March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think there will be more than a video tomorrow?

Hi All!

Drake only mentioned one video being posted tomorrow.

Do you think there will be more.... like a blog post?
Aussie_Simmer

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Blog Post maybe for Gamepack 3 but it will probebly come Wednesday. I"m hoping for a GP 3 Trailer as well.
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    If the announcement is regarding a new pack, then there should be a video. From what I gather Drake is sharing GIF tomorrow.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Well what she posted last week... I think we might get it on the same day.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    I would think that the blog post would be posted tomorrow (today technically in most places) along with the video.
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    I'm guessing the video will be 1-3 minutes long and will have really short snippets of gameplay from upcoming packs/patches. Then on Wednesday we'll get a blog post and it will only give details to some of the content :tongue: Maybe there'll be a toddler hand at the end of the video :D
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Lets just hope it is not a pointless stuff pack when the majority of players need game play features.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Lets just hope it is not a pointless stuff pack when the majority of players need game play features.

I'll be extremely disappointed if it's a stuff pack... I doubt it though.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    They said they would tell us about the next couple of months so I'm guessing a GP and a SP announcement.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    They said they would tell us about the next couple of months so I'm guessing a GP and a SP announcement.

GP and an Expansion pack would be better. but yeah another stuff pack will probably be part of this :(
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    @marcel21 wrote: »

GP and an Expansion pack would be better. but yeah another stuff pack will probably be part of this :(

They won't announce an Expansion now, it would be silly. Especially when EA Play is around the corner so they can announce it properly.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »

They won't announce an Expansion now, it would be silly. Especially when EA Play is around the corner so they can announce it properly. [/quote

Did you read the post I quoted?
    They said they would tell us about the next couple of months and EA play is meant to be in a couple of months!
    June 12/14
    Why would it be silly ?They could announce an expansion pack just in time for it.
    That's why i felt a game pack first then the announcement for an expansion later. The time fits in time for the event!
    Who know what they do until it's confirmed but I think it could be a possibility. Or we will just get a stuff pack.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    I did not know that she mentioned a video. Shows how much i've been paying attention XD

I realllllyy hope its a decent length video where allot of the gurus talk about what they have been working on with sneak peaks.

I feel like it will be a video today accompanied by a blog post that hits on the main points of the video. Possible mention of the patch.
    MAYBE something tomorrow to expand on today's news.
    (thursday is patch day right?) So patch day thursday, hopefully some new content (y)
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Did not know there was going to be a video either.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Wait, when did Drake said there was going to be a video?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1

Remember several things are being shown not just one.
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Last Night.
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    How long do you think the video will be, like 5 minutes maybe? I hope its quite long if it's all we're getting otherwise it'll feel like a really small payoff for months of waiting. :/
    jackjack_k wrote: »

They won't announce an Expansion now, it would be silly. Especially when EA Play is around the corner so they can announce it properly.

EA Play is when they will show it off and play it. EP Announcement needs to come before June.
    edited April 2016

Last Night.

I didn't saw it. That's cool, now I wish it's a trailer for a pack :p I mean what else would it be? :\
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    How long do you think the video will be, like 5 minutes maybe? I hope its quite long if it's all we're getting otherwise it'll feel like a really small payoff for months of waiting. :/

It could be just a snip it of a few seconds of animations like when they teased Spa Day.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member

It could be just a snip it of a few seconds of animations like when they teased Spa Day.

Could be, but I hope its more than that! I need something I can really sink my teeth into! :blush: