Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many sims have you accidentally killed?

Comments

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I do tend to like fire. This was an interesting accidental incident in the Sims 4. No one died, but social worker beam of light started taking the kids away so the game pretty much was killing off kids via beam of light culling, so I didn't keep that save. But that fire was so beautiful.

01-24-16_6-15-37nbspPM_zpsnmuguc4n.png
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Vidal98Vidal98 Posts: 101 Member
    Idk if this is considered accidental or just a coincidence..Anyways I've had two sims die. (AND BOTH RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING). I had my dj sim go and practice on the dj table. Couple seconds later she's on fire. The second sim was a teen who I made grill some burgers. She caught on fire and died. I guess I should have my Sims read instead of practice their skills hands on haha.
  • FloofjeFloofje Posts: 181 Member
    @MocaJava it's a prettacy! I wanted a lot of heirs to have more genetic options :sweat_smile:
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I never had a meteor shower in Sims 3 :(
  • Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    When you say accidentally... Do you mean accidentally or does it include 'accidentally'?
    raw
    Scobre wrote: »
    I do tend to like fire. This was an interesting accidental incident in the Sims 4. No one died, but social worker beam of light started taking the kids away so the game pretty much was killing off kids via beam of light culling, so I didn't keep that save. But that fire was so beautiful.

01-24-16_6-15-37nbspPM_zpsnmuguc4n.png

How does a Sims fire even get out of hand like that? If there is ever a fire in my sims game, the flames go out right after spreading to the next object.. It never gets the whole house :anguished:
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Lex2221 wrote: »
    How many sims have you accidentally killed? I've only accidentally killed one, I had a elder sim who's husband had passed and she had gotten romantic with his brother. They were having a woohoo marathon and she was fine so I thought nothing of it, until he got out of the bed and didn't make it for the next round lol I was like oops not only is your husband dead but you just killed his brother too. After that she didn't date anymore she just gardened until her time came.

The accidents I remember: Sims 1 the whole Goth family when the mom made the first dinner and the house burned down.
    Sims 2: A few sims passing by were eaten by the cowplant. apart from that only died of old age.
    Sims 3 World Adventtures. One sim was hit by a meteor!

Now I hav finished confessing. :blush:

• Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    @Evil_One lol I mean a true accident, not a "hmmm I don't think I like you very much, I think you'll be having an accident sometime soon" lol
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    My Sims 3 game crashed and had a million bugs. One time my Sim got stuck while trying to bring his toddler back to the crib....I tried every cheat that exists. Nothing worked....So my Sim died...
    @Floofje yeah my fires never get to be that big either, it would be great if they did because that means that my sims would have literally lost everything and would have to pick up the pieces of their lives >:)
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Only two, it was impossible for me to see Sims die of emotion for a year and a half until a recent patch. I started DS world and Burke Devlin killed Roger by anger at a bar in WB. I didn't mean for it to go that far, he was just angry. Which btw, on the old soap opera in 1966 they are enemies. It just happened. Kind of funny but wasn't ready for that to happen in my story. I started over again, and this time Sam Evans killed Roger in that same bar (lol the Blue Whale I built) and didn't mean for that to happen, either. Roger was just angry. Not furious. Sam Evans in the old series is also a semi enemy of Roger's because they helped blame Burke for man slaughter running over a man when it was Roger driving. Go figure.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member
    The funnies accidental death I can think of is a meteor death in ts3. This was also my first meteor experience. So I was playing one of my favorite families from the ts3 and he was a 5 star celeb. Anyway, he was playing piano in the park and someone ran up for an autograph. during this I got the message that it suddenly got dark and this being my first meteor death I was like. "No plum, It's evening." which made me giggle afterward a little. xP

Anyway, after the warning I saw a family friend have a picnic and since my sims was hungry I decided to have him go over to the picnic. About 3 seconds later my game blows up and there is a crater right by the picnic blanket. I laughed so hard and told my sister (Who was watching me) That was close or something like that. I thought everyone made it out okay but once the smoke cleared there was a single grave, the fan who wanted the autograph. I never laughed so hard in this game.

Those meteor showers were crazy! I only had it happen once, and no one died but it destroyed my sims whole front yard!

