March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    edited April 2016
    The Bedroom with Balcony room is very nice! @Ceres_Meiriona :) Very nice design and furnishing of the room! The openess of the room looks nice. Very nice balcony area! Elizabeth will enjoy sitting resting on the comfortable armchair seating there in the outdoors air, having a read of a book and looking out at the outdoors views. It is nice that there is a massage chair there for the nursing staff to give her a relaxing foot and hand massage. The water fountains and lattice flowers look very pretty on the balcony! The ballerina statue will remind her of the ballet performances that she used to attend and bring back happy memories . The lotus flower floor print looks very nice on the balcony flooring. The glass windows and the balcony fencing look very nice. The desk corner nook is very nice! It is nice that there is a gramophone on the table there for Elizabeth to listen to whilst laying in bed. The nurses will sit at the desk table and write up her medical report details. The wall flowers are nice touches there either sides of the sketch picture. Nice sofa seat sitting area for her to rest there and read a book if she prefers on some days to sit indoors rather than outside. The plant is a nice touch of green and nature in the room. The blinds used in the room looks nice. The rose on her bedside table is nice for her to see as she lays in bed. The books and tissues are homely touches there. The square wall panels look great on the bedhead wall and the stone texture of the bedhesd wall looks nice. The books and toiletries/beauty products on the side wall table add very nice looks to the room. The drip looks great in the room for when she needs it as a part of her health issues. It is nice that there is a closet alcove in the room.
    It is a very nice room for Elizabeth! The furnishing of the room is very nice and the balcony area is so very special! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge :)
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited April 2016
    Thank you so much, rose! I'm glad Elizabeth is pleased with the room and finds the surroundings there pleasant. :hugs: I hope you had a great Wednesday!

Thank you for hosting this challenge. <3
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • NadiabeeeeNadiabeeee Posts: 91 Member
    Hi all

Here is my #oneroomoneweekonetheme SIXTIETH CHALLENGE! :smile:

Elizabeth is so overwhelmed by her new home that she feels much better already lol you can find my creation on the community ID:nadiabeeee

Please could someone post the picture on my behalf, it would be very much appreciated, also on that note which way is the quickest way to be able to post my own creations here? instead. Thank you! x

h,t,t,p://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r677/nadiabeeee/04-14-16_3-56-53nbspPM_zpsoi3ulj6z.png

h,t,t,p://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r677/nadiabeeee/04-14-16_3-57-50nbspPM_zpsy8bdrxdz.png

h,t,t,p://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r677/nadiabeeee/04-14-16_4-01-50nbspPM_zpsukvdwizl.png

h,t,t,p://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r677/nadiabeeee/04-14-16_4-02-19nbspPM_zpsuxa0yyjp.png
    @Nadiabeeee Morning Nadia! I tried to post your images for you, but they show up very small on my screen. Can you link the photobucket album in which they reside, as that may work better. If you have tumblr, you could also link to that location!
  • vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    edited April 2016
    Nadiabeeee wrote: »
    Hi all

Here is my #oneroomoneweekonetheme SIXTIETH CHALLENGE! :smile:

Elizabeth is so overwhelmed by her new home that she feels much better already lol you can find my creation on the community ID:nadiabeeee

Please could someone post the picture on my behalf, it would be very much appreciated, also on that note which way is the quickest way to be able to post my own creations here? instead. Thank you! x

04-14-16_3-56-53nbspPM_zpsoi3ulj6z.png

04-14-16_3-57-50nbspPM_zpsy8bdrxdz.png

04-14-16_4-01-50nbspPM_zpsukvdwizl.png

04-14-16_4-02-19nbspPM_zpsuxa0yyjp.png

Your room looks very nice! :blush:
    edited April 2016
    @Nadiabeeee To answer your question: for you to be able to post your own pictures and links here on the forums you need to be a full member and to become one you need 30 posts and 50 points (learn more on this thread). Just participate as much as you can and I'm sure you'll get there in no time! :blush:
    edited April 2016
    @vethesims Oh gosh, I didn't realize I could have quoted Nadia's post and just inserted the img html around it. I was doing it the hard way by trying to go to the photobucket link and directly link it in a fresh post. :smacks self on forehead:
    I totally missed the most easy and obvious way to go about that. >.<
    @Ceres_Meiriona LOL I'm always doing stuff like that, trying to do things the harder way without realizing it! :smiley:
    edited April 2016

Nursing Home Bedroom is a very nice room for Elizabeth! @Nadiabeeee :)
    The link to it on the gallery is
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/75EFB7F4025411E68EF54AD0040C86D9
    The description that you have written with the room on the gallery is very nice <3 Very nice furnishing of the room! The windows arnchairs sitting nook is very nice! Elizabeth will enjoy sitting on the seats there with the sunshine coming in through the windows, doing some knitting and crocheting, whilst listening to music from the gramophone. The flowers on the window ledge is pretty for her to see when sitting there. The fan will keep her cool on a warm day. She will enjoy watching tv whilst laying in bed. The clock is a great home touch on the wall for her to check the time. The plant corner nook is nice with the plant and leafy wall pictures bringing touches of nature into the room. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the tv wall table and will be healthy food for her to enjoy eating. It is great that there is a sink nook in the room. It is nice that there is a table at the end of the bed, that has a teaset and her cup of tea that she enjoys drinking through the day. The drip beside the bed is great in the room! The books are a great touch on the floor placed beside the bookcase. She will enjoy reading books and using the laptop whilst laying in bed or sitting on the chairs, The medicine is great on the bedside table and it is nice that there is a picture of her family for her to enjoy looking at beside her. Very nice comfortable chair sitting nook in the corner of the room. The colour scheme of the room is calming and the scenic wall picture is restful.
    The room is very nice! It is a very nice home room for Elizabeth! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge :)
    edited July 2018
    Just continuing on posting past challenges :)
    The theme for the 142nd week : a Christmas toys workshop in Australia
    There was a huge storm at the North Pole, and the hail stones were so big that they caused holes in the roof of the workshop where the elves have been busy making toys ! This means the elves need to find another room to set up their toys workshop! They have decided to set up their new workshop in Australia ! They were wondering if you could help them? The elves would be so very appreciative if you could design their new toys workshop room for them! You need to include the three new items that came with today’s patch . ( I changed the challenge a little when I saw the items that came with the patch :)
    Link to entries
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16213169/#Comment_16213169

The theme for the 143rd week : a Dining room to celebrate New Years Eve

Luke and Lisa are a married couple and are looking forward to celebrating New Years Eve with their parents/in-laws. They have invited them to their home for a meal, then they will celebrate the New Year at midnight! Could you please help and design a dining room for them? It needs to have at least one clock in the room so that they can count down the time to Midnight. They have also decided that they would like the dining room to have a colour scheme of just two colours. You can choose which two colours you would like to use.
    I will look forward to seeing your dining rooms!
    Link to entries : https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16232364/#Comment_16232364

The theme for the 144th week : a Nursery for a new little baby.

It is a New Year, and it will be an exciting start to the New Year for Emily and Edward because their new little baby is almost due! They are looking forward to welcoming their little baby to the new year of 2018! They would very much appreciate you designing a nursery for them. It can be either designed for a baby boy or for a baby girl. You can choose which gender the new little baby will be, but they are NOT having twins or triplets. They would also like to have a musical instrument in the nursery to play lullabies to the little baby <3
    I will look forward to seeing the nurseries!
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16243258/#Comment_16243258

The theme for the 145th week: a renovated warehouse kitchen

Ruth and Robert have just got married ! At the moment, they are renting a home, but are very excited as they have bought an old warehouse and are going to renovate it to make it their new home! The first room that they are making is the kitchen. They have decided that they don’t want to have an open plan kitchen and dining area. They just want to have a separate kitchen. A bar stool counter can be in the kitchen but they don’t want to have a full dining room area. Could you please help them to design their renovated warehouse kitchen room? They would be pleased if you could!
    Link to entries :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16255155/#Comment_16255155

The theme for the 146th week :a laundry room
    With the release of the Laundry Day Stuff Pack, our sims’ homes need laundry rooms! The room challenge this week is to create a laundry room. There are three options for rooms this week! ( you can only do one option though :) ) The first one is to design an indoors laundry room using the new washer and dryer, as well as other furnishings. The second option is to do an outdoors laundry room, with the washtub and clothesline. ( The Room isn’t meant to be a combined outdoors /indoors room ) The third option is to be creative if you don’t own the stuff pack, and design a laundry room using the base game and pack items that you do own!
    I will look forward to seeing your laundry rooms!
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16268584/#Comment_16268584

The theme for the 147th week :a themed Study room for a Professor
    Solomon has just been appointed as a Professor at Willow Creek University! He is quite excited about his new job and is looking forward to getting to know his fellow teachers and the students that attend the University. He has just moved into his new home, and needs to set up a study room for him to put all his books that he brought with him as well as it being a place for him to use the computer in the evenings to catch up with any other work . He is allergic to cats and dogs so he doesn’t own any pets. He also has a particular interest that he would like his study to be themed for. You can choose his interest! He may like fishing, or he may like sports, or perhaps he is a simmer , or may be he likes reading cookbooks ? Perhaps he is an Artist or a musician or a nectar collector ? Just pick one theme for the study. Please write with your entry what the theme is.
    Could you please design a study for him? He would be very pleased if you could!
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16280300/#Comment_16280300

The theme for the 148th week :a small dining room for Valentines Day
    Alice and Andrew are recently married and live in a small one bedroom home. They are saving up money to move to a bigger home when they have a child. They do though have a separate dining room that is separate from the kitchen. The dining room is only small though and only has space for a table for two sims. They are looking forward to having a special Valentine’s Day meal together in their dining room! Could you please design a special Valentines Day themed dining room for them? It would be very nice if you would!
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16293840/#Comment_16293840

The theme for the 149th week :a themed area of a Department and Supermarket store
    It is quite exciting because a big Department and Supermarket store has just opened in Willow Creek! It sells everything! They sell books, clothing, all the different sections of a supermarket such as fruit and vegetables , fish, baked items , groceries, meat, items that are in bathrooms, bedrooms, electronics, drinks section, pets section ,furniture, toys, music and much more!
    They need though some help to set up the themed display sections. Could you please choose ONE theme and design that display section of the store! It can be any themed section that you would like to do. The above is only a suggestion. The room though can’t be a coffee shop, cafe or restaurant .This is only a display room. You don’t need to include a cash register or set any items for sale, as there is another area in the store where people go to pay for their items. You don’t need to own GTW.
    I will look forward to seeing the themed rooms!
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16307429/#Comment_16307429

The theme for the 150th week : an Olympics themed gym room.
    The Winter Olympics are being held at the moment in South Korea, and Brian has been enjoying watching the sporting events on tv. It has encouraged him to try doing some Winter sports too! He has decided to set up a gym in his home to do some fitness training, in preparation for doing the outdoors sports. Could you please design a gym for him? If you could, it would be great if you could make it Olympic themed, such as being creative and finding a way of doing the Olympics rings, or including the Oympics torch or including Olympic trophies. This would help to motivate Brian !
    I will look forward to seeing the gym rooms!
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16321573/#Comment_16321573

The theme for the 151st week :Apple Harvest Kitchen.

