Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

La cosca di Monte Vista (The Ilaria Ladritera Story)

Comments

• KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,066 Member
    So cute!
  • dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
    Loving this story!!
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Before she started to show her pregnant belly, Ilaria tried to pick up Su Lin's husband at the library. It didn't work out so well this time. Lots of awkward flirt rejections, even when he kept flirting with us!
    Screenshot-272_zpsox3sua5b.jpg

Screenshot-273_zpsy6w7nqem.jpg
    There it is.

Even the pregnancy doesn't stop Ilaria from having some fun...and knowing a woman is pregnant and married apparently doesn't phase our maid one bit.
    Screenshot-276_zpsjqywqrax.jpg

Screenshot-277_zpsurlya0jo.jpg
    Must've been that pregnant glow that lured him in! :lol:

Meanwhile, Rosalia is following in her father's footsteps at least as it pertains to logic. Perhaps she'll be revealed to be a genius later in life like her dad?
    Screenshot-279_zpshjnmrmjj.jpg

After France, Dante has been 100% faithful to Ilaria despite her lack of effort to do the same. Here's the problem - Dante is aging...and Ilaria is a bit self-centered (just a bit pff). She's glad to be married to someone who makes so much money, but at the same time she's a bit leery still of the large gap in ages. She believes she deserves better, sexier, heck - even richer, despite the fact that she does have at least some love in her heart for Dante...or does she?

His birthday will be this Summer, and one has to wonder if Ilaria will be more scarce once he is officially an "old man." And if Ilaria becomes scarce, should Dante find love elsewhere? Afterall, Giovanna doesn't exactly hate him. :wink:
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    Wow I play with the Costa. This is quite disturbing to read. :D I can't imagine Dante doing that to his wife and kids.

I don't know why I'm hurt to see this. :D

Ooooo I don't like Ilaria . :s She is not nice at all. :weary:
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
    Also, Rosalia's friends? All boys. lol

Curt Taylor, Bart GilsCarbo, and Vivek Lin-Moretti are her friends from school right now. We're thinking for the latter half of her schooling, we'll send her to boarding school to get a better education, but she seems very keen on befriending especially Bart GilsCarbo...GilsCarbo...I've heard that surname before. :wink: I'd almost feel bad taking her away from her friends!
    Goodywood wrote: »
    Wow I play with the Costa. This is quite disturbing to read. :D I can't imagine Dante doing that to his wife and kids.

It kind of hurt me, too. lol Especially when I saw his wife and daughters walking in the park... I am a terrible person. Well, actually, Ilaria is a terrible person! :lol:
    edited April 2016
    Emily4331 wrote: »

It kind of hurt me, too. lol Especially when I saw his wife and daughters walking in the park... I am a terrible person. Well, actually, Ilaria is a terrible person! :lol:

Oh my gosh! I want Giovanna to get revenge. lol If I could send my Giovanna over to your game... LOL

Edit: I don't like the word I used before. Had to change it.
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Meela_PashtMeela_Pasht Posts: 704 Member
    I am enjoying your story. I just wanted to comment on that house. I played a family in it once (and I mean once). I also had a Bondhilda. She went outside in the fall to rake the leaves and I forgot that she was out there! It was spring and she was still raking the leaves! :D And those pesty little rodents! :D
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.

Oh my gosh! I want Giovanna to get revenge. lol If I could send my Giovanna over to your game... LOL

Edit: I don't like the word I used before. Had to change it.

You never know...Giovanna just might be able to get him back! :wink:
    I am enjoying your story. I just wanted to comment on that house. I played a family in it once (and I mean once). I also had a Bondhilda. She went outside in the fall to rake the leaves and I forgot that she was out there! It was spring and she was still raking the leaves! :D And those pesty little rodents! :D

Hahaha! Thankfully, our maid seems to ignore the leaves. Or he'd probably have to live with us!
  • Dylan.WalshDylan.Walsh Posts: 115 Member
    Thank you for sharing this. I am enjoying this game a lot.
    Thank you for sharing this. I am enjoying this game a lot.

I'm glad you enjoy it! And might I say - your avatar is perfect!
    Remember how Ilaria's family were wealthy landowners? She has been carrying on the tradition. As they have money to throw around, the family has been buying out and partnering with many businesses in town, looking to take full control of everything as the end goal. As the weather cleared up in spring, they decided to pool their money into making a (hopefully) profitable hotel/restaurant at Venice Beach.

Screenshot-280_zpsflbiphhh.jpg

The view from half of the rooms is the ocean...and some horses who are up to no good!
    Screenshot-281_zps6mynibfz.jpg

This is the lobby, I didn't take a picture of much else because I almost ran out of money and so the other rooms are a touch crappy. haha
    Screenshot-282_zpspphebgxf.jpg

The resort has a Mediterranean theme to it to attract tourists to see a little slice of Monte Vista. The restaurant menu is entirely Italian or Spanish foods with a few of your average desserts!