I remember the first time I had a TS2 sim die by satellite! They were cloud-gazing (or whatever it was called back then) sat up and pointed to the sky and then it fell on them!

So traumatic!
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited April 2016
    Accidentally = 12...13

zelena-oops.gif
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    The only accidental is my dear Melody wohooing an elder to death...the rest so far have been intentional. >:)
  • zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    edited April 2016
    Accidentally.. Two households :sweat_smile: One on TS2 and one on TS4, I just left the game running on my computer whilst I went off into another room and forgot to go back, possibly because I got distracted, but I just remember my disappointment when I went back to my computer after a while when I finally remembered to back and found the whole family dead... Oops :'(
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,288 Member
    I've had two, so far, that I partially engineered. I'm playing Pinstar's Legacy Challenge, and having ghosts of varying deaths adds points. I'd already had two deaths via Old Age (Founder and his wife). When my Gen. 2 heir's wife accidentally caught fire while they were on a campout, I waited expecting her husband and/or sons to help extinguish her. She did little for herself, other than swat at the fire on her arms. (I tried clicking on herself to see if she could do more to help herself, but nothing came up.) I vaguely recall clicking on the husband to see if he could 'extinguish the fire', but there wasn't anything he could do, either. So, I let it play out. Made for some good story fodder, since her husband was a detective and my spare, his brother, was a criminal, who had just previously confessed to his sister-in-law that he was employed by a company called the MobWives. :open_mouth: Yes, I'm blogging about my challenge.

The second death was my Gen. 2 heir, who never remarried. He seemed to have a bit of a crush on a co-worker, but that didn't really work out. Instead a little bartender caught his attention. They woohooed once at her house and then she just disappeared. Later on, he invited her over, and well, I orchestrated a woohoo marathon. That did the trick. Hey, Ayden was up there, you know, he should have known better. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Quess_is_BakedQuess_is_Baked Posts: 129 Member
    Accidently? None. My sims' name is Dexter. Ok, maybe it isn't, but only because it would be too obvious and my sim likes to keep a low profile.
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    This is one of the funniest threads I've read in awhile. :smiley:
    I had one accidental (in Sims 4) - New game, new "not-saved-at-all" -- Sim gal died after her proposal was rejected.
    Done with THAT real fast, as she was my first save. If I'm not mistaken, I think I got a "game over" flashing up on screen. That was awhile ago, but I think it was ended for me by the game because she was the only player-made Sim and was a fresh game. *shrugs*
  • Eddie SimsEddie Sims Posts: 121 Member
    I accidently killed one of my Sims through electrocution. I made him fix the stereo and he was electrocuted. I didn't realise at the time that I needed to make him wait a while before attempting again so when I made him go back to fix it he was electrocuted a second time. The Grim Reaper came for him and everything but I made his wife beg for his life and surprisingly The Reaper spared him. I learned to pay attention to Sims' moodlets from then on.
    The Sloane Legacy |Eddie's Sims World | Origin ID: EddieSims4 | Twitter: _EddieSims | Follow me on YouTube

gen1-7-resized-2.jpg
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Eddie Sims wrote: »
    I accidently killed one of my Sims through electrocution. I made him fix the stereo and he was electrocuted. I didn't realise at the time that I needed to make him wait a while before attempting again so when I made him go back to fix it he was electrocuted a second time. The Grim Reaper came for him and everything but I made his wife beg for his life and surprisingly The Reaper spared him. I learned to pay attention to Sims' moodlets from then on.

I've lost a few repairmen this way. lol
    edited April 2016
    Lex2221 wrote: »
    @Floofje yeah my fires never get to be that big either, it would be great if they did because that means that my sims would have literally lost everything and would have to pick up the pieces of their lives >:)

Sooo basically the start of a legacy challenge? :smiley::joy:
  • lightnin-fantasylightnin-fantasy Posts: 231 Member
    Its to hard to accidently kill sims now you really have to put some effort into killing your fellow neighbors. >:) I miss not having enough ways to die. I wish u could have a chance to freeze sims to death with freeze gun or die from sickness or scared to death or more.
  • LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Zero I believe, and I'm really happy by the fact, haha. I had two cow plant-accidents, but luckily they only got eaten once and were spat right out again.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
    @Floofje yep
    2ahzmo1.gif