Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Hashtag Game/Hint Incoming!

Comments

• Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    Ugh how is this meant to help any of us??? Typical typical typical...

I've always loved cryptic hints and hidden messages about what's coming next. Anyway, we're getting an announcement on the 19th for all the packs coming in the next 2 months!
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Ugh how is this meant to help any of us??? Typical typical typical...

I've always loved cryptic hints and hidden messages about what's coming next. Anyway, we're getting an announcement on the 19th for all the packs coming in the next 2 months!

Yeah but my point is how are we gonna know what they are on about if it's just hashtags?
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    FloofjeFloofje Posts: 181 Member
    ##### and ######### and #####, oh my! Time to be a ############.

5: skies
    9: airplanes
    5: (skies again?)
    12: steersperson

The guy from the Latam Facebook did say it was something we hadn't seen before. 'Serving up some news' could refer to the stewards and stewardesses and we also have a spaceship. So maybe something with pilots and airplanes and new destinations? :innocent:
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    Piperbird wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Maths? Seriously?

Why not? It fits. Five letters. It's just as likely as the rest of the crazy rumors. Maybe the next pack is University.

Wait, I just remembered, Americans spell 'Maths' incorrectly, and the game is American, so they would spell it wrong. But it could still be books, or chalk, or something else school related.
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Maths? Seriously?

Why not? It fits. Five letters. It's just as likely as the rest of the crazy rumors. Maybe the next pack is University.

Wait, I just remembered, Americans spell 'Maths' incorrectly, and the game is American, so they would spell it wrong. But it could still be books, or chalk, or something else school related.

American here. I spells "Maths" as "Math" but you have totally confused me on this one :s
  • Options
    Maths? Seriously?

American here. I spells "Maths" as "Math" but you have totally confused me on this one :s

But "Maths" is plural. It means "Mathematics", which means multiple sums. "Math" would just be "Mathematic", which would indicate that there is only one sum.

#Britland
  • Options
    Maths? Seriously?

But "Maths" is plural. It means "Mathematics", which means multiple sums. "Math" would just be "Mathematic", which would indicate that there is only one sum.

#Britland

Oh, got it now :s Thanks, I always hated Math in school, LOL
  • Options
    Perhaps it has to do with "Celebrity"

*runs out quick*
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Oh and his twitter pic is just creepy.

Who's pic?

https://twitter.com/SimGuruTrev
  • Options
    Candy, foodstuff and dance, oh my! Time to be a KatyPerryFan!
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Shame on you! Go to your room! No Katy Perry ever!
  • Options
    But Katy Perry's Sweet Treats was the best pack ever! I need my Katy Perry Sweet Treats 2.0
  • Options
    You liked the Katy Perry stuff????
  • Options
    Yeah. The items were really cool and well designed; especially the sofa!
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited April 2016
    Some people like it and some do not, that is just how the world works, I didn't get that one as of yet, but I might some time in the future to see how it is, :).
  • Options
    I will admit that when we got the roller coaster I created a huge chocolate factory with it running all through it owned by my sim Willow Wonka (second cousin once removed of Willie). That was fun for a while.
  • Options
    Katy Perry Sweet Treats also had the best clothes in the series. I love the "Cherry Nippled Delight"
  • Options
    My Willow Wonka did turn some heads as she strolled down the street.
  • Options
    Now all this talk about the chocolate factory makes me want to try it out now, even though I can not have chocolate cause I am allergic to it, :).
  • Options
    Now all this talk about the chocolate factory makes me want to try it out now, even though I can not have chocolate cause I am allergic to it, :).

You poor, poor thing.
  • Options
    Thank you kindly Swiftlover* for your kind words, much appreciated, and no I do not put that number on anything I stay away from that number at the end of your name, I use a * -Star instead, :).
  • Options
    KyationeKyatione Posts: 187 Member
    edited April 2016
    Hosts and waitstaff and chefs oh my! Time to be a restaurateur.

Yeah, I had a similar train of thought though mine was Chefs and waitstaff and pastry, oh my! Time to be a Restauranteur. Yeah...I ran out of words to pick for the second 5-letter word so I just shoved that one in. Anyway, yours sound very reasonable @Dannydanbo.

Edited for: (I put a strikethrough in pastry) Lol. I just realized pastry is one letter too big. So just scrap that word and place menus in that space instead. In that particular order.
    Also, I just realized that if you type a colon then try typing different capital letters (only one at a time) you can scroll through the list of available emotes. Pretty neat. I learned something new today. :cookie:
  • Options
    camilacarvscamilacarvs Posts: 9 New Member
    Guys. GUYS.
    I was here, trying to read the whole thread (I didn't), and thinkin about what it could be, and...

Storm and hurricanes and cloud, oh my! Time to be a meteorologist. (I know, meteorologist doesn't fit, but... People can make mistakes.)

And then...

5 letters: storm, cloud, slush
    9 letters: hurricane, blizzards, downburst, lightning
    And wheathergirl has 12 letters, by the way.

I don't know, but I don't think they would make a GP about restaurants. SimGururake asked what could change in the retail, there's GT... Something tells me that restaurants could fit in a patch, if you have GT or/and GTW. Yes, people like me, who don't have any EP would miss it. But I don't think they would wait this much for doing a GP with things that can be easily patched.

Pets, generations, supernatural... They had always been EP. And I don't think you can fit that into a GP. But seasons... We have spooky stuff, romantic garden... I think it makes more sense to imagine they will pull seasons apart into stuffs and game packs. And They are not making The Sims a "lighter" game? That's not the reason why they didn't made open world?

I know it doesn't make sense with the Nicki part, but she could be woking on the next EP, ans not in this GP, right?

Anyway. Just wanted to share my insane idea with you guys. It may not be a popular one, but I do think it would make sense if they did this. :)
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Guys. GUYS.
    I was here, trying to read the whole thread (I didn't), and thinkin about what it could be, and...

Storm and hurricanes and cloud, oh my! Time to be a meteorologist. (I know, meteorologist doesn't fit, but... People can make mistakes.)

And then...

5 letters: storm, cloud, slush
    9 letters: hurricane, blizzards, downburst, lightning
    And wheathergirl has 12 letters, by the way.

I don't know, but I don't think they would make a GP about restaurants. SimGururake asked what could change in the retail, there's GT... Something tells me that restaurants could fit in a patch, if you have GT or/and GTW. Yes, people like me, who don't have any EP would miss it. But I don't think they would wait this much for doing a GP with things that can be easily patched.

Pets, generations, supernatural... They had always been EP. And I don't think you can fit that into a GP. But seasons... We have spooky stuff, romantic garden... I think it makes more sense to imagine they will pull seasons apart into stuffs and game packs. And They are not making The Sims a "lighter" game? That's not the reason why they didn't made open world?

I know it doesn't make sense with the Nicki part, but she could be woking on the next EP, ans not in this GP, right?

Anyway. Just wanted to share my insane idea with you guys. It may not be a popular one, but I do think it would make sense if they did this. :)

By the way weather does not have an h after the w.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....