It is Apple Harvest time in Simsville! It is the time of the year when many sims are harvesting apples from their backyard Apple trees. To celebrate Apple Harvest time, Miriam has decided to renovate her kitchen and make it Apple themed! What she has decided to do is to choose one or two colours that an apple variety can be and use that as the main colour scheme. There are red apples, green apples, yellow apples and golden apples. Choose one or two ( not 3 or 4 ) of these colours and use that as the colour scheme for your room. Could you please help her to have an Apple Harvest room? It would be great if you would!
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16336648/#Comment_16336648

The theme for the 152nd week : a jungle expedition bedroom or a Granite Falls bedroom
    Sharon is about to begin her Jungle expedition adventures! She has arrived in Selvadorada and is renting a villa. In a few days time she will head off to explore the jungle! Could you please design a jungle bedroom for her to stay in whilst she prepares to leave for her adventures ? She would be very happy if you would! If you don’t have the new pack , you can still enter the challenge. If you have Outdoors Retreat,you can design a bedroom for Sharon to sleep in when staying in Granite Falls and is exploring that world. If you have neither pack, it would great to design an explorer’s bedroom using any base game or pack items,
    I will look forward to seeing the bedrooms!
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_uS/discussion/comment/16350836/#Comment_16350836

The theme for the 153rd week : an airport departure lounge
    It is holiday time in Simsville and there are many sims looking forward to traveling by plane overseas! A part of a plane trip though requires waiting in a Departure Lounge. Often travellers need to be at the airport early to check in, due to security reasons. Could you please design a Departure Lounge room that will keep them feeling excited about their trip even though the wait there may be long. It isn’t meant to be a large departure lounge though . It is just a place where the passengers gather and wait before boarding the plane.
    I will look forward to seeing the Departure Lounges!
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16365624/#Comment_16365624

The theme for the 154th week : A converted garage

Amy and Andrew are a married couple, and neither of them drive. In the home where they live, there is a garage, and they have decided to use the space to set it up as a special place where they can enjoy spending time. The garage only fits one car, so it isn’t a big spaced room. But they also have another spare room indoors, so the garage will be set up just to suit one of them, and they will set up the spare room to suit the other person. The room challenge is to design the converted garage to suit either Amy or to suit Andrew. Please just design the garage room to suit one of them, They also want to keep the garage feel and look to a certain extent, just to remember what it formerly was like. You are free to design it how you would like it to be! Also, I haven’t posted the ages of the couple so they could be young adults, or elderly retired Sims. For simmers who have bought the new Stuff Pack, there is also an option to set the room up specifically for small animals!
    I will look forward to seeing the converted garages !
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16381261/#Comment_16381261

The theme for the 155th week : An Easter egg and bunny bedroom
    Annabella is so very excited! Her Mother has promised that she and Annabella will spend the whole morning decorating her bedroom with decorated Easter eggs and bunnies! Annabella can’t wait! She thinks that it will lots of fun doing this with her Mother, and also that her bedroom will look great when it is finished! Could you please help them?
    To unlock the eggs and bunnies
    Type into the cheat bar
    bb.showhiddenobjects
    Press enter.
    Type in
    bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement
    Press enter
    Then type in “ debug” to the search bar in build mode.

This room by Mcrudd has all the decorated eggs in it from the Easter 2016 challenge as welll as the bunny
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/542FF64AF19111E584DE4B52D8670039?
    This is another Easter room by Mcrudd that may also help
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/AFD1043D431311E5852EB68C450CFC58
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16393400/#Comment_16393400

The theme for the 156th week : a bathroom for a luxury ocean liner ship or a small boat

David has just achieved two of his goals in his life! He has always wanted to own a small boat and to travel on a luxury ocean liner! He has now done both! He enjoyed his ocean holiday on the luxury ocean liner, but sadly there was a fire on board the ship whilst it was in dock, and one of the bathrooms got completely destroyed. Could you please design and furnish a new bathroom for the luxury oceanliner ship? The sims who run the ship would be very appreciative! David has also bought himself a small boat. He is starting now to furnish the rooms. It is not a big boat, but he is very happy that he can go sea traveling in it. An alternative is to furnish a bathroom for this small boat instead. You can only choose one of the two options though.
    I will look forward to seeing the bathrooms!
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16415776/#Comment_16415776

The theme for the 157th week : a Tea Party room for a Mother.
    Lucy’s Mother has been quite ill lately. She has been in Hospital and had an operation, and is now at home recovering from her surgery. To encourage her as she is recovering, Lucy has organised a small tea party in her home for her mother and invited two of her close friends to attend. It is not a big tea party as she gets tired very quickly. Could you please design a tea party room for her mother? Her mother likes flowers, and bright colours!
    I will look forward to seeing the tea party rooms!
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16426531/#Comment_16426531

The theme for the 158th week : A Nursery for the Royal baby

Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge are expecting the birth of their precious new little baby very soon ! In their spare time, between royal duties, they enjoy playing The Sims! They have asked simmers could you please design a royal nursery for their new little baby? The sims gameversion of the Nursery . will help them to celebrate the upcoming birth. They would appreciate it very much! They don’t know if they are having a baby boy or baby girl.
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16436787/#Comment_16436787

The theme for the 159th week : A May Day Springtime dance room.
    The first of May is nearly here! Many countries have their own way of celebrating the day. There are Springtime dances, outdoors festivities, and colourful Springtime floral displays!
    Mabel is looking forward to attending a Springtime dance event on May Day! Could you please design the May Day Springtime dance room? It can be either an outdoors or indoors room.
    I will look forward to seeing the Springtime dance rooms!
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16448198/#Comment_16448198

The theme for the 160th week : A bedroom for a teen studying to be a chef

Susannah is a teenager who has always wanted to be a chef, from when she was a very little girl. She has now started taking cooking studies to make her dream career of being a chef come true!
    She has a small computer desk nook in her bedroom where she does some of her cooking studies on her computer. Could you please design a teen bedroom for her that reflects that she likes cooking and is studying to be a chef? She doesn’t do any cooking in her bedroom though so she doesn’t want an area in her room for cooking meals.
    I will look forward to seeing the teen bedroom!
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16458998/#Comment_16458998

The theme for the 161st week : A Mothers Day card.

The themed room for this week is a little bit different! Mother’s Day is being celebrated in some countries next Sunday. The room for this week is to be designed to include a Mother’s Day card! Place two walls in the room, then decorate the two walls as if it is a Mother’s Day card for your Mother, or decorate it to be the Mother’s Day card that you would like to receive if you are a Mother yourself! You may like to put favourite items on the wall, or items that reflect your Mother’s interests, or a wall pattern that reflects your Mother. The rest of the room doesn’t need to be furnished or landscaped. ( It can though if you would like to )
    I will look forward to seeing the Mothers Day cards!
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16468845/#Comment_16468845

The theme for the 162nd week : A holiday tropical or snow themed office

Many people are planning their Summertime or Wintertime holidays. They are traveling to many different parts of the country where they live, or to other nearby countries or overseas!
    Esther isn’t able to go on a holiday and travel to a different destination as her employers require her to keep working as there are many other employees who will be away. She will go on holidays later on in the year. She has decided to furnish her office with a summer or wintry holiday theme instead! Could you please design either a tropical or a snow themed or a general holiday themed office room for her to work in! It is only though her own Individual office room, not a whole office.
    I will look forward to seeing the office rooms!
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16478001/#Comment_16478001

The theme for the 163rd. week : a clock themed kitchen

Miriam runs a home business website through her computer. Because the internet is world wide, she has buyers from all over the world, and they are buying at times all through the day! She needs to be aware of what time it is in the different parts of the world at a certain time of the day. She has decided to place lots of clocks in her kitchen so that when she takes a break from her work in her office and comes to the kitchen to make herself a snack or drink to have, she can check on the time in the other parts of the world ! Could you please design a clock themed kitchen for her? She doesn’t want a computer in the kitchen as going to the kitchen gives her a break from using her office computer. She would be very appreciative if you could design the kitchen for her!
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16486791/#Comment_16486791

The theme for the 164th week : an Art and craft class room

Naomi and Lucas have decided to take part in an Art and craft course, that is being run in their local Community Hall. They are quite excited about attending the course! They each have decided on which type of art or craft that they would like to learn about doing. Could you please design a classroom for just one of them? You can choose whatever Art or craft that you would like them to attend the lessons in, but it needs to only be one type of art or craft. Some suggestions are painting, photography, woodworking, cake decorating, writing, doll repairing, nectar making, knitting, sewing, toy making or any other art or craft.
    I will look forward to seeing the classrooms!
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16501282/#Comment_16501282

The theme for the 165th week : A small school cafe room .
    The school in Willow Creek is undergoing major renovations, whilst many students are on vacation time. One of the areas that are being renovated is the school cafe. It is the place where students can come for a quick snack such as cake or cookies and a drink between classes. It doesn’t sell hot meals. It is just a small cafe for the students to come to for a drink, a small bakery type snack, and a chat.
    Could you please help them to design this small school cafe room? The school staff ( and the students who study there! ) would be very appreciative!
    Link to entries : http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16516558/#Comment_16516558

The theme for the 166th week : A Springtime or a very colourful Bathroom
    It is Wintertime where Naomi lives, and she is feeling a little sad because the skies outside are grey and cloudy. She feels cold and prefers other seasons more! She is now excited though, because she has come up with a plan to “ cheer” herself up! She will either make her bathroom have a Springtime theme or she will make it very colourful! She hasn’t decided which one of these options she will do! Could you please help her by designing EITHER a “Springtime bathroom” or “ A very colourful bathroom”. She would be very delighted if you would!
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16532251/#Comment_16532251

The theme for the 167th week: A seasonal bedroom!
    With Seasons being released this week, many simmers will be enjoying testing out all that the pack involves! Because of this, I am going to have this new challenge run for two weeks! This will give Simmers who are buying the pack time to test out the pack as well as create the room with items that may be in the pack.
    The challenge is to choose a season and design a bedroom that reflects that season! Everyone is very welcome to make a seasonal bedroom, whether you own Seasons pack or not! And you don’t need to wait to own the pack, if you would like to design a seasonal room before the pack is released! You can only enter ONE seasonal room though for the challenge.
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16548563/#Comment_16548563

The theme for the 168th week: a greenhouse for grandchildren.

It is nearly school holidays time, and Florence is going to have her grandchildren stay with her for the holidays! Both Florence and her grandchildren are excited about that! Whilst they are with her, she wants them to do some gardening. She has decided that the best way to do that is to set up a kids themed greenhouse! She wants to have teddies, bunnies and other soft toys watching on whilst the kids do their gardening! Could you please help her and design a kids themed greenhouse for her? She would be delighted if you could!
    These rooms with perfect plants in them, uploaded by @mcrudd , may help you.
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/089027577FF511E88264F689D1469B0B

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/EAD6F7B67D8411E88919F689D1469B0B

All seeds in game update
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/13436FF47D8611E88D67F689D1469B0B
    Link to entries
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16585194/#Comment_16585194

The theme for the 169th week: a small living room for elders to play chess and chat in.

Esther is a lovely elderly lady. She has friends that she has known for so many years, and each month they enjoy a day where they enjoy meeting together in the home of one of them, to play some chess and have a chat. They also enjoy a cup of tea or coffee also. This month it is Esther’s turn to host her friends in her home. She doesn’t have a very large living room, but it is very homely and warming . She has lived most of her life in this home. Could you please help her to get her living room ready for when her friends come to visit?
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16600249/#Comment_16600249

The next rooms are in this link post
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14738482/#Comment_14738482
    Post edited by rosemow on
    > @rosemow said:
    > Thankyou very much for your kindness in posting the pictures for Nadiabeeee @vethesims :)

I would also like to thank @vethesims for posting my room for this weeks challenge ..thank you thank you thank you :D xx
    @Ceres_Meiriona haha thanks for trying to upload for me all help is appreciated :) x
    edited February 2019
    The theme for the 170th week: A Wallpaper showcase room

This week’s challenge is a bit different! James owns a paint and wallpaper store. He would like to set up a display showcase room in his store, which displays the wallpaper that he stocks. He feels it would help his customers if they could see the wallpaper on display. Could you please help him? He also feels that if a few furniture items to complement the various displayed wallpapers were in the room, it would help. It would be good to display the wallpaper and furniture that goes with it. He would appreciate your help!
    Link to entries
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16617991/#Comment_16617991

The theme for the 171st week: a two colour scheme teenager bedroom.

