Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @YoshiSims ty I also got the compilation but they're easy to miss, so thanks for the heads up :)
    @Me1620 ty for the links for the lots for Brunch, downloaded & installed :)
    @ajaxpost thank you so much for the lovely surprise! That was so nice of you :)
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    imdragonit wrote: »
    @ajaxpost thank you so much for the lovely surprise! That was so nice of you :)
    You are most welcome :)
  • YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member
    imdragonit wrote: »
    @YoshiSims ty I also got the compilation but they're easy to miss, so thanks for the heads up :)

It's important to look at the compilations for extra items you didn't know you could already get :D .
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited April 2016
    Since we are so close to the end of the rotation, I have decided to post deals for the next 42 hours which takes us to the end of the 7th rotation. Once deal 977 ends, the list should begin again at Deal 1. Note that deal 1 is still under the old limited quantity policy. The "amount claimed" indicator may raise much quicker than we have been used to seeing.

This list includes deal 972, Sunlit Tides (standard version). This is the only time this world is offered on the rotation and it will not appear again for 82 days. Sunlit Tides is the only world offered in the DD list. If you are buying Sunlit Tides and want the venue included with the gold version, Serenity Retreat is offered for deals # 690, # 244, # 643 & # 100 (in order from best price to most expensive price).

Current Deal Started at Apr/16/16 7:19 AM UTC (ETA - I posted this 3 minutes before the deal started)
    957 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Just Right Dining Chair / 30 / 55 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

958 ) Ultra Lounge Teens Set / 441 / 624 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

959 ) Contemporary Comfort Bedroom / 235 / 475 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 916, # 549)

960 ) BahHaus' Boxy Window / 37 / 100 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: BahHaus

961 ) Futureshock Kitchen / 366 / 515 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 274, # 333)

962 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 530 / 752 / 30% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 809, # 839, # 63, # 920)

963 ) Tank Top Pajamas / 20 / 75 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears

964 ) The Two Elements Sink / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Zen Again; World Inspiration Compilation

965 ) Homemade Jar Planters / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

966 ) Tiki Dining Room Set / 104 / 180 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 304, but less than # 490, # 108)

967 ) Street Couture / 238 / 725 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 34, but less than # 439, # 797)

968 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Cottage Dining Table / 26 / 31 / 16% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

969 ) The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. / 196 / 693 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 342, # 553)

970 ) "O" Bandeau / 29 / 75 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 565)

971 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 292 / 545 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 116, # 238)

972 ) Sunlit Tides / 1127 / 2450 / 54% / 2 hours
    This is the standard version of the world. Serenity Retreat, which is the venue that comes with the gold version of the world, is available four times on the DD, with deal # 690 being the best price.

Edited to remove The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection from "Part of:"
    973 ) He's a Live Wire Radio / 27 / 150 / 82% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

974 ) Tight Tee / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 262)

975 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 912 / 1900 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 13, # 322)

976 ) Retronator Stove / 32 / 70 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Kitchen Set; Full Regal Living Set

977 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Spring Locked In Lantern Terrarium / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

End of DD Rotation
    Post edited by Me1620 on
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection

I own the Gentleman's Lounge Collection, but I don't own this radio. The store also does not list this radio as being part of that collection.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection
    I own the Gentleman's Lounge Collection, but I don't own this radio. The store also does not list this radio as being part of that collection.
    @Me1620 Just looked at this and it seems the radio is indeed not part of the gentlemen's lounge collection, just the others, but how many times have we been threw this list already and no one noticed lol.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    KevinL5275 wrote: »

@KevinL5275 - Thanks so much for letting me know. I have corrected the spreadsheet and the list above (the master list on Google Drive too)
    and @angelJess26 - LOL. With 977 deals, I think we could go through the list many more times and find some errors, but hopefully not. KevinL5275, as we have mentioned before, these lists were not created by just a few people, but by so many people who have visited this thread and the previous DD threads. You are now officially a member of the DD team. If anyone else finds any information that needs correcting, please let us know.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    Yay I'm important!! Thank you. :)
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Hello everyone! Longtime forum lurker here, but new to posting. I was very excited to find this thread and appreciate the time and dedication this took to put together. I'm somewhat new to the sims 3, but have played sims 1 and 2 on and off throughout the years.

Anyway, I'm kind of hooked on finding these awesome deals, lol, but collecting simpoints is kind of hit and miss. I work full time, so that kind of gets in the way of my ad watching time. Well, I have been trying to keep an eye on this thread and saw that sunlit tide was coming up on the rotation. And over half off! So, I got up this morning and started watching ads, opening up several tabs. Up until the 5 minute mark I was getting adds pretty steadily, then they dried up! UGH! I earned 1124 of the 1127 points I needed to get Sunlit Tides! So disappointing. :'( Oh well, I'm sure I'll find something else to spend them on. lol

I'm sorry, I know I'm new here but I just had to share and vent a little. ( the hubby just does't understand) Thanks everyone. <3
    edited April 2016
    @odonata68 - Welcome. Glad you decided to post and share your DD stalking experience. I can imagine how frustrated you were to be so close to getting Sunlit Tides. It will come up again in 82 days. In the meantime, if you follow our tips and keep looking for ads, you can own a lot more of the store in those 82 days. No apologies needed about venting. That is one of the purposes of this thread. Who better to understand than those who have experienced the journey you have embarked upon.

