Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @MariTomKaulitZ, so happy for you! Great news! :)

@ApparentlyAwesome, ok, details. How do I get the S2 collection? Also, oh wait. Probably don't qualify for the Red Carpet thing. Is it digital? Mine are all on disk. Wouldn't mind having the Ultimate Sims 2 collection, though. Gave my entire set away several years ago, back when I was of the mindset that newer is better. Live and learn, right? :)
  • LynzSimmerLynzSimmer Posts: 198 Member
    adamzaid wrote: »
    okay guys my new home! thanks to @Okblondee7 for lucky palms @charlotteprice for greenhouse set @ZombieMew for helping me with the sets! and other people like @HSmith2016 @Martje89 and @Enchantedprey thanks everybody this house was ade by you thanks for the gifts! :)
    so the front its a Spanish house Screenshot-5_zpswfiawgus.jpg
    and i can show you the kitchen Screenshot-6_zpsgen77f7z.jpg
    one of the rooms Screenshot-11_zps2icggk9z.jpg

okay so my current family is the archers and this was build for them adn the 2nd genaration is not that far here we have in the left the girl alyssa archers and she is dating and went to prom with that guy davy linnel so cute couple :)Screenshot-16_zpsk472r8pn.jpg

Is it on the Exchange? My sim that's the father is in the military and they move a lot. They currently live in Lucky Palms, it's fall but around spring time they're moving to Evansdale County. (Free)
    Store Name: ltswiftie13
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5
    Origin ID: LynzSimmer
    Have a good day, and thank you! :)

I sent someone a venue either yesterday or the day before and forgot who. I think it was the Regency Arcade, but am unable to view my Purchase History. Silly website. Anyway, just wondered if it was received. :)
    Going on a hopeful gifting spree tonight.. I'm using a different internet explorer than I did before. Which I'm not used too.. so it will take me a while and watching ads will get faster but just be patient with me for now. :wink: I'll get to your name hopefully especially if you have recently posted.

@adamzaid I love the house, sorry I didn't see the link. SO much store content, I might download it. My sims house is occupied with 4 kids right now, could you build me a house for them when they move to Evandale County (if you don't have it look it up it's free and beautiful) ? That would be amazing.. By then they may have 5 kids. They want 6 total. :smile: Right now, I have:

The parents, twin teens, a child, and a baby (almost toddler).
    adding one which she will have soon.

I don't know who gifted me that I think washer this time but thank you, your store name is on my TY thread.

and last, sorry for not gifting or posting. Making that up later by gifting. :kissing_smiling_eyes:
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5

edited April 2016
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    I sent someone a venue either yesterday or the day before and forgot who. I think it was the Regency Arcade, but am unable to view my Purchase History. Silly website. Anyway, just wondered if it was received. :)

Ooh, I hope so. :smile: I'd be so happy hehe. I'm saving up for the Carnival venue. :sweat: but I'm gonna gift until I get there.
    ^ No, I wasn't asking sorry if it sounded like that.
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5

• lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    so sorry for the late reply thank you so much @debbycanty @mvdP1989 for the gifts! :)
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    @Okblondee7 The Red Carpet Collection was one of the registration gifts for when you register Late Night. I couldn't download it unless I registered my Late Night EP and customer service kept telling me the code had been used already which was odd considering I have no other accounts and the game had still been sealed and wrapped up for over year before I ever entered the code to try and register it. In case you don't have it, that can be found here. Besides Into the Future (which I still haven't bought yet) it was one of the very few things from the store I still didn't have.

As for the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection. I unfortunately had to play a little clueless to get that. I went through EA's live chat. The first time I tried last year I was told they didn't support Sims 2 anymore. But I tried again this Monday and told them that I was trying to register my Sims 2 game with Origin. Apparently, at least according to what I read on this thread, no one is able to validate any Sims 2 codes anymore so you'd have to contact CS anyway. I was told by this rep that they didn't support the game anymore but to give them the code so they could check it out, then they asked if the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection would do instead and they put in on my account within seconds and gave me 15% off discount on Origin.

Some people have had to go though multiple CS reps (one person went through 35) and some only one. Sometimes the rep asks for a Sims 2 game code, some reps simply offered it for any sims game code, and sometimes they give it regardless of whether you have a game code or not. It really just depends who you talk to and it confuses me to no end why that would be the case. Some reps have even given it out after people told them how they lost the codes or discs and fangirled over how much they love the game and missed playing it, but it is still available. It only comes digital I believe, I personally prefer disc, but once you finally get them to give it to you, the only thing standing in you way will be Origin's download speeds. :lol:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Well I was gift bombed by @goofbilly , who I have not had the pleasure of meeting yet, and @Okblondee7 decided I was worthy of the Regency Arcade! Thank you so much!

@Okblondee7 saw this post re: the Regency Arcade so looks like it was received. Congratulations @MariTomKaulitZ on owning the store! Welcome to the club :smiley:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    I have updated my top 5 thanks to being gifted enough to finish off 2 compilations only 5 more compilations to finish and most are around 50% done!
    Now to farm some points and hopefully get enough to gift back to all you generous simmers!!
    @ApparentlyAwesome, thank you so much for the info! I registered Late Night through the Sims site a while ago. Maybe I have the Red Carpet thing and just don't know it. I appreciate the info regarding the Ultimate Collection, but if I have to have Origin on my computer, I'll just pass it up. Bummer.