Hope has just had a birthday and is now a teenager! To celebrate becoming a teen, she has decided to renovate her room, to suit her now being a teen. She has heard that the latest trend is to have a two colours scheme bedroom! She wants to have this for her bedroom also! Could you pleased choose two colours and use those for her bedroom? She wants her bedroom just to use those two colours. But if you need to use just a little bit of other colours you still can! but mainly use the other two main colours. She doesn’t want an ensuite bathroom. She likes music, which includes both listening to music and playing musical instruments.
    She would be very happy if you could help her to renovate her room!
    Just a little reminder, it needs to be uploaded as a room not a lot.
    Link to Entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16634937/#Comment_16634937

The theme for the 172nd week : a kitchen for a busy young adult male

Samuel is a young adult who has just moved out of his family home and is now renting a home.
    He lives a very busy life, as he is studying and also has a part time job. He isn’t home a lot of the time. He just wants a kitchen that will suit his lifestyle and be a place where he can quickly prepare and eat this meal. He doesn’t need a kitchen with a lot of “ clutter “ items. He would like a little dining nook or a bar stool counter in his kitchen to eat the meals but not a formal big dining table. Also there is a separate living room in the home , so he doesn’t want or need a living area with the kitchen.
    Could you please help him by designing his kitchen for him? He would be very grateful if you would!
    Link to entries :
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16648273/#Comment_16648273

The theme for the 173rd week : a themed bathroom

Grace is hosting a party at her home and is very excited about it! It is going to be a themed party. She has decided to decorate her bathroom to suit her themed party. She would like your help in decorating her bathroom! She is going to have a new themed party each month, so she has left the type of themed party bathroom to you so will use the different themes for her monthly party ! Could you please design a bathroom that has a theme? It could have a seasonal theme, colour theme, fairy/fairytale theme, kids theme, nautical theme, floral theme, pretty theme, wedding theme, any theme that you would like it to be! Could you please add the name of the theme to your entry form this week also.
    Link to entries :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16662703/#Comment_16662703

The theme for the 174th week: a room to spend time in when there is a heat wave .

There has been many countries around the world experiencing quite severe heat waves at the moment. The heat waves have been causing a lot of distress and uncomfortable feelings due to the heat. Could you please design a room which you and your sims would like to spend time in when in the midst of a heat wave? It may contain wintry picture scenes, or perhaps a bar so that there are plenty of drinks to have to cope with the heat. There may be a fan . It may be a room with a “ fake pool” in it ( blue coloured flooring in the shape of a pool) . Just a reminder that pools can’t be included in the room , as they don’t upload with the room. It may be a room with some enjoyable activities to do in it, to take the Sims mind off the heat outdoors.
    Link to entries :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16677574/#Comment_16677574

The theme for the 175th week : a flower themed outdoors study room.
    The Annual Flower Festival has arrived in Simsville! Sims are enjoying taking part in flower arrangement contests, creating special outdoors floral feature displays in their garden and enjoying visiting each other’s home to look at their flower displays!
    Gloria is a student that has just returned to university. She is busy with her studies, but would also like to be a part of the Flower festival also. Could you please design an outdoors garden room which has a floral feature in it or has an overall floral design, as well as a nook area in it with a table where she can do her studies. She wants to do her studying outdoors in the sunshine so doesn’t want a greenhouse.
    Link to entries :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16690743/#Comment_16690743

The theme for the 176th week: a kitchen to celebrate The Sims 4’s fourth anniversary

Happy 4th anniversary to the Sims 4! This version of The Sims was released on September 2nd 2014. It was a very exciting day when it was released! To celebrate this occasion, the room challenge is to create a kitchen where you use the same item exactly 4 times in the kitchen. You can’t use it more times than four or less than four times, it needs to be exactly four times ! Could you please also post with your entry what that item is. Decorating the room with some plumbob themed items would be great too! The room is only a kitchen. A dining room area is not to be included in the room. You can include a stool counter area though to eat a meal at if you would like to .
    I will look forward to seeing your Sims 4 fourth anniversary kitchen rooms!
    Link to entries :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16702302/#Comment_16702302

The theme for the 177th week : a dining room to celebrate a toddler’s 3rd birthday.

Little Pearl is turning three years old! She is so excited that her birthday has nearly arrived! Her Mother and Father are having a small family birthday party to celebrate! They would like your help in designing a dining room for Pearl’s third birthday. They don’t want a bar in the room, as it is a toddlers birthday dining room. Pearl really likes bright colours!
    Could you please help design this birthday party dining room? It would be great if you would :)
    Link to entries :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16713822/#Comment_16713822

The theme for the 178th week: an expansion , games or stuff pack themed bedroom

Joanie is a simmer who has been pleased to buy Sims 4 expansion, game and stuff packs during a recent Origin Sale. She was glad to get them at a reduced price and is having lots of fun looking at all the Build Mode items that are in the packs! She wants to test out her new items in her game! Could you please create a bedroom that is themed to mostly only use items from one particular pack? You can use other packs also, but try to use mostly items from that one pack. Could you also please write with your room the name of the particular pack you have used for the theme.
    I will look forward to seeing which expansion, games or stuff pack that you decide to use!
    Link to entries :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16725169/#Comment_16725169

The theme for the 179th week : A room that is furnished the same on both sides OR a room that uses black/grey on one side and white/yellow on the other side.
    During this week, the Autumn/Fall equinox and the Spring equinox will occur. This is when there is about the same amounts of daytime and nighttime.
    Rebecca has decided to celebrate the equinox by designing a room in her home, where the two sides of the room are furnished about the same! The sides are mirror images . OR it can be a room that uses black/grey on one side and white/yellow on the other side.
    Could you please help her? She also wants to have two clocks in the room, to signify that day and night length is about the same.
    Just a little extra note, I have rooms in my section of the Gallery that contain paintings and photos taken by my sim. The pictures are all NO CC. You are very welcome to use the pictures in any of your builds or rooms. I would be very delighted if you do ! <3 The link to my studio on the website version of the Gallery is
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/browse?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Roseymow&max=50&maxis=false
    My username on the Gallery is roseymow
    I have updated the older rooms over the last week, so if you had previously downloaded the rooms, it would be best to download the newer versions,
    Link to entries :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16736462/#Comment_16736462

The theme for the 180th week : MySims statues playing in a games room.

James and Lisa have a Games room in their home. On one of the shelves in the room , they have placed some MySims statues that they have collected. They are unaware though, that when night time comes and they go to bed, the MySims come to life and play the games! The MySims have lots of fun playing the games! Could you please design a games room that shows the MySims playing the games! They can be found in debug mode in the build mode catalogue, and you can use the cheat shift + ] to enlarge the MySims , as well as the bb.moveobjects cheat to place them if you would like to .
    I will look forward to seeing your creativity!
    Link to entries :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16747958/#Comment_16747958

The theme for the 181st week : A bedroom for an Angel

With Halloween occurring this month, there are many darkish and scary rooms and builds being designed and uploaded to the Gallery! As an opposite to this, Angela is an Angel who is moving to a new home and would like help in designing and furnishing her bedroom! Being an angel, she likes the colour white , so she would like you to use it in her bedroom but the whole room doesn’t need to be white ( but it can be if you would it to be! ) She enjoys playing musical instruments so would like at least one of them in her bedroom. Also, she likes waking up to sunlight coming into the room so would like windows in the room that will create a light filled room.
    Angela and I will look forward to seeing the rooms !
    Link to entries :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16758150/#Comment_16758150

The theme for the 182nd week: a career themed dining room.

Sally enjoys her career job. She has made good friends with some of her co workers , and has decided to host a dinner party for them. It will be a good opportunity to catch up with each other’s news and have a chat, away from work. She has decided to furnish the room to reflect her career type . Could you please help to design her career themed dining room? It can be any career that you would like her to have.
    I will look forward to seeing the dining rooms!
    Link to entries :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16769514/#Comment_16769514

The theme for the 183rd week: a bedroom for twin sisters who are opposites.

Lydia and Lois are female twin sisters . They are very best friends and take care of each other, but in some ways they are completely opposites! They share the same bedroom, but they each have their own side of the room and it reflects why they are opposites. Could you please choose two opposite things, and then furnish each side to reflect this. Some suggestions are : One is a cat lover, and the other one a dog lover. One may like bright colours, whilst the other likes pale colours. One may be very messy and the other side tidy. One may like one season so has furnished their side to reflect that, whilst the other twin likes a different season. These are only suggestions though.
    Could you also write in your post what the opposite things are.
    I will look forward to seeing your room for the twins!
    Link to entries https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16782219/#Comment_16782219

The theme for the 184th week: a 20’s, 50’s or 80’s themed living room.
    Maybelle enjoys looking at fashion styles of earlier years. She enjoys looking back to see what styles were popular in homes in past eras. She has decided to makeover her living room to reflect an earlier era. But she can’t decide if it will be a 20’s, 50’s or 80’s themed living room! Could you please help her and choose ONE of these three eras and design a living room based on that ? Maybelle would very much appreciate it!
    You can also upload your simversion of Maybelle if you would like to also, reflecting the era you have chosen.
    I will look forward to seeing your rooms and which era you choose !
    Link to entries :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16795101/#Comment_16795101

The theme for the 185th week: a themed room for a library

A new library has just been built in Willow Creek! Lilian and Lance, who are the librarians who will be working there, have been very busy setting up the various areas of the library with books and displays. They have decided that each room will be based on a certain theme. For example, one room may just have cooking books, another will be a kids books room, another may have art themed books , whilst another may have fashion books. They are going to do a display or use wallpaper that suits that theme , to accompany the bookcases. Could you please choose a theme, and create a library room based on that theme? It can be any theme that you choose, but not romance. It needs to include at least two bookcases or bookshelves, and be just based on one theme only.
    I will look forward to seeing the library rooms!
    Link to entries :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16806410/#Comment_16806410

The theme for the 186th week: A Master Closet dressing room.

Felicity is wanting to be famous! She hasn’t worked out yet what she is going to do to become famous but she thinks that the first step is for her to have a Master Closet dressing room that is off from her bedroom! She would like your help in designing it. She doesn’t want a bedroom with a bed. ( She will be deciding on that in the future ) She just wants the Master Closet dressing room. Could you please help her? It doesn’t need to be a big room, as it is a room just off from the master bedroom. The room though can be any size that you want it to be.
    I will look forward to seeing your dressing rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16818049/#Comment_1681804

The theme for the 187th week: a bedroom for a sim who has moved to Del Sol Valley

Stella has moved to Del Sol Valley. She is busily furnishing her new bedroom! Could you please help her design her bedroom? With this challenge, you can decide if she has moved to Mirage Park, or to The Pinnacles. You can also decide if she has just started on her journey towards fame, or is an established celebrity or is half way between the two! She doesn’t want to have an en-suite bathroom. She already has a bathroom right beside the bedroom.
    I will look forward to seeing your Bedrooms!
    Link to ENTRIES post
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16829591/#Comment_16829591

The theme for the 188th week: a Charity lunch dining room
    Martha is planning to host a Charity lunch event very soon. Sims will pay to come to the lunch, and all the money received will be given to the Charity. Could you please choose a Charity and design the dining room for the event? It can be a made up Charity or a real life Charity. It would be good if at least one item in the room reflects that Charity, or represents something connected with the Charity. Martha only wants the dining room, not the kitchen area as she already has her special kitchen where she enjoys cooking.
    I will look forward to seeing your dining room!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16852590/#Comment_16852590

The theme for the 189th week : A Christmas themed front patio or courtyard .
    Holly is very excited that Christmas Day will soon be here! She has been busily preparing for the day. One of the things that she especially enjoys doing is decorating her home with Christmas decorations. She has been enjoying decorating inside her home, and now would like to have a Christmas themed outdoors front patio or courtyard area. Could you please design a Christmas themed front patio or courtyard area for her? It can have anything you would like in it . It is the front patio /courtyard not the backyard, so will be seen by Sims as they pass by.
    I will look forward to seeing your Christmas themed front patio or courtyard !
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16862040/#Comment_16862040

The theme for the 190th week : A Christmas themed guest bathroom.
    Millie is having guests stay with her over the Christmastime. She is looking forward to seeing them! She has already fixed up her guest bedroom ready for her guests, and now would like some help to design a guest Christmas themed bathroom! She would appreciate it very much!
    I will look forward to seeing the festive bathrooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16871465/#Comment_16871465

The theme for the 191st week : A Dining room for a small family celebrating Christmas in a particular country.
    Christmas is celebrated in countries all around the world! It is a joyful time, spent with family and friends. This time the room challenge is to choose a country and design a dining room for Sims to celebrate Christmas there, which reflects that country. It doesn’t have to be where you live. It can be any country in the world. You could choose to use their national colours, or the colours of their flag, or you can reflect the country in anyway you would like to. It is just a small family so it won’t be a large dining room. Because of it being Christmastime, this challenge will last for TWO weeks this time. Please also tell us which country you have chosen for the dining room when you post your room.
    I will look forward to seeing the dining rooms and what country you decide to base the dining room on!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16879326/#Comment_16879326

The theme for the 192nd week : A bright kitchen to start the New Year.
    Happy New Year! Hope is excited to start the New Year of 2019! ! She has decided that she will have a bright start to the year, and will renovate her kitchen so that all the colours used for the furnishings are bright! She also wants to have a music player or wall speaker in the kitchen so that she can enjoy listening to music whilst preparing meals.
    Could you please design her new kitchen for her? She would be pleased if you would!
    I will look forward to seeing the bright kitchens!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16892721/#Comment_16892721

The theme for the 193rd week : A furnished room for three little kittens or triplet babies <3

I was making a room of pictures this week, and found some cute pictures of the Nursery Rhyme
    “the three little kittens who lost their mittens”, and this led me to create this week’s room challenge!
    The room is on the Gallery in my studio.