The following basic advice is pasted from page 1 of the thread

Tip
    You too can own the store sooner than you expect, if you:
    • shop the DD and the Sale! pages
    • plan and track your purchases using the DD spreadsheet for your time zone
    • take advantage of Complete Your Set and cascading of sets, especially the Animal Abounds cascade
    • use SimPoints wisely; don't purchase additional items in a set if, due to your CYS discount, the set will be free when it appears on the DD
    • regularly check set pages for green download buttons after the Sales page changes, when you receive an new item or set, or when you complete a Featured Look set
    • look for bonus ad points
    • enter lotteries and contests
    • don’t be shy and post on the Gifting Directory
    • post your wishlist in your signature
    • keep your wishlist clean by removing items from sets and the set too if the set will be free when it comes up on the DD
    Post edited by Me1620 on

Thank you Me1620. Those are great tips.
    Initially, I ran into the thread about the Animal Abounds cascade and completed that. That's what started this for me and it just steamrolled from there, lol. I'm just getting the gist of this deal stalking and understanding it more as I go along. I think if I would have come to the forums first, I could have planned better. (Oh, by the way, I started getting adds again now that Sunlit Tides has come and gone.) :|

I now have my eye on The Last Venue of Amore and now I definitely have points for that!
    @Odonata68 welcome to the DD thread. Be sure to add items to your Wishlist because store owners around here love to gift people.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    We have started yet another rotation of the list and here is an update for were we are up to. This update covers the next 25 and a bit hours.
    In this section of the list we have a few green (best price) deals, these are located at numbers 10, 11, and 13.
    There are also several white (once on the rotation) deals.
    Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal

6 ) Gateway Lounge Chair / 57 / 81 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

Upcoming Deals

7 ) Zippy sweater / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot

8 ) Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo / 516 / 798 / 35% / 2 hours
    Includes: Glitter and Glam Bedroom; Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 72 less than # 647)

9 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Classy Clean Dishwasher / 39 / 81 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 787)

10 ) Viva Las Vegas Living/ / 493 / 1175 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 297)

11 ) Homecoming / 779 / 1900 / 59% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 32 & # 502)

12 ) Vest, Shirt & Tie / 34/ 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Individual item; not part of any set

13 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 494 / 1900 / 74% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 322 & # 975)

14 ) Once Upon A Time Cottage- Porridge Prep Wall Shelf / 14 / 31 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection; Villa Paraíso

15 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Bonhomie Barstool / 41 / 68 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

16 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- The Acrobat / 13 / 39 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Nouveau; Le Cirque Celebration!

17 ) Zen Garden Lamp / 12 / 31 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation; Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 433, by 5 sp)

18 ) Cupid's Locket / 41 / 75 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Victorian Fashions
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Thank you Angeljess26 :)
    > @angeljess26 said:
    > @Odonata68 welcome to the DD thread. Be sure to add items to your Wishlist because store owners around here love to gift people.

Oh, thank you for the gift! I just went in to look at my wishlist and saw what you did!! I gave you an awesome!
    @Odonata68 you're welcome
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    "Sorry! No ad available."

Been getting that for days. This is seriously cutting into my gifting. :grimace:
  • calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    "Sorry! No ad available."

Been getting that for days. This is seriously cutting into my gifting. :grimace:

Same here, @ZeeGee
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
    @angeljess26 have my eye out for Grim, had to laugh though that it was deal #13 :)
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Just coming by to wave hello. Got my laptop back up and working again so I will be able to help out with the lists and the spreadsheet! Glad to be back online!
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

edited April 2016
    Here is update for the list. This update covers the next 24 hours.
    This section of the update has one green deal at number 31.
    Numbers 27 and 28 are our yellow deals.
    Also in the section we have no red deals, meaning the rest of the deals are white (once on the rotation) deals.
    The only appearance of March 2011 will be up in about 5 mins from the time of this post.
    Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal (well in 5 mins it will be)

20 ) March 2011 Compilation / 1200 / 2862 / 58% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Street Couture; Through the Spy Glass Bathroom; Futureshock Living

Upcoming Deals

21 ) Leather luxury chair / 40 / 102 / 61 % / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

22 ) Bountiful Bows Dress / 43 / 51 / 16% / 2 hours
    Part of: Street Couture; March 2011 Compilation

23 ) Neapolitan Underclothes / 32 / 68 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Loungewear; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear

24 ) Grand Estate Gate / 11 / 17 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

25 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Teaquinology Enjoyulator / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours

26 ) Porcelain Tub / 30 / 54 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Bathroom Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

27 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 672 / 1296 / 48% / 2 hours Part of: Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (Less than # 37 & # 723 but more than # 169)

28 ) Mother Russia / 665 / 1900 / 65% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (Less than # 798 but more than # 449)

29 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Professor Langston's Macro and Micro Waves Cooker / 36 / 68 / 47% / 2 hours

30 ) Stylin' Saggy / 32 / 75 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wretched Threads; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads

31 ) Rim Rockin' Basketball Hoop / 130 / 593 / 78% / 2 hours
    Part of: Level Up Collection; Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 462 & # 548)
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    @angeljess26 ty! popped onto March 2011 & got the lovely, wonderful green download button...happy dance :)
    @imdragonit Awesome, congrats!! I paid about 265 because I only had Street Couture and one or two of the other items. Still worth it!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top