Screenshot-283_zpsgz6qpmhk.jpg
    Su Lin knows! ...I think that's Su Lin. She became an elder recently. :tongue:

Screenshot-284_zpsrdp6o3hc.jpg
    This particular visitor is very popular with the ladies, apparently! :lol:

As I usually do once I've built a resort, I had Ilaria go over there to check things out. I like to see all the people..and get yelled at by my friends about not having enough trees or a firewalk. Ilaria was super pregnant, and the baby wasn't going to wait for this tour to be over...
    Screenshot-285_zps9mf2vdaw.jpg

So we horrified everyone by going into labor!
    Screenshot-286_zpsdsjs04lb.jpg

Screenshot-287_zpsv4zjnmjm.jpg
    Dante made it just in time to take Ilaria to the hospital!

Even while driving away, the tourists were freaked out!
    Screenshot-288_zpsm6lpmjmy.jpg

Screenshot-289_zpsfdxqvdhf.jpg

Screenshot-290_zpsaaydi4mw.jpg

And...

Screenshot-291_zpszgghgzew.jpg
    Another girl. Looks like Rosalia has a new baby sister! Her name is Concetta!

Screenshot-292_zpsos6i7go7.jpg

And, if you can believe it, Ilaria had like 5 seconds of family time at one point!
    Screenshot-294_zps2ifkddjv.jpg

But she went to visit her resort again...and makeout with guys at parties. lol Rosalia was having a slumber party, and Ilaria just didn't want to be around for that! Two kids was enough for her...
    Screenshot-293_zpsbinqasgr.jpg

Screenshot-305_zpsbgkoarh6.jpg

Meanwhile at the party...
    Screenshot-295_zpsaegisuyv.jpg
    There were pillow fights...

Quality time with Bart :heart: (keeping with the Italian themes of Monte Vista, I assume his name is short for Bartolomeo :) )
    Screenshot-298_zpsspelchvw.jpg

Screenshot-299_zpsjcjel6js.jpg

Screenshot-300_zpsrk3ji7j3.jpg

Our friends played with our super cool dad before he went to work :tongue:
    Screenshot-297_zps3t3yzq3j.jpg

Pizza was eaten!
    Screenshot-296_zpsgaaflpdq.jpg

Ghost stories were told!
    Screenshot-301_zps9ej7wbr2.jpg

Fun times were had!
    Screenshot-302_zps1gfung2h.jpg

Huggles were made!
    Screenshot-303_zpsespbhgfs.jpg

And they all actually slept around each other!
    Screenshot-304_zpsuzeqhnk4.jpg

Screenshot-307_zpslver6dks.jpg
    Except for this girl who clogged my toilet and then passed out! :astonished:

Screenshot-308_zpssigjl6nj.jpg
    And, of course, Ilaria was still at her resort, mingling...

Screenshot-306_zpsoo8s5g2u.jpg
    While Dante had to rush to take care of Concetta as his wife was nowhere to be found and babysitters are useless.

Ilaria has to see the possibilities a resort brings to the table as far as her...escapades go. :wink:
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    edited April 2016
    great story :mrgreen:

---
    edit
    Screenshot-307_zpslver6dks.jpg
    Except for this girl who clogged my toilet and then passed out! :astonished:
    :lol::joy:

still have to laugh

i love it when sims pass out, i like the cowards in TS3, the overemotionals, the neurotics, the unstable
    they are so much fun to play :smiley:

Post edited by Rukola_Schaaf on
    i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    This family doesn't fail to entertain. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    This family doesn't fail to entertain. :)

I agree!
    @Rukola_Schaaf and the dramatic sims who can do it on command! Hah!

Thank you for your kind words, guys! I always appreciate it. :smile:
    edited April 2016
    At the resort, Ilaria ran into her boss, David Haynes. They've always kind of had a thing for each other. :wink:
    Screenshot-309_zpsyj7fjfoh.jpg

And she almost forgot about Concetta's 1st birthday!
    Screenshot-313_zps4mi06y6j.jpg

Screenshot-314_zpspo6kyyyj.jpg
    Looks like she takes mostly after her dad. :smile:

A few days after was Love Day! So Ilaria and Dante decided to call a babysitter and spend the day out on a date.
    Screenshot-315_zpsjtosthy4.jpg

Screenshot-318_zpscrzudbqw.jpg

Screenshot-321_zpsozyljd7h.jpg

Screenshot-320_zpsqiu92yxd.jpg

Screenshot-322_zpsw3nkhumf.jpg

Screenshot-323_zpsj17i4844.jpg

Screenshot-324_zps83qd9uqz.jpg

Screenshot-325_zpsj4xkhnu6.jpg

Screenshot-327_zpsandmr69e.jpg

Dante isn't very good at dancing. :tongue:
    Screenshot-326_zpsdjye3xx8.jpg

Meanwhile, Rosalia had a little Love Day of her own! She invited Bart GilsCarbo over for a sleepover. :smile:
    Screenshot-319_zpsf0x1pp9m.jpg

Screenshot-329_zpszudetveo.jpg

Screenshot-330_zpso1lmqhaz.jpg

Screenshot-331_zpsz1wrmnnf.jpg

You know it had to be killing Dante to leave the kids home alone for so long. But this babysitter actually did a good job!
    Screenshot-332_zpsyfw0kcvw.jpg

Dante has 7 days until he's an elder...Ilaria is still very young in comparison.