Three Little Kittens
    Qedx8Uf.jpg
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B363DC1A13AC11E98E8CADD8C8E84D99
    The pictures are all NOCC. Everything in my gallery Studio is NOCC.

Gracie has three little kittens! They are very cute! She would like them to have their own special furnished room! Could you please design this room, and it would be great to see her kittens in a screenshot of the room!
    If you don’t have the pets pack, or would prefer to do this other option, you can instead design a bedroom for triplet babies <3 Gracie and her husband can instead be soon giving birth to triplets!
    I will look forward to seeing either of the types of room! ( Just choose one option of room though )
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16907539/#Comment_16907539

The theme for the 194th week : A one colour bedroom
    Mary and Mark have three children. Martha is a teenager, Matthew is a child and Melody is a toddler. They have just moved into a new family home, with 4 bedrooms. One bedroom is a master bedroom with a double bed,and the other three bedrooms are one for each child. Each of the sims have their own favourite colour, so they decided to use that colour for their bedroom! Could you please choose one of the bedrooms to design and furnish, using only the one colour scheme? You can also use white or grey to go with the chosen main colour in the bedroom. The bedroom can be the master bedroom, or a bedroom for one of the kids.
    I will look forward to seeing the one colour bedrooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16916723/#Comment_16916723

The theme for the 195th week: a sitting, chatting and music room in a hospital.

Heather is a very caring lady who visits sick patients in hospital. She chats to them, to try to take their mind away from their pain. She is very excited because the Hospital Management has now given to her ,her own special room in the hospital which she can bring the patients to for a chat!She is planning a room that contains flowers, a fireplace, comfortable seating, coffee /tea or a drinks tray or a bar and because she is also a musician and music helps when people are in pain , she wants to have a musical instrument there to play for the patient. It isn’t a large room in the hospital but just a room that she can bring the patients to for a chat , play some music and have a drink . Could you please help her to design the room? She would very much appreciate it if you would!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16925846/#Comment_16925846

The theme for the 196th week: a room to propose in for Valentines Day
    With Valentines Day nearly here, Joshua have decided that it is a great time to propose to his girlfriend Jessica <3. He is a little nervous though! He wants to pick a special place to propose, but not in a restaurant where there are a lot of other people around. Could you please design a room for him to propose in? It can be indoors or outside. It can be in his home. They don’t live together.
    It can be in a restaurant but it would need to be a small private room, and the rest of the restaurant can’t be included in the challenge entry.
    ILink to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16934798/#Comment_16934798

The theme for the 197th week :an Asian themed dining room.
    With the new Asian themed items being released in today’s game patch, I thought that it would be nice to have this week’s room challenge as an Asian themed dining room! You can use the new patch Items in the room if you would like to , or you don’t have to if you don’t want to use them. The theme can be Chinese or Japanese or another Asian country. The room is an Asian themed dining room, and does not include the kitchen.
    I will look forward to seeing your Asian dining rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16944400/#Comment_16944400
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    So nice to see this is still going! Beautiful work, everyone xxx
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
    edited October 2019
    The theme for the week 198th week : A room that is based around two of your favourite items in the game
    Every simmer has items that are their favourite build/buy mode items in the game. The items may be what they use a lot of times in their builds, or items that they like looking at, or items that they find useful sometimes.
    Could you please design a room that is based around two of these items? The two items can be used once or multiple times in the room. Could you also please tell us what the two items are.
    I will look forward to seeing what items you choose and the rooms you decide to create!
    Link to entries
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16953231/#Comment_16953231

The theme for the 199th week : A Spring or Autumn themed Study
    Lillian is a Librarian who enjoys reading books whether at home or at work! She has decided to have a study room in her home where she can enjoy sitting and reading some books. With the new season soon to be here, she has decided to furnish her study room to reflect the new season. Could you please help her? You can decide whether Lillian lives in a country where soon it will be Springtime, or in a country where it will soon be Autumn or Fall.
    I will look forward to seeing the Spring or Autumn themed studies!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16961487/#Comment_16961487

The theme for the 200th week is : A bedroom in either Strangerville, Selvadorado or Granite Falls
    Fiona has heard reports that there are some strange things happening in a nearby world! It is causing her to feel a little unsettled. She doesn’t know if the reports that she is hearing are true or not?! She is slightly fearful of traveling to the world to investigate herself! She has decisions to make. Will she travel to Strangerville and see what is happening ? Or will she instead go adventuring in Selvadorado or spend time in Granite Falls and try to forget the reports she heard?
    The theme for this week is to design a bedroom for her in either Strangerville where she can investigate the mysterious reports, or design a bedroom for her in Selvadorado or in Granite Falls.
    This challenge provides options for if you buy the new pack or not!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16974535/#Comment_16974535

The theme for the 201st week is : a butterfly themed kitchen

Belinda likes butterflies! She thinks that they are very pretty and colourful! With Springtime starting this month is some parts of the world , she has decided to make her kitchen butterfly themed! Could you please help her to do this? She would appreciate if you would! The room is only the kitchen. Her kitchen is a separate room from her dining or living room, so the challenge is only for the kitchen. There can though be a small dining area if you would like to include it.
    I will look forward to seeing your rooms!
    Just another little message. I have uploaded some butterflies wallart pictures and photos which simmers are very welcome to use in their rooms :)
    They are all NO CC .All pictures in my studio are NO CC.
    Colourful Butterflies
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/7B9256BB3ECD11E98A52033D2F3B18E4
    More Colourful Butterflies
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/88DA27143ECD11E98A7C033D2F3B18E4
    Pretty Butterflies Art
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6FE6FC2B3ECD11E98A2E033D2F3B18E4
    Link to Entries
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16985874/#Comment_16985874

The theme for the 202nd week is : A St.Patrick’s Day dining room.
    Molly and Michael are a newly married Irish couple and enjoy celebrating St. Patrick’s Day each year! They have invited their parents to their home for a meal, and would like your help in designing and furnishing the room! Could you please help them? They don’t want a kitchen as a part of the dining room, as they have a separate kitchen.
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16995204/#Comment_16995204

The theme for the 203rd week is : Your favourite colour bathroom

Everyone has their own favourite colour. For this week, it would be nice if you designed a bathroom using that colour as the main one! You can use different shades of the same colour.
    Could you please post the name of the colour also. You may like to also post a sim wearing that coloured outfit also. You don’t have to though :)
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17004547/#Comment_17004547

The theme for the 204th week is : A teen boys bedroom
    Adam has just become a teenager! He now wants a bedroom that suits him as teen. Could you please help him by designing his bedroom?He likes playing the guitar so there needs to be a guitar in the room. He doesn’t want to have an en-suite bathroom in the bedroom, so there can’t be a bathroom.
    I will look forward to seeing your teen bedrooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17012607/#Comment_17012607

The theme for the 205th week is : A natural plants, greenery and/or flowers themed room to reflect Earth Day.
    Earth Day is being held this month. To celebrate the day, this week’s challenge is to design a room that contains plants, greenery and/or flowers! The room types can be either a Kitchen OR a dining room OR a living room OR study. It can’t be a combination of them.
    I will look forward to seeing your natural themed rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17020607/#Comment_17020607

The theme for the 206th week is : An Easter and Springtime themed bathroom
    Happy Easter! This week’s challenge is to design an Easter themed bathroom!
    Joannna likes Easter and Springtime. It is a lovely time of the year. She has decided to decorate her bathroom to have an Easter and Springtime theme. Could you please help her? I will look forward to seeing your rooms!
    ENTRIES link :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17029499/#Comment_17029499

The theme for the 207th week is : A study for one of the new Freelancer careers
    Today’s game patch brought the new “ Freelancer career” into the game! There are three versions of the career : Writer, Artist and Programmer .
    Could you please design a study for a sim that is one of these careers? ! It would be great if you could do that!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17036825/#Comment_17036825

The theme for the 208th week is : An animal themed master bedroom
    Emily and Edward are a married couple who like animals! They like all sorts of animals! Where they live though, they are not allowed to have any pets. This also includes small pets such as the ones that came with my first pets pack, as well as cats and dogs. They have decided to make their bedroom animal themed instead! Could you please help them? It can be any type of animal or pet from all around the world! They would appreciate your help! I will look forward to seeing your bedrooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17045254/#Comment_17045254

The theme for the 209th week is : a dining room for Mother’s Day
    Elsie and Stephen have twin children and they are looking forward to preparing a special Mother’s Day lunch for their Mother! They are having their lunch in their own home, and it will be just be for the twins and their parents. Could you please help them by designing a dining room for a lunch for 4 people that suits celebrating Mother’s Day ? It is only a dining room, and doesn’t include a kitchen area. Also, could you please include one item in the room that reflects an item that either your own real life mother likes /liked or if you are a mother yourself you can choose an item that you like. Please tell us what that item is <3.
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17051994/#Comment_17051994

The theme for the 210th week is : a base game only kitchen.

