Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which community lots have the additional video games for the Sims to buy and play at home?

Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
Hello,

Once, when my Sims were on vacation, I saw that there was an option for them to buy additional video games to play at home on the computer. Is this only while they are on vacation or are there some community lots at home where they can buy them too? I tried looking in the Electronics Supercenter in Bluewater Village, but there was no way to interact with the cases of merchandise there.

I'm talking about the purchaseable discs like MySims, etc.

Thank you very much.
I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.

Comments

• SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    I'm not completely sure how it works, but I built a community lot in the base game which is a magazine and video game store. I don't know if they actually buy additional games, but they do have game racks, as well as a game box that sits on the counter. I haven't had my Sims go to purchase that stuff, though, and I haven't yet had them get a computer or game console yet, so I don't know what games come with them vs. what's available to buy. But you can build a community lot with those options I mentioned and see if the games are different.
  • Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
    Thanks. It turns out that there was a game box on the counter in the Sims Gone Wired place. I didn't know to look for a game box, the racks don't seem to be able to be interacted with. But I could purchase the games from the box. Sims 2 and 3 are just too addictive! :)
    I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.
    I've never played 3, but yes, 2 DEFINITELY is! And, you're welcome, I'm glad it worked for you.
    Rococo1256 wrote: »
    Thanks. It turns out that there was a game box on the counter in the Sims Gone Wired place. I didn't know to look for a game box, the racks don't seem to be able to be interacted with. But I could purchase the games from the box. Sims 2 and 3 are just too addictive! :)

I am just curious. Are you sure that you can't interact with the magazine and game racks? I ask, because last night I sent Dennis to the Magazine/Game Shop on the Arcade lot, and he was able to buy several magazines. And I don't have a computer or game console for him or his family yet, but when I clicked on the game rack, he was able to make game selections. Not just on the small box which sits on the countertop.