Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 - Premade Sims Recreation for The Sims 4

Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
edited October 2017 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
Hello there! :)
It's been awhile since I was active in an official The Sims forum. I definitely didn't expect having my post count still intact (or my username, which I'm not a fan of these days, but oh well...) :p

I've been recreating sims from The Sims 3 for quite awhile now, and I've made quite a few already (and by 'quite a few' I mean quite a lot!) and one simmer asked me 'Why do you not use hashtags so more simmers get to find your households?', to be honest I'm not a big fan of hashtags, but I do want to share my recreations with people here, so I'm compiling all of my recreactions in this thread. :)

My username in the gallery is Omri147 (which I would have prefered here too but I can manage...) :p
I'm making more TS3 households these days and will post them too when I am done. :)

Some notes:
1. The creations contain no CC what so ever.
2. Besides the households I'm currently recreating, I have plenty of households waiting for toddlers to be included so I can complete them, so there's a lot more to come... :p
3. Some of the households have shorter family descriptions because back then that was the limit.
4. Some worlds have less families than others, that may be because of supernatural creatures we don't have yet (like Moonlight Falls and some Bridgeport household that I like), have a very specific fashion we do not have much of (like Roaring Heights or Lunar Lakes), have skintones which I cannot replicate (Dragon Valley) or specifically in the case of Appaloosa Plains, the family's pets are a too integral part of the story.
5. Sims who already appear in The Sims 4 (such as Mortimer, Bella, Nancy, Geoffrey, Etc.) were made with the same facial features as their current selves and only different clothing and/or age, since we already have an 'official' version of them in this game.

So here's the list of families/households I made so far, by world, in order of completion:

Sunset Valley:
Goth
Bachelor
Crumplebottom
Langerak
Landgraab
Wolff
Wan-Goddard
Alto
Frio
Keaton
Bunch
Roomies
Working Friends
Alvi
Andrews
Hart
Jolina
Kennedy
Wainwright
Single Moms
Sekemoto

Riverview:
Simovitch
Lin
Broke
Bagley
Shallow
Grisby
Crosby
Breckenridge
Lothario
Cantina
Caspian
Jones
Lobos
Shelley
Cottoneye
Dean
Joy
McDermott
Wilson
Ivanov

Twinbrook:
Whelohff
Jones-Brown
Greenwood
Castor
Knack
Goode and Bad
Carlton
Baker
Brandt
Bull
Drudge
Hi-Tech Friends
Racket
Rommates
Sargeant
Wolfe
Art and Love
Coddle
Dudley
Curious
Prudence

Barnacle Bay:
Caliente
GilsCarbo
Coastal
Verona
Parrrrrrrty
Radan
Rao
Pesce
Goldbeard
Lai
Abe
Cross
Inkbeard
Seabottom
Noon
Piece
Shore
Fleet
Smith
Trebo
Annan

Bridgeport:
Belle
Old and New Glam
Littler
Angelista
Hamming
Ashton
Cook
Rake
Art Central
Situp
Atkins
Big Bling
King
Pala
Clavier
Jones
Tenderlove
Custard
Maloney
Shutter
Striker

Hidden Springs:
Vanderburg
Runaway
Free Spirit
Alto
Song
Abbot
Menon
O'Dourke
Shue
Swete
Chesterfield
Debuntante
Pertridge
Ruiz
Shawkti
Al Fahad
Winterly
Colby
Mendoza
Nali
Cho

Appaloosa Plains:
Darnell
Pinkerton
Bird
Marshall
Loveland
Schmidt
Riffin
Martingale
Unfettered with Feathers
Sports, Spice, and Everything Nice
Chandra
Miller
"Millions in Singles"-ton
Parrott
Fox

Starlight Shores:
Gooder
Dueling Singers
Crash Pad
Whitfield
Singh
Sagar
Khan
Best Friends Forever
A Couple Couples
Lee
Lemmon
Meir
The Luck Brothers
Buckshot (1)
Buckshot (2)
Platt
Cupp
The Elson Family
Woods
Best
Martin

EDIT:
Since the post now had too many characters, I split the links with the next post.
Post edited by Omri147 on

Comments