Sally Simbella enjoys playing Sims 4! Building and furnishing builds is one of her favourite things to do! She only owns the BASE game though. She has decided to design a kitchen. She lives on her own. Could you please help her? You can decide what age she is, and design a kitchen to suit that age stage. She may have just left school and now has a first home, or she could be an elderly lady? She may be a young adult or a middle aged sim? Or you may do a kitchen that reflects her career? Or any other options! It is only a kitchen and doesn’t include a large dining room or living room. It must be BASE game only.
    I will look forward to seeing the kitchens !
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17058362/#Comment_17058362

The theme for the 211th week is : a nursery for Royal prince
    Prince Harry and Meaghan now have a new little baby boy called Archie Harrison <3 It is a special time for them! They will be soon going on a Royal tour to visit one of the Sims worlds! They need a nursery room for where they are staying. Could you please design a nursery for the Royal prince? It is a separate room to the master bedroom and so doesn’t have a master bed in it.
    I will look forward to seeing the nurseries !
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17065112/#Comment_17065112
    The theme for the 212th week is : a study room for exams
    Amy is studying for exams at the moment! She is feeling a little bit stressed! She thinks that to help her studies, she will redesign her study room to make her study environment a bit more calmer or cheerful. Could you please help her? It can be a cheerful study or a calming study, or a mixture of the two!
    I will look forward to seeing the studies !
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17072631/#Comment_17072631

The theme for the 213th week is : A Kitchen, bedroom or bathroom based on a Sims 4 game painting, picture, wallart from the build mode catalogue

Jenny is an Art lover. She enjoys having paintings/pictures in all the rooms of her home. She has decided to pick a painting,picture or wallart item from the Build Mode catalogue and design a room based on it. Could you please help her? The art item has to be from the game. You can add other NOCC artwork that simmers have made but the inspiration art item needs to be from the game.
    It can be a Kitchen, bedroom or bathroom. It can’t be a combination of types of rooms. It needs to only be one type of room. Could you also post what the artwork item you chose is :)
    I will look forward to seeing the rooms !
    Link to entries
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17081268/#Comment_17081268

The theme for the 214th week is : a Summertime or Wintertime themed porch.
    This week’s room challenge idea was kindly suggested by @SimTresa and I have just added a few extra details to it :)
    Betty and Lance are an older couple that have added on on a porch to their home. With Summer and Winter starting this month in different parts of the world, they would like to furnish it so that they can enjoy the new season on the porch. Could you please help them? You can choose either season to theme the porch on. They don’t have a large grand home, so their porch isn’t large. It is just a nice porch to enjoy the new season.
    I will look forward to seeing the porches !
    Link to Entries
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17090111/#Comment_17090111

The theme for the 215th week is : a kitchen that makes Jemima feel happy.
    Jemima is a busy lady. She works each day in her career, as well as doing a variety of volunteer work. She enjoys both her paid career and her voluntary work.
    To help her with her busy lifestyle, she would like to have a kitchen that would make her feel happy. This would be a kitchen where she would enjoy starting the day in as she prepares breakfast as well as a nice kitchen to prepare her evening meal. The happy kitchen could mean that it has her favourite colours, or it may have wall decor that she likes, or reflect her favourite interests or it may be a kitchen style that you like. It is only the kitchen. There can be a small dining area or bar stool counter but not a full open plan kitchen and dining room.
    Link to entries post
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17105544/#Comment_17105544

The theme for the 216th week is : a bedroom for a Mermaid
    With the release of the new Island Living Pack this week, the theme is to design a bedroom for a Mermaid! You can still enter the challenge if you don’t own the pack! There are many items from the base game and other packs that can be used. Because simmers may be busy enjoying the new pack and exploring the new features, this challenge is going to run for TWO weeks this time.
    I will look forward to seeing the Mermaid Bedrooms!
    Link to entries
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17119798/#Comment_17119798

The theme for the 217th week is : A wedding reception room that suits one of the worlds,.

Matthew and Mary are getting married and are very excited! They have worked out a wedding venue but are now looking for a room to hold their reception. They want their reception room to suit the world they are getting married in. They don’t want the wedding area. They just need to have a room for the reception meal. It can be indoors or outdoors. Could you please choose one of the Sims worlds, then design a reception room that suits it? Could you please also post which room you have chosen.
    I will look forward to seeing the reception rooms!
    Link to entries :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17144517/#Comment_17144517

The theme for the 218th week is : a bathroom based on the flag colours of a country.

Marcia enjoys travelling to places all around the world, and meeting the people who live there as well as fellow travellers. At the moment, she is on holidays overseas, but when she gets home she wants to redesign her bathroom with the colours of one of the countries she has visited. She can’t decide which one though! Could you please help her and design a bathroom only using the colours of the flag of a country? It can be any country, but you can only use those colours. You can also use white and black colours too, if you need to. Also you can add furnishings to suit the country if you would like to but you don’t have to.
    I will look forward to seeing the flag themed bathrooms!
    Link to Entries :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17153389/#Comment_17153389

The theme for the week 219th week is : a Moon or Space themed room

This week marks the 50th anniversary since man stepped on the Moon! That is exciting! To celebrate the event, this week’s challenge is to create a room with a moon or space theme! It can be a kitchen, a dining room, a bathroom, a study, or a living room. It cant be a combination of these rooms though. I will look forward to seeing the moon or space themed rooms !
    I have posted a room of wallart to celebrate the event also!
    You don’t have to use this art in your room though, but you can if you would like to . I just wanted to post it here! :)
    Moon Landing 50 Years
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B05441C1A77E11E983EB4015B8B48D4A

The theme for the week 220th week is : a girls or boys bedroom reflecting the world where the bedroom is.
    Tracey and Travis are twins. Their family has just moved to a new home in a new world , and they are each going to have their own bedroom. Could you please help ONE of them to design it? To help them settle in, they would like to have bedrooms that reflect the new world where they have moved to. They don’t want a bathroom as a part of the room. They also don’t want to have a loft area. You can either do a Girls bedroom OR a Boys bedroom,You can decide if they are teens, a child or a baby!
    I will look forward to seeing the bedrooms !
    Link to entries :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17174944/#Comment_17174944

The theme for the 221st week is : as outdoors room for a fisherman to cook and eat fish meals .
    Samuel is a fisherman who enjoys spending time outdoors. He enjoys fishing very much and his favourite meals are fish dishes! Often he will eat his meals outdoors near where he caught the fish, or when he is at his home he always cooks and dines outdoors. Could you please design an outdoors room for him to cook his meals on the grill or bbq! He doesn’t want to have a fishing pond as a part of the room as he does his fishing somewhere else. The room can be where he lives, or can be a place in the world,
    I will look forward to seeing the rooms!
    Link to entries :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17183415/#Comment_17183415

The theme for the 222nd week is : A small classroom based on a theme
    It is Open Day at Willow Creek School! The students are excited because their families will be visiting the school and seeing the projects that they have been working on! They have decided to set up the classroom to reflect one of the themed projects! They will place items on their desks and walls to reflect the theme. It can be any type of study theme! . It may be Space/Solar System, or a type of animal, or a particular country they have been studying or any other theme! Also, it is only a small classroom, so there are only a few desks in the room.
    Could you also please write what the theme is :)
    I will look forward fo seeing the classroom and what theme you choose!
    Link to entries :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17191277/#Comment_17191277

The theme for the 223rd week is : A photo taking room
    Pennelope enjoys taking photos! She has decided that she will set up a room where she.can take her photos! Could you please help her? If you are buying the new stuff pack, you can use items from the pack if you would like to, but if you don’t own the pack you can still enter the room challenge! All simmers can take photos in the game, so the room can be set up with any furnishings you would like to use.
    I will look forward to seeing the photo taking rooms!
    Link to Entries
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17200074/#Comment_17200074

The theme for the 224th week is : A Dining Room to celebrate a birthday.
    Jacob and Susan are celebrating their birthdays this week! They are having two small celebratory meals with their family in their home, one for each of them . This year, their ages will now have an 0 on the end! This means they may be turning 10, 20,30,40,50:60,70, 80,90 or 100!
    Could you please design a dining room to help ONE of them celebrate, and that reflects the age that you choose for them! Could you please also tell us what age they are celebrating!
    I will look forward to seeing the birthday dining rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17209413/#Comment_17209413

The theme for the 225th week is : A letterbox room!
    This week’s room challenge is a little bit different! The challenge is place to a letterbox in a room and design a room around it! Often letterboxes are just placed on the builds, wherever they may fit. This week’s challenge is make the letterbox the main feature in the room! It will be a nice place for Sims to gather their mail.You can use any of the types of letterboxes that are in the catalogue.
    I will look forward to seeing the letterbox rooms!
    Link to entries :https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17219381/#Comment_17219381

The theme for the 226th week is : a Bathroom for either an adult male or female
    Bruce and Jean are a married couple that have just moved to a new home. The home has two small bathrooms, so they have decided to each have one bathroom each.They will each furnish them to suit their own tastes. They don’t have any children. Could you please help them? You can only do ONE of the rooms.
    Also, you can choose between them as either being a newly wed couple, or a retired couple.
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17229147/#Comment_17229147

The theme for the 227th week is : a bedroom for a spellcaster, fairy, vampire or an alien, with a favourite item placed three times in room.
    With the release of the new Realms of Magic pack, this week’s challenge is to design a bedroom for either a spellcaster, or a different type of sim such as a fairy, vampire or an alien! You can enter the challenge whether you have the new pack or not! The bedroom needs to reflect the type of sim that that they are. You also need to choose an item for the bedroom that you like and place it three times in the room. Please tell us the name of the item! This room challenge is going to last for TWO WEEKS as simmers will be enjoying playing the new pack,
    I will look forward to seeing the bedrooms !
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17241724/#Comment_17241724

The theme for the 228th week is : a patterned flooring kitchen ,bathroom or study room.
    Hannah was watching a tv program, and saw that the home had patterned flooring in some of the rooms. She thought that it looked great, and so has decided to have patterned flooring in her own home too! Could you please use one of the patterned varieties of flooring that is in the flooring section of build mode as the flooring for either a kitchen, a bathroom or a study. and only use the colours in that pattern for the rest of that room! They need to be the main colours. There can of course be a few extra colours due to the swatches of the items but the main colours should be the colours in the pattern, The rest of the room doesn’t need to be that same colour shade though! If you choose blue patterned flooring for example , it can be any shade of blue. The pattern needs to contain at least two colours, If you do a kitchen, it can only be the kitchen and not a combined dining and living room with it.
    I will look forward to seeing the bedrooms, or bathrooms or studies !
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17259751/#Comment_17259751

The theme for the 229th week is : a games room for a group of uni students
    Uni students are back studying again, and it can get quite stressful! There is a group of four Uni students who have been friends all their school lives, who have decided to meet once a month and have a chat, play some games and have a drink together to have a break from their studies. Could you please design a room for them to do this ? It will be in one of their homes but it will be a separate games room. It won’t be a part of a combined dining, kitchen and living room. It needs to be a room on its own.
    I will look forward to seeing the games rooms !
    Link to ENTRIES :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17266518/#Comment_17266518

The theme for the 230th week is : A kitchen Or a dining room Or a bedroom for a Robot.
    The recent games patch also contained robot outfits! The robots are wanting to have a kitchen where they can cook their meals Or a dining room for them to eat the meals. Or a bedroom to sleep in ! They don’t want to have a combined kitchen and dining room though. They also don’t want a bathroom to be a part of a bedroom.Could you please help them? They would be glad of your help!
    I will look forward to seeing the kitchens or dining rooms or bedrooms for the robots !
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17273539/#Comment_17273539

Continued in this post
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14740765/#Comment_14740765
    @GreenCats It's so nice to see you!!! :heart: I hope you are doing well. <3
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member
    Hi @rosemow here is my entry for this week :)
    Entry Form
    Theme for the week: Nursing Home Bedroom
    Gallery name of room : Nursing Home Bedroom https://www.thesims.com/gallery/D37179F0041F11E6884F6630728186F0
    Origin id : osiazul
    Pictures of the room :
    16-04-2016_16-58-34_zpsoln9ry7t.png
    16-04-2016_17-00-20_zps33w29ivz.png
    16-04-2016_16-59-28_zps3nnozsjv.png
    Oh wow, I love your room emere! The atmosphere is very authentic and convincing. Great job!
    Nursing Home Bedroom is such a very nice room for Elizabeth! @emere :) The apricot colour scheme of the room is very pretty! Very nice furnishing of the room! The sunflowers picture on the bedhead wall and the sunflowers on the dresser are nice and sunny for her to enjoy looking at whilst laying in bed. Very nice armchair corner nook for her to enjoy sitting there reading a book. The sofa seat sitting area is nice for her visitors to sit there and talk when they come to see her. The windows are great here, bringing in sunlight to the room. The rose and the tea jar are nice touches on the bed table for her to see when her meal is placed there. The bunny looks cute in the room and will make her smile! The books are a homely touch on the bedside table. It is great that she has her drip nearby the bed, ready to use for her medical treatment. Very nice dresser and tv nook. She will enjoy watching tv whilst in bed. Very nice corner sink alcove. The hearts look pretty on the wall there.
    It is a very calming, nice and pretty nursing home bedroom for Elizabeth! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge :)
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member
    Thanks @Ceres_Meiriona @rosemow I really was not sure about the challenge :p I wish those rooms were like all the nice entries in here ;)
    Looks beautiful! @emere
    edited March 2021
    The theme for the 231st week is : a pumpkin themed kitchen that isn’t scary.
    Eliza likes cooking with pumpkins! She cooks many types of dishes using pumpkins! She is renovating her kitchen and has decided to make it pumpkin themed! Could you please help her? But, even though it is Halloween time, she doesn’t want the kitchen to be scary. Spending time in her kitchen makes her happy, and she doesn’t want to be scared! She is very afraid of spiders so doesn’t want them in her kitchen. Halloween items can be in the room, but she doesn’t want to be scared!
    Link To ENTRIES:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17279576/#Comment_17279576