Oh well. :)

@Lynzsimmer: so would I have! I guess I should give them a week or two. You never know what's happening in someone's life from day to day. :)
  • debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    Congratulations on owning the store @MariTomKaulitZ. :)
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    LynzSimmer wrote: »
    Going on a hopeful gifting spree tonight.. I'm using a different internet explorer than I did before. Which I'm not used too.. so it will take me a while and watching ads will get faster but just be patient with me for now. :wink: I'll get to your name hopefully especially if you have recently posted.

@adamzaid I love the house, sorry I didn't see the link. SO much store content, I might download it. My sims house is occupied with 4 kids right now, could you build me a house for them when they move to Evandale County (if you don't have it look it up it's free and beautiful) ? That would be amazing.. By then they may have 5 kids. They want 6 total. :smile: Right now, I have:

I don't know who gifted me that I think washer this time but thank you, your store name is on my TY thread.

and last, sorry for not gifting or posting. Making that up later by gifting. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

If you like, I have some time left and I would like to build something today so I could also do it for you :) if you're interested send me a PM, I'll need some info. Not too much; just favourite style, how much can it cost, how many boys/girls. Wouldn't want to bother others with that kind of convo ;)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Good morning, everyone! Hope you're all having a great day/afternoon/evening. :)

Thank you, @LynzSimmer, for the Commissioned by Kings painting! If you're looking for someone to make a home for you, I would suggest going to the D.N.A. Request Team thread. There are some really talented and creative people there, I requested a country home for my Sims a little while back and was just completely blown away by what I got. Just a suggestion. :)

Thank you, @debbycanty, for the Victorian Kerosene Lamp, Dominique's Dominate Globe, Victorious Coffee Table, Secret Stash by Marble Ash, and the Mirror of Truth! I'm working on the Full Regal Living Set, and your gifts helped a lot! :smiley:

@Teanias, you're getting so close now! I helped you out a bit, wish I could do more but these darn ads are not working out for me lately. I will keep trying, though!

Updated my Top 5.
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    hi @lynzsimmer

i can try my best toninght after 6hours okay? thanks and i am honered! and thanks :)
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member

If you like, I have some time left and I would like to build something today so I could also do it for you :) if you're interested send me a PM, I'll need some info. Not too much; just favourite style, how much can it cost, how many boys/girls. Wouldn't want to bother others with that kind of convo ;)
    @SjappielovePaul if you can build for @Lynzsimmer thanks becuase i am very busy! thanks :)
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    edited April 2016
    Thank you so much everyone! <3:smiley:

@SjappielovePaul Dankje! Haha yes, I kind of do, actually. Yesterday, I was like "yay, new sales! ... oh wait... I own everything.." :D It's gonna take a while to get used to it :tongue:

@tac612 Thank you! It really seems like the Store is doing this on purpose, so we can't gift people :(:D Let's hope we'll both see more ads soon :)

Getting TS2 UC could be pretty complicated indeed. I own most of the EPs, but I didn't own everything, so I really wanted the UC. But the CS rep that helped me told me my TS2 code was invalid? Like, that code was ancient and I had used it many, many times already. How could it suddenly not be working? I also tried to explain how old my code was, as I'd heard that had caused others trouble as well, but she just disconnected. So I talked to a few different reps, and eventually, I got the first rep again. And then she just gave me the code? It was so weird :D I'm glad to hear you were able to get it now @ApparentlyAwesome , and that you even got a 15% off discount!

• laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    Congrats @MariTomKaulitZ ! I should be not far behind!

I am shooting for the fairy folk outdoors while it is on sale this week. I'll try to update my top 5.

I got the S2UC on Steam for free a couple years ago. I forget how. I will try to dig it up, but I think it was a limited time promo.

I am going out of town this weekend, so everyone have a good weekend!
  • mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    Thank you so much @debbycanty and @ApparentlyAwesome for the gifts!! :blush:

I also updated my top 5! :smile:
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Thank you, @mikawag, for the Victorian Kerosene Lamp. :)
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Ohh man... I had my dental appointment yesterday whilst being high on triazolam (4/20?).

Anyways, thank you @ApparentlyAwesome for the gift.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    Congratulations to @MariTomKaulitZ on owning the store!!!!
    @Okblondee7 Thank you for gifting me the four items!

The World Of Wonder Carousel Collection, Patched Trousers, Rough Rodeo Table Sculpture, Showy Shelves.
    It means the world. You are all so generous. I'll try and gift more later. Thankfully I caught the Nautical Living on sale yesterday.
    I might gift someone a toilet that I love. :) I bought the uber sani sim toilet. I hope you guys like it. I might gift it. :wink:
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5

• bps3bps3 Posts: 1,060 Member
    trying to complete a set, some items are in my wishlist here: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=bps3#

The set is on sale and I would be extremely thankful for any help! :)
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    edited April 2016
    Thank you @LaineeCheri :smiley:<3 How are you doing?
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    I have updated my top five thanks to @Okblondee7 pretty much obliterating it's!