I calculated what a sim's age might look like if it was realistic, and came up with this:

(1-2 years) Baby: |---|---|
    The lines are the key parts. Start/Middle/End age:
    1/2/3

(3-5 years) Toddler: |---|---|
    3/4/5

(6-12 years) Child: |---|---|
    6/9/12

(13-19 years) Teen: |---|---|
    13/16/19

(20-30 years) YA: |---|---|
    20/25/30

(31-55) Adult: |---|---|
    31/43/55

(56+) Elder: |---|---|
    56/68/80+

Everything in-between the key points being an estimated guess.

So with how I view it, these are ages of the family members:
    Ilaria: 26
    Dante: 48
    Rosalia: 9
    Concetta: 3

So there's a 22 year age difference between Ilaria and Dante...This might make things sticky as Dante ages...She wasn't content staying with an old man before, don't think she'd change now!

Post edited by Emily4331 on
  • meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    Ilaria reminds me of the song "American Woman".
    meeoun wrote: »

Ha! I can see why!
    edited April 2016

Ha! I can see why!

Or Homewrecker by Marina

Ha! I can see why!

Or Homewrecker by Marina

I've never heard this song before! Can confirm: it's perfect. Hahah!
    Dante rolled a want to have 10 total children...My immediate thought? Nope nope nope...but I saved it anyway! You never know where fate may take you, Dante! Don't let your dreams be dreams!

I felt like spicing things up a it with a dash of my own special seasoning, so I added a new guy into the town. His story is that he's a young protege of Dante's. Meet Carlo Maranzano:
    Screenshot-334_zps9flbzopd.jpg

Screenshot-335_zpsn7uqmk2q.jpg
    You'd think you'd want to stay on the boss's good side, Carlo. Just a thought.

Seeing the light house through the fog was beautiful!
    Screenshot-337_zpsgtybzmcf.jpg

Ilaria's patience is running thin when it comes to Rosalia. She's too old now to enroll her into boarding school...and Ilaria was not too happy about having to have that kid stick around. So she yelled at Dante about it. :(
    Screenshot-333_zps5lnwbki6.jpg

But Dante doesn't let this kind of thing get to him. Affair or not, he still is a major contender for the Dad Of The Year award!
    Screenshot-336_zps8uz7rq8n.jpg

Ilaria is doing so well in her career that she was write-in elected to City Council, her dreams aren't in politics, however...at least not yet, so she decided to turn down the offer and stay at her current job. Could you imagine Ilaria being on your city council? Yikes...Talk about political corruption!
    Ilaria is such a bad mother, that a 12 year old is better at it than she is!
    Screenshot-341_zpseixibqmm.jpg

Screenshot-339_zpsqzt2vhwm.jpg

Rosalia is also a good little artist! It isn't her wish to be one, but it's a nice little side skill to have!
    Screenshot-340_zpsu1viaxxx.jpg

The day had finally come...Rosalia would become a bonafide 13 year old!

The plan was to have a little pool party for her birthday, but sadly, the weather had other plans. :(
    Screenshot-342_zpssjxedkzs.jpg

But that didn't stop her guests, who were almost all her Dad's coworkers lol, from having a good time!
    Screenshot-343_zpsvedou8l3.jpg

Screenshot-345_zpsz4vzg2pn.jpg
    It didn't hurt to have this guy to look at in his bathing suit. :wink:

Screenshot-347_zpsnhftvyqn.jpg

Screenshot-348_zpsijlx8ecg.jpg

Screenshot-349_zps4svynucj.jpg

Screenshot-350_zpsz9w1vnug.jpg

Screenshot-351_zpstungwhj3.jpg

I quite like how she looks as a teenager. She's a unique looking person. Not overly pretty, but not horrible looking either! And she looks mega Italian, which is perfect!
    Screenshot-353_zpsdgmqot2h.jpg

Screenshot-352_zpsfc1jckjj.jpg

Screenshot-356_zpsowruxbah.jpg
    Those teenage hormones don't take long to kick in, as she totally had a crush on Carlo Maranzano. Not you too, Rosalia! She was talking his ear off for the rest of the party!

Meanwhile...
    Screenshot-355_zps0geuhgnb.jpg
    This guy looks so much like Patrizio Monty that I thought he texted himself!

Screenshot-357_zpsbmvdz3tc.jpg
    And Ilaria just couldn't let Cipriana Costa celebrate her half-sister's birthday in peace. We didn't invite her, but her showing up I saw as an extension of an olive branch. Ilaria may hate her and the rest of the Costa Family, but methinks Cipriana's kindness won't be lost on Rosalia.
    Dante's fault if she leaves him. What did he think was going to happen? " Dad Of The Year"? Pffft. I thought he was a good father until he left his wife and kids for that evil woman.

( :D Okay, I'm done. )
    He is a cutie, but I have a feeling he is up to no good.

Screenshot-345_zpsz4vzg2pn.jpg