The theme for the 232nd week is : a modern bathroom .
    Julie has just moved to a new very stylish modern home. When she arrived, she found that the bathroom didn’t suit the rest of the modern style home. She needs your help to design a modern bathroom. Could you please help her? Everyone may have different thoughts on what a “ modern” style bathroom looks like and that is good! The bathroom is just what you think suits a modern home!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17286892/#Comment_17286892

The theme for the 233rd week is : an indoors gym room
    Tania and Thomas are a couple who enjoy each season of the year. Where they live it is Autumn time and the weather is getting colder. There may soon be snow also! They enjoy keeping fit, but it can be a bit cold in late Autumn and Winter to spend time doing fitness activities outdoors. They have decided to set up their own gym room in their home. Could you please help them to design it? They would appreciate your help! They also want to have a small nook area where they can have a drink after using the fitness equipment.
    I will look forward to seeing the gym rooms!
    Link to entries
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17294055/#Comment_17294055

The theme for the 234th week is : A family farewell dining room for a student going to university.
    Joan is very excited about soon attending University! She will be leaving home and staying in one of the dorm rooms on the University site. Her family have decided to prepare a small family farewell meal to say goodbye. Could you please help them to design the dining room? It will just be a farewell meal with her close family members.
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17300889/#Comment_17300889

The theme for the week 235th week is : A bedroom for a uni student
    With the new Discover University pack being released, I know that simmers who are getting the pack will be enjoying exploring all that it contains and attending university with their Sims! Because of that, this challenge will last for TWO weeks instead of the usual one week. The challenge is to create a bedroom for a University student. It can be a dorm bedroom, or a bedroom in their family home or a bedroom in a home that they have moved into. They are not sharing the bedroom with another sim. You can do the room whether you have the new pack or not. You can decide if the uni student is female or male. There is no en-suite bathroom, it is just a bedroom.
    I will look forward to seeing the uni student bedrooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17310704/#Comment_17310704

The theme for the 236th week is : A relaxing bathroom or a spa room.
    With this being the end of the year, Louise is feeling quite stressed as she is very busy doing lots of activities. To help her cope, she has decided to design a room where she can take a break from her busy days and just relax. Could you please help her? You can choose if it is a bathroom or a spa room. It has to be one of those two options.
    I will look forward to seeing the relaxing bathrooms or spa rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17328133/#Comment_17328133

The theme for the 237th week is : a bedroom for a snowman
    Samuel Snowy is a snowman that has just moved to a new home! He always travels to live in the parts of the world where it is Wintertime! He is furnishing his bedroom, and would like your help! Could you please design a bedroom that you think would suit a snowman! He would be happy if you would! He would prefer to not have a fireplace in the bedroom as he likes to keep cold and not melt away! He also just wants a bedroom, not with a bathroom.
    I will look forward to seeing the snowman bedrooms!
    Link to ENTRIES :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17334436/#Comment_17334436

The theme for the 238th week is : a study for Santa
    This is a very busy time of the year for Santa! He and his elves are busily finishing making toys to deliver to homes all around the world! Santa needs to have his own study that he can go to when taking a break, so that he can relax and read books and enjoy spending time on the computer. Could you please design a study for him? He doesn’t make toys in the study because it is a room that he goes to when taking a break from toy making.
    I will look forward to seeing the studies!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17339525/#Comment_17339525

The theme for the 239th week is : a Christmas dining room
    Anna and Matthew, and their two twin children Eliza and Luke are very excited that it is nearly Christmas Day! They are looking forward to their Christmas dinner! Could you please design a dining room for them to eat their meal in? The twins are each getting a soft toy for Christmas so these soft toys also need to be in the room.
    I will look forward to seeing the Christmas dining rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17345578/#Comment_17345578

The theme for the 240th week is : a guest bedroom
    Jade is visiting her Aunt and her Aunt’s family over this Christmastime. Her Aunt has invited her to stay in their home for a few days. Her Aunt now needs to have a guest bedroom for her! Could you please help her to design it!? Her Aunt and her Aunt’s family live in a small family home, so the bedroom can’t be too large. It also doesn’t need an en-suite bathroom.
    I will look forward to seeing the guest bedrooms!
    Link to ENTRIES :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17350657/#Comment_17350657

The theme for the 241st week is : a two colour bright bathroom.
    Serena is happy that it is the start of the New Year, and to celebrate she has decided to make over her bathroom! She has decided that she will just use two colors in the bathroom, and that it will be a bright bathroom as it is a New Year. Could you please help her design the bathroom?
    She would appreciate it!
    Link to ENTRIES :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17355664/#Comment_17355664

The theme for the 242nd week is : a dance room in a home
    Emily has invited some friends over and they are planning on doing some dancing to music. Emily has decided that she will set up a dance room in her home. Could you please help her to design it? She would also like to have either a bar, or coffee /tea area or a drinks tray for her friends and herself to have a drink after dancing.
    I will look forward to seeing your dance rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17361831/#Comment_17361831

The theme for the 243rd week is : an animal themed bedroom or study
    Andrea likes animals. She likes a wide variety of animals from cats and dogs, to fish, birds, wild animals and many other animals and pets ! She has decided to design a bedroom ( without an en-suite bathroom) or a study that reflects ONE of the animals that she likes. Could you please help her? She would appreciate it if you would!
    If you choose to do a cat or dog, the animal doesn’t live in the home, so you don’t need to add pet items for them to use.
    She doesn’t want a bathroom as a part of the bedroom.
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17368887/#Comment_17368887

The theme for the 244th week is : a tiny bath room
    With the Tiny Living pack being released this week, there is a focus on tiny homes. The challenge is to make a tiny bathroom to fit in a small home. You can decide how small you make the room, but it must not be very big. It needs to have a sink, toilet and a shower or bath.
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17376525/#Comment_17376525

The theme for the 245th week is : a study room for an exchange student
    Jane and Bruce live in Willow Creek, and are hosting an exchange student from another country. They want to make her feel at home, so they are going to refurnish a study to reflect her home country. She will then feel more at home when doing studying. The study is a separate room from her bedroom. Could you please help them? You need to choose a country, then design a room based on that country. Could you please also tell us what the country is.
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17384441/#Comment_17384441

The theme for the 246th week is : a dining room for Valentines Day
    Tracey and Timothy are married and are looking forward to celebrating Valentines Day by having a special dinner in their own home. They don’t want to go out to a restaurant. Could you please design a dining room for this couple? They would appreciate it if you would! They both enjoy playing musical instruments together so there needs to be two musical instruments in the room
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17392856/#Comment_17392856

The theme for the 247th week is : a kitchen with multiple items
    Sally Simstella enjoys playing The Sims! Because The Sims is celebrating twenty years, she has decided to renovate her kitchen and include either 5 different items and place the same item 4 times in the room OR 4 different items and place the same item 5 times in the room OR 2 different items and place the same item 10 times in the room
    Could you please help her and design a kitchen for her? It would be great if you would! Could you please tell us what the items are :) It is only a kitchen and can’t include a dining room.
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17401498/#Comment_17401498

The theme for the 248th week is : a woodwork and plants room
    Jeff is a retired older man who enjoys doing woodworking. He likes to craft items on the woodwork table as well as growing a few plants in planters or gardening boxes in his woodwork room. He and his wife Alice have recently moved to a smaller home but he would still like a small indoors room to do his woodworking and grow a few plants. Could you please design it for him? The plants can either be growing or you can just place a few planters or gardening boxes, ready to have plants put in them,
    I will look forward to seeing the woodwork and plants rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17408246/#Comment_17408246

The theme for the 249th week is : a girls bedroom reflecting the career she wants to do when she grows up.
    Jenny is a young girl who is often asked what career she wants to do when she grows up. She has her own ideas of what career she wants to do and asked her parents if she could have her bedroom furnished to reflect that career. Could you please help to design that room, reflecting that career? You can choose any career that you like her to do.
    I will look forward to seeing the bedrooms and what career you choose!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17414310/#Comment_17414310

The theme for the 250th week is : an Irish themed kitchen
    Janet and Jim are an Irish couple looking forward to celebrating St. Patrick’s Day soon! They will be preparing a special meal for their family, and have decided to give their kitchen an Irish theme. Could you please help them? It is only the kitchen. They don’t want their dining room included. The kitchen is indoors not outside.
    I will look forward to seeing the Irish themed kitchens!
    Link to ENTRIES : https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17419874/#Comment_17419874

The theme for the 251st week is : a study for a sims world/town
    Julie is moving home but she can’t decide which Sims world/town to move to! She enjoys reading so there will be a study in her home for her to enjoy reading books. Could you please design a study room that reflects one of the worlds/‘towns in the game, You don’t have to own the pack that included the world if the world came with a pack. Could you please tell us which world you chose.
    I will look forward to seeing the studies!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17425452/#Comment_17425452

The theme for the 252nd week is : a small Springtime or Autumn bathroom for an elderly lady OR her grandchild.
    Valerie is having her young grandchild to stay at her house for a few days as it is school holidays time! She only has a small home but there are two bathrooms. She has decided to decorate them to reflect the current season and for her grandchild to have their own special seasonal bathroom. In some countries it is Springtime and in others it is Autumn. Could you please help Valerie and choose ONE of the two Seasons, and do either a small bathroom for her OR a bathroom for her grandchild. The grandchild can be either her grand daughter or her grandson.
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17430603/#Comment_17430603

The theme for the 253rd week is : a relaxing or calming room

The situation with the virus pandemic is awful. It is a very hard and stressful time for everyone. This weeks challenge is to create a room that Sims can retreat to, to try to relax or calm themselves. You can furnish it anyway you would like to. It can’t be though a large room such as a whole spa venue as a room, It can contain spa items though if you would like it to. It could be just a room to read near the fire.
    I will look forward to seeing the calming rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17436063/#Comment_17436063

The theme for the 254th week is : a bedroom for a little girl and her soft toy Bunny,

Melody is a little girl who likes bunnies! She has a soft toy bunny in her bedroom who is her friend! She wants to now renovate her room, and only use the colour of the bunny! Could you please get one of the coloured versions of the bunny that is in the catalog in the game ( Bun bun ) and design a bedroom for Melody but you can only use that colour scheme, You can use different shades of that colour though, as well as white . You CAN’T use the white multi coloured bunny though! You also need to have the Bunny in the room!There isn’t an en-suite bathroom. It is only the bedroom.

.To unlock Easter eggs and bunnies
    Type into the cheat bar
    bb.showhiddenobjects
    Press enter.
    Then type in “ debug” to the search bar in build mode.
    Then type in
    bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement
    Press enter
    This unlocks the other Easter items.

I will look forward to seeing the bunny coloured bed rooms!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17441730/#Comment_17441730

The theme for the 255th week is : a small study for a student studying at home.

