Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Error: Marmalade v6.0.6.....

Ok, so I bought the sims 3 on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and when I opened the app, it came up with an error message saying something among the lines of "Error: Marmalade v6.0.6....." I read into the reviews after uninstalling the app, restarting the phone, and reinstalling the app again, updating all the apps on the phone, etc. and most reviews say that the Note 4, Galaxy 3, and Nexus phones all have the same error message. So why am I not being refunded when they told me they can't solve the problem and I haven't had a single minute of game play? I paid almost $8 and wasted 3 hours of my time for this? Thoughts please.

Comments

• cardboardcherrycardboardcherry Posts: 3 New Member
    EA PLEASE ADDRESS THIS PROBLEM OR REFUND MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY SINGLE POST REGARDING THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN IGNORED, WHY?!

JUST REFUND THE MONEY IF IT CANNOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • FeatherBoxFeatherBox Posts: 2 New Member
    I know how you feel. Same thing is happening to me.
  • FeatherBoxFeatherBox Posts: 2 New Member
    I have a Galaxy S5.
  • SankoSanko Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm having the same issue. All I want is a refund or a fix.
  • NiccooNiccoo Posts: 1 New Member
    Same
    Problem

WHY WONT THEY REFUND US THO!!!????!
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,066 Member
    That's a current problem, I heard they're working on it.
    You can contact them on help.ea.com. They can help you guys out there. :) Kisses!
  • sweetgirl12178sweetgirl12178 Posts: 5 New Member
    I am having this same problem i actually found the starter pack for the pc which comes with the game and 2 add on for 8.95 on ebay and so when i get the money i am going to just delete this and buy the actual computer game
  • RogueNill1RogueNill1 Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm having the exact same problem and it's so frustrating, all I want to do is play the sims.