all. :( I'm getting really frustrated. I want to be able to gift people and it's not working out so well. Blah... :angry:
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    That's so frustrating @HSmith2016 :/ I'm having the same problem - I've only gained like 100SP in a week or so. I'm stuck at 19SP now :(
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    I have updated my top five again thanks to a couple of gifts from @HSmith2016 !
    Good luck to all who are sp farming I have to run some arrons I'll be back latter to day though!
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    @Okblondee7 , not sure if you're getting my tags, but I got the Regency Arcade and I am very grateful! I put it into my game (Sunlit tides), and it was in my house inventory as "3" :lol: Not sure why.
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• _Abigaill__Abigaill_ Posts: 72 Member
    edited April 2016
    Thank you @ApparentlyAwesome! Sorry I'm late. :)
    Updating!
    Wishlist
    Top 5
  • mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    Learning about Prince's death is a real shock... I wasn't a fan but I grew up listening to his songs as my father was a really big fan... He had and still has absolutely all the CDs, DVDs, Vinyls etc... I never thought it would happen this soon... And seeing my father crying and so heartbroken is really upsetting... I've hardly seen him cry... 2016 isn't really good so far :'(:(
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    mikawag wrote: »
    Learning about Prince's death is a real shock... I wasn't a fan but I grew up listening to his songs as my father was a really big fan... He had and still has absolutely all the CDs, DVDs, Vinyls etc... I never thought it would happen this soon... And seeing my father crying and so heartbroken is really upsetting... I've hardly seen him cry... 2016 isn't really good so far :'(:(

Well it sure doesn't seem to be good for the famous indeed! We've lost a lot of great creative spirits :/
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    My Top 4 is updated! :D Happy almost Friday ;)
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

That's so frustrating @HSmith2016 :/ I'm having the same problem - I've only gained like 100SP in a week or so. I'm stuck at 19SP now :(

I'm telling you, the store knows lol...
    LOL @tac612, but what's the store telling me?!? I don't own the store yet, I'm definitely not close to that, why is it giving me such a problem? :D
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @Okblondee7 , not sure if you're getting my tags, but I got the Regency Arcade and I am very grateful! I put it into my game (Sunlit tides), and it was in my house inventory as "3" :lol: Not sure why.

@Loveandhate: Yay! It was you! I am so happy you got it! I used CCleaner last night and it removed all of my passwords and therefore I couldn't check my purchase history. EA was no help.

The important thing is you got it!! <3
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    LOL @tac612, but what's the store telling me?!? I don't own the store yet, I'm definitely not close to that, why is it giving me such a problem? :D

I have no clue LOL. It's just odd how many times people seem to have a hard time getting sp when they really want it!
    edited April 2016
    Thank you @debbycanty for the Extra Exquisite Ceiling Light! :)

ETA: Thank you @debbycanty for the Loitering Luggage, Imperfect Globular End Table, Ruby's Grand Dresser, Cutkelvin's Loveseat and Sofa, and the Alistair Armchair!! :D They all came up on my messages by surprise! <3
  • debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    And another big fat THANK YOU!!! to @debbycanty for the Agnes Bed, Retronator Stove, C.U. Mirror, Washington's Fireplace, Superior Pedestal Sink, and Circle Within a Circle Mirror!! :astonished: I was able to get the Full Regal Living set for a very very low price!! :*

Updating my top 5! :D
  • LynzSimmerLynzSimmer Posts: 198 Member
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    Thank you @debbycanty for the Extra Exquisite Ceiling Light! :)

ETA: Thank you @debbycanty for the Loitering Luggage, Imperfect Globular End Table, Ruby's Grand Dresser, Cutkelvin's Loveseat and Sofa, and the Alistair Armchair!! :D They all came up on my messages by surprise! <3

I was gonna send you something, then the store said 'Not enough SP' and I never logged out and back in.
    I'm gonna do that, and gift you in a few. :smile:
    Store Name: ltswiftie13
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5
    Origin ID: LynzSimmer
    Have a good day, and thank you! :)

• adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited April 2016
    hi everybody just to check i am still alive :) just busy with life :D ! just wanted to drop and say hi to everybody inclunding @Okblondee7 @ZombieMew @HSmith2016 i hope you are having a simtastic day! :) guys
    adamzaid wrote: »
    hi everybody just to check i am still alive :) just busy with life :D ! just wanted to drop and say hi to everybody inclunding @Okblondee7 @ZombieMew @HSmith2016 i hope you are having a simtastic day! :) guys

I looked at your house, it's stunning. I saw you used the ice cream machine I gifted you. I do hope you are enjoying it. :innocent:
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5

@adamzaid, glad you are still alive! So am I, thank heavens. I've spent the past couple of days working on my computer with Chesterbigbird's wonderful expertise. I can now play my game without worrying about the FPS being too high. Yay! :)
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    @adamzaid, glad you are still alive! So am I, thank heavens. I've spent the past couple of days working on my computer with Chesterbigbird's wonderful expertise. I can now play my game without worrying about the FPS being too high. Yay! :)

Yay! You're on. :blush: You have gifted me so much. Thank you! (You did so many hours ago haha)
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5

@LynzSimmer, yay!! I'm on! For a little while anyway. Looking forward to playing the game for a while. It's been so long.

You're welcome! <3

That reminds me...I need to gift a few things before I start up the game... o:)
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    @LynzSimmer, yay!! I'm on! For a little while anyway. Looking forward to playing the game for a while. It's been so long.

You're welcome! <3

That reminds me...I need to gift a few things before I start up the game... o:)

Aw, you are so sweet. I'm gonna be gifting some before I go to bed (it's 11, but I should sleep)
    so watch out. :wink:
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5