With many Schools and Universities closed due to the current virus situation, many students are needing to do their studies at home. For the challenge this week, could you please design a home study for either a child, teen or university student to do their studies. It can’t be in a bedroom. A bed can’t be in the room. It needs to be a separate study room that the student goes to in the house and does their studies there.
    I will look forward to seeing the study rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17448818/#Comment_17448818

The theme for the 256th week is : a sailor’s bedroom

Sandra and Samuel are sailors . They are friends and are not a couple, and each are crew members on a different ship. Could you please design a bedroom for ONE of them ? They don’t own the ships and are not the captain of the ships.
    I will look forward to seeing the sailor bedrooms !
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17456273/#Comment_17456273

The theme for the 257th week is : a kitchen with tree or leafy themed walls.
    With it being Earth Day this week. Lilian is planning to change her kitchen to have tree or leafy themed walls. She is planning to either have tree themed or leafy themed wallpaper or she may instead put tree wall prints or leafy wallart on the walls. Could you please help her and help to design her kitchen room? She has a separate dining room, so it is only a kitchen.
    I will look forward to seeing the kitchens!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17464660/#Comment_17464660

The theme for the 258th week is : a dining room for an 80 year old lady
    Audrey is turning 80 years old! There is a family birthday celebration later in the week, but her husband has invited two of their other 80 year old friends to a small birthday party in their home dining room on her birthday. Could you please help him to design the room? They have a separate kitchen, so it is just the dining room.
    I will look forward to seeing the birthday dining rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17473489/#Comment_17473489

The theme for the 259th week is : a small Mother’s retreat room
    Because it is Mothers Day in some countries this weekend. this week’s room is for Mothers!
    Laura has young children who she very much loves. It can be very tiring though to be a Mother! She would like a room that she can retreat to at the end of the day when the kids are in bed and she can just relax. Can you help her? It is just a small room in the house. It can be any sort of room.
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17483205/#Comment_17483205

The theme for the 260th week is : “ a boys bedroom”
    Simon has just had a birthday and now he has moved into the next age group! It is exciting for him! Due to this, he is now having his own room, and is no longer sharing his bedroom with his brother. Could you please help to design it for him? It can be either for a male toddler, child, teen or young adult. You also will need to choose a room theme for an interest that he like. Some suggestions are music, space, dinosaurs, reading, sports, dancing, gaming, or anything else!
    I will look forward to seeing the boys bedrooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17497793/#Comment_17497793

The theme for the 261st week is : “ a bookcase( one type) themed study ”
    The challenge this week is to choose ONE type of bookcase that is in the base game or the packs, and make that the theme of a study room. You can’t use any other types of bookcases, but the same bookcase can be used multiple times in the room. You could use the same colour scheme of the bookcase for the rest of the room. The study needs to have the bookcase as the main theme.
    I will look forward to seeing the studies!!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17506708/#Comment_17506708

The theme for the 262nd week is : “ a room for firefighters after fighting fires”
    With firefighters coming to Sims 4 next week, they need a room in the fire station to relax after they have been busy putting out the fire! It is a place where can relax, and have a cup of coffee or tea , and lower stress levels. They won’t be sleeping there so they don’t want a bed. There is also a full kitchen in another area of the fire station so they don’t need a large kitchen, but you can include an area for snacks if you would like to. Could you please help to design a room for them?
    I will look forward to seeing your rooms for the firefighters!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17516638/#Comment_17516638

The theme for the 263rd week is : “ an eco bedroom Or bathroom ”
    With the new Eco Lifestyle expansion pack being released this week, the room challenge this time is to make either an eco style bedroom OR an eco style bathroom. You can’t have both together as a bedroom with a bathroom. You need to choose one or the other.You don’t need to have the new pack to enter the challenge though! You don’t need to use any of the pack items, but if you do have the pack you can use the items!
    I will look forward to seeing the eco rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17523977/#Comment_17523977

The theme for the 264th week is : “ a small sunroom”
    It is Summertime where Gracie lives, and she has decided that she would like to have a sunroom in her home, where she can go to and enjoy the sunshine. She only has a small home though, so doesn’t want a large sunroom. She just wants a sunroom with lots of nice sunshine coming in through the windows, and where she can sit and relax. She also likes reading, so there needs to be some books there.Could you please help her?
    I will look forward to seeing the sunrooms!
    Link to ENTRIES :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17544736/#Comment_17544736

The theme for the 265th week is : “ a butterfly colored kitchen”
    Kaylee likes butterflies! There are many beautiful butterflies that fly around in the garden of her home and as she visits other places ! She has decided to make her kitchen the color scheme of one of the butterflies pictures that she sees on sites on the internet ! The challenge this week is to find a picture of a butterfly on the internet and use those colours as the color scheme of the kitchen! Could you please post the picture of the butterfly also, so that we can see the colors of the butterfly. The room is only a kitchen, and doesn’t include a dining room or living room.
    I will look forward to seeing the Butterfly coloured kitchens!
    Link to ENTRIES :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17554203/#Comment_17554203

The theme for the 266th week is : “ a bedroom for an Aunt who collects items”
    Aunt Edna is coming to stay at her niece’s home whilst her own home is being renovated. Aunt Edna likes bright colours, and also has an item that she collects. Her niece is preparing a guest bedroom for her to stay in and she wants to make her feel at home so has invited her to bring her collection with her. Could you please design a bedroom that is furnished with the type of item she collects. It can be a collectible that is already in the game or something different such as for an example clocks. Choose one type of item she collects and place items that reflect that type of item as many times as you like in the room. It is only the bedroom and doesn’t include a bathroom.
    I will look forward to seeing the guest bedrooms!
    Link to ENTRIES :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17561371/#Comment_17561371

The theme for the 267th week is : “ a bedroom or a bathroom or a small exercise room for a sports loving male”
    James enjoys playing or watching sports! He likes any type of sports! His family has just moved to a new home and they are letting him to design his own sports themed room. Could you please help him? You can choose what his age is, and it needs to either be a bedroom, a bathroom or a small exercise room. It can’t be a combination of two types of rooms together though. It would be great if you could help him to create his sports themed room! I will look forward to seeing the rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17568477/#Comment_17568477

Continued here
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14741110/#Comment_14741110
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    edited April 2016
    The Nursing Home Bedrooms are quite wonderful. Very well lit with lovely decor. Though Elizabeth may miss her own home I am sure she will like living in any if these rooms.
    edited April 2021
    The theme for the 268th week is : “ an outdoors sitting area”
    Carol is finding her life a little bit stressful at the moment. She wants to have a place outdoors where she can come and sit in the outdoors air and just read a book. She doesn’t want to eat or drink there, and she will bring her book with her from indoors. Could you please design an outdoors sitting area for her? It needs to include some type of seating. It can have flowers, plants, trees, fountains or anything else but she doesn’t want to eat or drink there. She just wants to have a place to sit and relax.
    I will look forward to seeing the outdoors sitting rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17575148/#Comment_17575148

The theme for the 269th week is : “ a wedding reception dining room”
    Jenny and Joshua are getting married! They are very excited and have been busily planning their wedding day! Could you please design a wedding reception dining room for them ? Because of the virus situation, there won’t be a lot of guests invited, so it won’t be a large wedding with a lot of guests. The room will be separate from the area where they get married, so the dining room doesn’t include the wedding arch area. They would like some sort of music played whilst they are dining. It can be musical instruments, stereo or wall speaker.
    I will look forward to seeing the reception dining rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17583099/#Comment_17583099

The theme for the 270th week is : “ a crafting room for Grandma Emma”

Grandma Emma really enjoys doing craftwork! She is not a very well lady, and doing her craftwork helps her cope with her pain. She had decided to set up a craft room in her small home where she can do her craftwork. Could you please help her? She likes having cups of tea, so there needs to be a tea brewer in the room. If you don’t own the new knitting pack, you can still enter as the craft work can be any type, including painting.
    I will look forward to seeing the craft rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17592077/#Comment_17592077

The theme for the 271st week is : “ a themed room for a department store”
    A department store is setting up in Simville. They will be selling a variety of items, and each small area in the store will sell a particular type of item. Could you please design a room that sells ONE type of item. There is already a cafeteria in the store, so the room can’t be one where Sims go to get food to eat. Can you also please say what type of item that you have chosen for the theme.
    I will look forward to seeing the themed rooms for the department store!
    Link to ENTRIES :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17602675/#Comment_17602675

The theme for the 272th week is : “ a birthday dining room for a sim with 8 in their age”
    Jasmine is having a birthday soon! Her family is having a birthday party for her in her home! The age she is turning has 8 as a number! She is either turning eight, eighteen, twenty eight, forty eight or eighty! You can choose which age! Then design a dining room that suits that age. Please post also what age she is turning.
    I will look forward to seeing the birthday dining room!
    Link to ENTRIES :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17611447/#Comment_17611447

The theme for the 273rd week is : “ a kitchen, bedroom or bathroom based around a vase of flowers or plant”
    The challenge for this week is to choose a vase of flowers or a plant from the game that is the catalogue, and make that the focus of the room. It could be that the rest of the room uses the colour of the item, or you could use the item multiple times, or whatever way you would like to base your room around it! It needs to be either a kitchen, bedroom or bathroom.
    I will look forward to seeing the flower or plant themed rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17619813/#Comment_17619813

The theme for the 274th week is : “ a small butler’s bedroom”
    Robert and Sally are both butlers. They became friends when attending a course for butlers. They have now been given places in two family homes. They will live at the homes with the family that they are butlers for. The homes though only have small butler bedrooms. Could you please design a butler’s bedroom for ONE of them. That would be great!
    I will look forward to seeing the butler bedrooms!
    Link to ENTRIES:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17627156/#Comment_17627156

The theme for the 275th week is : “ a study room for a child or teen that reflects one school subject”
    This week’s challenge is to design a home study room for Julie that reflects ONE school subject that she is studying! Could you also please post with your room what the school subject is that you have chosen to base the room on. It can any type of school subject. It needs though to be only a study room . It can’t be a part of their bedroom or a part of a dining or kitchen room etc.
    I will look forward to seeing the themed study rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17640441/#Comment_17640441

The theme for the 276th week is : “ an alien bedroom , or a futuristic bedroom, or a bedroom for Batuu “
    A new Star Wars themed game pack has been released this week. Some simmers may be getting it, and others will not be. So that all simmers can enter this week’s challenge, there is a variety of options for the type of bedroom that you choose to do. You can do a bedroom for an alien, or a futuristic bedroom, or can use the new pack items to make a bedroom for Batuu! You can choose one of these options to do. It is just the bedroom, and doesn’t include a bathroom.
    Link To ENTRIES :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17653603/#Comment_17653603

The theme for the 277th week is : “ an ice cream flavor themed bathroom”
    Laura enjoys eating ice creams! Whatever the icecream flavour is, whatever the weather, having some icecream will make her happy! She likes it so much that she has decided to makeover her bathroom in the color of one icecream flavour! She will also have some white in the room, as she enjoys vanilla icecream also! Could you please design a bathroom, using ONE icecream flavour, and also have some white in the room ( for vanilla icecream) Could you also please tell us the ice cream flavour you chose to do it on :)
    I will look forward to seeing the ice cream flavoured bathrooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17662717/#Comment_17662717

The theme for the 278th week is : “ an Autumn/Fall or Spring themed kitchen”
    Hope is enjoying the change of seasons! Her two favourite seasons are Autumn/Fall and Spring. She has decided to makeover her kitchen, with ONE of these seasons as the theme, due to them being the current season in different parts of the world. Could you please design either a Autumn/Fall or Spring themed kitchen for her? It is only the kitchen, and can’t include another room such as a dining room or living room. It is also NOT a Halloween themed kitchen.
    I will look forward to seeing the kitchens!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17669729/#Comment_17669729

The theme for the 279th week is : “ twin sisters bedroom who each have a special interest”
    Megan and Sharon are twin sisters who share a bedroom. They each have their own one particular interest, that they would like to reflect in their bedroom. Could you please choose one particular interest for each of them and use it as a theme for the room? Some examples may be one likes cats, the other likes dogs. One may like painting, whilst the other likes sport. It can though be any type of interest! Could you also please tell us what the interests are.
    I will look forward to seeing the twins bedroom and what interests you choose!
    Link to ENTRIES :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17676411/#Comment_17676411

The theme for the 280th week is : “ an outdoors dining front porch or small back patio using the new Latin American items ”
    To celebrate Hispanic Heritage month, this week’s challenge is to design an outdoors dining front porch or small back patio using the new free Latin American items that came with the game patch today! You can of course use other items also, but you need to use at least two of the new items in your room. If you would like to create sims for the porch or patio, you can also post a link to them in your post :)
    I will look forward to seeing the Latin American themed dining porches/patios!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17682013/#Comment_17682013

