Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Freezer Bunny Dating Franchises

Comments

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    @sunnyshay @maladi777 @zbern12 @DreamsInPixels

Got a new Freezer Bunny update for you! CT Style, 1.7

(We're all kinda developing a coffee habit. What do I put in that stuff?)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    edited March 2016
    Got another Freezer Bunny update!

Bradley and Puma head out to the gym, and Bradley gets a visitor... CT Style 1.8

@Maladi777 @DreamsInPixels @sunnyshay

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Our newest guest has arrived! Hope you're as excited as I am...

CT Style, 1.9

• SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Our newest guest has arrived! Hope you're as excited as I am...

CT Style, 1.9

Love seeing Yenn on here :blush:
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I'm jealous, they're having such a great time! :smile:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    I love this! Looks like I made the right call sending her :)
    ThePlumbob wrote: »

Thanks! She's having so much fun, and her paintings are WOW! I love that scene at the end of the chapter with her standing in front of the fence, facing into the horizon with her eyes closed!

Thanks! She's having so much fun, and her paintings are WOW! I love that scene at the end of the chapter with her standing in front of the fence, facing into the horizon with her eyes closed!

I like that bit too! Oh, and I don't think I've ever seen that painting before!

And yay for more Chanel! :)
  • zbern12zbern12 Posts: 445 Member
    I am really sorry haven't posted in awhile, I have been going through some tough times. I really hope you forgive me. @Meggles if you still have him in my service then you can pull him out because that story wont be updated. Again I am really sorry.
    zbern12 wrote: »
    I am really sorry haven't posted in awhile, I have been going through some tough times. I really hope you forgive me. @Meggles if you still have him in my service then you can pull him out because that story wont be updated. Again I am really sorry.

hugs to you zbern! No worries. Life sometimes asks us to step up and meet challenges, so when that happens, that's what we've got to do!

• MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    zbern12 wrote: »

hugs to you zbern! No worries. Life sometimes asks us to step up and meet challenges, so when that happens, that's what we've got to do!

I agree with @CathyTea ! I just want you to feel better. :heart:

As for Tatsuya's, maybe I could set him up in my own game. :3
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • zbern12zbern12 Posts: 445 Member
    Thanks @CathyTea and @Meggles :) And Meggles if you do maybe you could do a story o_O Like 'Journey to Love' or something :3
    What's everyone up to at the old farmhouse? Check out the latest update: CT Style, 1.10

They all seem so zen! Warms my heart :)
    They all seem so zen! Warms my heart :)

It's Yenn's influence for sure--well, Puma's, too. And Nate's! They're always heading over to do yoga autonomously.

We've got a new Freezer Bunny Dating Franchise update! This one follows Puma as she heads out to meet new people!

CT Style, 1.11

• StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    Rainy Dayz Romance

"The roadside flowers, too wet for the bee,
    Expend their bloom in vain.
    Come over the hills and far with me,
    And be my love in the rain. "
    -Robert Frost

It only takes a water droplet to make a ripple. Let Rainy Dayz Romance help your sim make those ripples!

Details: In this franchise of Freezer Bunny Dating Services- your sims will be staying in a beautiful lighthouse, visiting lots to meet other sims, having parties to socialize with sims they have met and exploring their options. I am a very whim-based simmer so once they have introduced themselves to the sims at a location it will be more of a "sit and wait" style of dating. If a sim has a whim to send an emotional text it will be to whoever they have either the most whims about or the highest relationship with. I will not be using any EA pre-made sims in the town... in my mind they all live in or are related to the sims in my rotation neighborhood. I will be doing frequent updates but let me know if you are working on a certain timeline.

Extra info: I will be using my own CAS sims, townies or gallery sims. If you have a preference to what kind of sim you want them pushed towards or a type that you definitely do not want let me know when you submit the sim. Backstories are preferred. I'll happily take teen-elder ages. Limit of 4 visiting sims at a time, on a first-come, first-served basis. This is an on-going program, with new Sims added as spots open up.

If you'd like to submit a sim please use the #RainyRomance and PM me at Rainydayz179 or leave a post on this thread.
    Yay! We've got a new franchise, now accepting Sims! See the message above ^^ Then let @Rainydayz179 know if you're interested!

Hope you and your Sims join the fun! <3

edited April 2016
    New update for CT Style! Yenn, Puma, and CT visit the spa: CT Style, 1.12

@ThePlumbob and @sunnyshay

Rainy Dayz Romance

"The roadside flowers, too wet for the bee,
    Expend their bloom in vain.
    Come over the hills and far with me,
    And be my love in the rain. "
    -Robert Frost

It only takes a water droplet to make a ripple. Let Rainy Dayz Romance help your sim make those ripples!

Details: In this franchise of Freezer Bunny Dating Services- your sims will be staying in a beautiful lighthouse, visiting lots to meet other sims, having parties to socialize with sims they have met and exploring their options. I am a very whim-based simmer so once they have introduced themselves to the sims at a location it will be more of a "sit and wait" style of dating. If a sim has a whim to send an emotional text it will be to whoever they have either the most whims about or the highest relationship with. I will not be using any EA pre-made sims in the town... in my mind they all live in or are related to the sims in my rotation neighborhood. I will be doing frequent updates but let me know if you are working on a certain timeline.

Extra info: I will be using my own CAS sims, townies or gallery sims. If you have a preference to what kind of sim you want them pushed towards or a type that you definitely do not want let me know when you submit the sim. Backstories are preferred. I'll happily take teen-elder ages. Limit of 4 visiting sims at a time, on a first-come, first-served basis. This is an on-going program, with new Sims added as spots open up.

If you'd like to submit a sim please use the #RainyRomance and PM me at Rainydayz179 or leave a post on this thread.

Wow, living in a lighthouse? Sounds amazing, I can't wait to see that!

New update for CT Style! Yenn, Puma, and CT visit the spa: CT Style, 1.12

Loved the girls get away, looks like the ladies had fun! :)
    @ThePlumbob The creator did a really good job with this lighthouse. I was actually going to go with a different one at first but I realized there wasn't enough sleeping space! I've been looking for different bars and stuff to add to the neighborhood too. :)
    The first chapter of the Rainy Dayz Romance Freezer Bunny Dating Franchise is finished. It's starring @Meggles Tatsuya Ikeda! I'll post it tomorrow but for a little teaser here's a link to Rainy's Cast of Characters.
  • sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    The first chapter of the Rainy Dayz Romance Freezer Bunny Dating Franchise is finished. It's starring @Meggles Tatsuya Ikeda! I'll post it tomorrow but for a little teaser here's a link to Rainy's Cast of Characters.

Hey, I've sent you a sim. Let me know if you've found her.
    Origin ID: Shar1W
    sunnyshay wrote: »

Got her! Silly me, you even mentioned the CC and I didn't have "include custom content" checked. I blame Fear the Walking Dead, addles my brain! :D

• sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    sunnyshay wrote: »

Got her! Silly me, you even mentioned the CC and I didn't have "include custom content" checked. I blame Fear the Walking Dead, addles my brain! :D

Good thing I mentioned it. :wink:
    Origin ID: Shar1W