The theme for the 281st week is : “ a 1920’s themed bedroom, study or bathroom”
    Grandma Elizabeth recently passed away and her family has been thinking about what her family home would have been like when she was growing up in the 1920’s. They have decided to restore some of the rooms to reflect those years era. Could you please help them by designing either a 1920’s themed bedroom or study or bathroom. If you choose to do a bedroom, it can’t include a bathroom. The bedroom can be for an adult, or a child or a teen or a nursery.
    Link to ENTRIES :
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17688091/#Comment_17688091

The theme for the 282nd week is : “ a room using only base game and one pack items”
    Helen enjoys playing the sims and building/furnishing homes ! She owns all the packs and often enjoys furnishing rooms just based on items from one pack and base game items. She doesn’t include any items from other packs. She has decided to furnish rooms in her own home in the same way! Could you please help her, by designing a room using only items from one pack and base game items, and she will use it as inspiration for the room in her own home. It is only one type of room, not a combined room such as a kitchen and dining room or bedroom and bathroom. I also would prefer if you didn’t use the Spooky pack. Could you also please post what pack you used.
    I will look forward to seeing the themed rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17696244/#Comment_17696244

The theme for the 283rd week is : “ a themed library room”
    Simsville Community Library is opening very soon! They are planning to have special themed rooms in the library. They are going to have a children’s section, a crafting section, a gardening section, a music section and a sports section. Could you please choose One of these types of room and design a room with that theme? They would be very pleased if you could! The rooms need to include bookshelves or bookcases
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17705541/#Comment_17705541

The theme for the 284th week is : “ a waiting room”
    Lucy is looking forward to the new Snowy Escapes pack! During this waiting time to the release she is making plans of what she will do when it is released! At the same time, she has a doctor
    appointment, an appointment to see a lawyer, and is also looking for a new job! She also enjoys having meals at restaurants!
    Could you please design a waiting room to see a doctor, or a lawyer, or a waiting room to attend a job interview, or a waiting area at a restaurant for sims as they wait to be seated?
    I will forward to seeing the waiting rooms, and which type of waiting room that you decide to do!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17714324/#Comment_17714324

The theme for the 285th week is : “ a bedroom for a sim visiting Mt. Komorebi”
    Fiona is looking forward to visiting Mt.Komorebi! She will be holidaying there. She has booked where she will be staying and is now excitedly getting ready to go there! Could you please design a bedroom for a home in Mt. Komorebi. It is just the bedroom and not a bathroom with it. Because of the release of the new expansion pack, this challenge will go for TWO weeks this time. You can still enter the challenge if you don’t have the pack as there are other items in the game that would be great to use for the bedroom!
    I will look forward to seeing the Mt. Komorebi bedrooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17720213/#Comment_17720213

The theme for the 286th week is : “ a kitchen that contains a thankful item ”
    This week is Thanksgiving week in the US, but all around the world we all have much that we are thankful for each and every day! The challenge this week is to design a kitchen and choose one item from the build mode catalogue that reminds you of something that you are thankful for it, then use it in the kitchen. It could be a picture or wall decor item, or flowers or furniture, or kids item or any item you would like to choose! Could you also please tell us what item is and why you chose it. It is just the kitchen and not the dining room or living room. The kitchen can be any type of kitchen and doesn’t have to be a Thanksgiving kitchen.
    I will look forward to seeing the kitchens and what item you choose!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17733401/#Comment_17733401

The theme for the 287th week is : “ a Christmas /festive themed guest bedroom OR bathroom for elderly grandparents”
    Grandma Grace and Grandpa John are coming to stay for Christmas! Their grandchildren are very excited! Grace and John’s daughter called Melody wants to decorate the guest bedroom and guest bathroom with a Christmas/festive theme. Could you please design either a Christmas/festive guest bedroom OR a Christmas/festive bathroom for the grandparents. It is just a small guest bedroom and is not a guest suite/apartment
    I will look forward to seeing the bedrooms or the bathrooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17739180/#Comment_17739180

The theme for the 288th week is : “ a dining room for a family of 4 for Christmas”
    Holly, John, their two children, Christina and Chris are planning to celebrate Christmas with a meal on Christmas Day. Could you please help them by designing a dining room for a Christmas meal, for 4 people. Two of them play musical instruments so could you please also include two instruments in the room for them to play Christmas carols on, whilst the other two sims are sitting at the dining table. You can also create the sims if you would like to. It is just the dining room and doesn’t include the kitchen.
    I will look forward to seeing the Christmas dining room!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17745224/#Comment_17745224

The theme for the 289th week is : “ a small nursery for a new baby born at Christmastime”
    Heather has just given birth to a new little baby, her first child, just a few days before Christmas Day! Heather and her husband George are very excited! They are looking forward to bringing their baby home from the hospital! Could you please design a small nursery that has a Christmas theme. You can decide if the baby born was a girl or a boy. They have plans to use a different room for when the baby becomes a toddler so they just want a nursery.
    I will look forward to seeing the small Christmas themed nursery!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17751512/#Comment_17751512

The theme for the 290th week is : “ a study, bathroom or small sunroom with flowers and candles”
    It is has been a hard and difficult year for many people all around the world due to the COVID virus. I send hugs to everyone <3 To end this year and start the new year, this challenge will go for TWO weeks due to Christmastime. The challenge is to create a study, bathroom or small sunroom with a flowers and candles theme. It would be very nice to furnish the room with these items. This is to end the year and start the New Year in a beautiful and pretty way <3
    I will look forward to seeing the floral and candles themed rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17756406/#Comment_17756406

The theme for the 291st week is : “ a small guest bedroom for a girl, that reflects Grandma’s gift ”
    Gladys is looking forward to spending time at Grandma’s home over holiday time! Grandma has chosen a special gift for her and is going to makeover her small guest bedroom with a theme based on that gift ! Could you please choose an item from the catalogue, place it in the room and tell us what it is, then theme the room based on that gift! The room doesn’t have an ensuite, so it is just the bedroom.
    I will look forward to seeing what gift you choose!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17766499/#Comment_17766499

The theme for the 293rd week is : “ a Valentines Day dining room for friends OR a Valentines Day dining for one of the ladies and their husband”
    Joan, Jill, and Jenny have all been best friends since they started school! They have all grown up together and enjoy having meals together at each other’s homes. They are all married but usually meet together without their husbands at least once a month for a meal to catch up with each other’s news. With Valentines Day this month, they have decided to have a Valentines themed meal in the dining room of one of their homes, to celebrate their friendship. Could you please create a Valentines themed dining room? It will just be the three of them at the meal and not their husbands.
    OR you can create a Valentines Day dining room for one of the married couples instead. Joan is married to Benjamin. Jill is married to Mark and Jenny is married to David.
    I will look forward to seeing the Valentines dining rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17795598/#Comment_17795598

The theme for the 294th week is : “a bathroom or study using an item from build mode that you have never used or don’t use very often”

There are lots of items in build mode! Maree is a simmer and has found that there are many items there that she has never used before or doesn’t use very often. She has decided to use one in her next build! Like Maree, could you please choose an item from build mode that you have never used before or don’t use very often and use it in either a bathroom or a study. Please also tell us what the item is.
    I will look forward to seeing what item that you choose to use!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17801947/#Comment_17801947

The theme for the 295th week is : a themed two colored kitchen
    Kathy has moved into a new home and has been setting up her kitchen. She has decided that she wants to only use two colors in her kitchen. She doesn’t want to have any other colors! Could you please help her design her room! You need to use the two colors, but you can’t use any others! ( Although you can use some white as well ) She doesn’t have pets so doesn’t need pet items. Also could you please pick a theme for the kitchen. It could be modern,country, vintage, eco living, tropical or it could be a particular decade such as the 70s or 80s,or it may be themed for an occupation, or any theme that you would like! Please also tell us what the theme is.
    I will look forward to seeing what colours and theme you choose!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17808014/#Comment_17808014

The theme for the 296th week is : a weather themed guest bedroom
    The challenge this week is to create a “ weather themed bedroom”
    Sharon enjoys all the different types of weather conditions that we experience through the day and through the seasons throughout the year. The season often affects the type of weather that we have. Sharon has decided to set up her guest bedroom ( without an ensuite bathroom ) to reflect ONE of the weather types (not seasons ) and would like your help. If you choose sunny weather, you may like to use warm colours. Rainy weather may mean a blue colour scheme, or lightning could mean gold and black. A snow themed bedroom may have a white colour scheme. But it depends on what colour you think that you associate with the type of weather.
    It can be any type of weather condition. It can’t though be a rainbow.
    Could you also please tell us in your entry post what the weather is that you chose as the theme.
    I will look forward to seeing your bedrooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17814163/#Comment_17814163

The theme for the 297th week is : a mid century modern living room or dining room or bathroom or kitchen.
    Andrea and James and their daughter are moving into a new home. They like the mid century modern style and would like the rooms in their home to reflect that style. Could you please design either a living room or a dining room or a bathroom or a kitchen that is mid century modern. It can’t though be a combination of them. It needs to be just one type of room. It is just what furnishings you think that suits the midcentury modern style. If you unsure about the style, you could use google to get ideas and see pictures of the style.
    I will look forward to seeing the rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17821929/#Comment_17821929

The theme for the 298th week is : a bathroom based on two of the Sims 21st anniversary gifts

Lily and her elderly grandma Leanne were visiting a store recently and saw the Sims 21st anniversary gift items on display. They really liked the
    Cloud Mirror: Cloud Cutie Mirror
    Country Flower Vase: Flowers From Your Not-So-Secret Admirer
    and decided to redesign a bathroom in their home that includes them! Could you please design a kids bathroom OR an elder lady’s bathroom that includes these two items? I will look forward to seeing the bathrooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17828989/#Comment_17828989

The theme for the 299th week is : a flower themed kitchen

Melissa likes flowers! She likes to go for walks and look at the flowers that are growing in people’s gardens and in parks. She has decided to makeover her kitchen to reflect one type of flower. She will use colours that reflect that flower. Could you please design a kitchen for her? Could you also please tell us what flower you chose. It is just a kitchen that she is making over, not a combined kitchen,dining,living room.
    I will look forward to seeing the kitchens and what flower you choose!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17834892/#Comment_17834892

The theme for the 300th week is : a bathroom or a kitchen or a study or a small guest bedroom for Easter Bunny or Flower Bunny !

Easter Bunny or Flower Bunny is visiting Willow Creek! Janet, John, Jill and James have been chosen to be the family who will host him! They want him to feel at home so are redecorating rooms in their home to suit him. They would like you to help them! Could you please choose either a bathroom or a kitchen or a study or a small guest bedroom and create a room that will suit Easter Bunny or Flower Bunny! It is just one type of room not a combined room.
    I will forward to seeing the rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/comment/17841578/#Comment_17841578

The theme for the 301st week is : a bedroom for either two sisters or two brothers, where they like different colours, and they sleep in bunkbeds
    Emily and Edward and their two children have moved to a new home and so are setting up a bedroom for their children. One child likes one colour and the other likes another colour. They also want to sleep in bunk beds. Could you please design a two colour bedroom which also has bunk beds.
    I will look forward to seeing the bunk bedrooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17847044/#Comment_17847044

The theme for the 302nd week is : a gym room to suit a Sims world

Samuel and Alison are cousins who live in different Sims worlds. They were at a recent family party and whilst chatting, they each decided that they would like to set up a small gym room in their own homes to get fit.They want their gym rooms though to suit the world they live in. Could you please help one of them, and design a small gym room that suits the world they live in? Please also post with your entry the world that you chosen.
    I will look forward to seeing the gym rooms and what world you choose!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17852224/#Comment_17852224

The theme for the 303rd week is : a triangular dining room for Grilled Cheese Day
    Heidi enjoys eating grilled cheese sandwiches very much! When she heard that it had been International Grill cheese sandwich day this week, she decided that she would redesign the dining room in her home in the shape of a triangle and use yellow as one of the colors! Could you please help her? You can use the grilled cheese theme to also furnish the room, or you can just do a triangular dining room. Whichever type you choose, yellow colour has to be one of the colours used in the room.
    It will look forward to seeing the triangular dining rooms!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17857769/#Comment_17857769

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top