Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So Many Ways To Propose!

KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,066 Member
edited April 2016 in The Sims 2
Screenshot.bmp
I recently started to play Sims 2 again and I remembered how adorable sims are. There are just so many ways to propose, and my favourite is surprise engagement! :heart:

Comments

• SkewedReality04SkewedReality04 Posts: 1,450 Member
    I have been playing again too and I love the same. I also love all the little details and actions. Like when they're cooking they actually open drawers!
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,066 Member
    @SkewedReality04
    And their hair... their hair moves! Just a little, but they move!
  • cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    I love the original proposal the best. That cut scene.
    @cleo00
    That's one thing I've always missed since TS2. Cutscenes!
    The woohoo one was a little... awkward, I was in the living room and my parents all saw it. Ah, memories. :lol:
  • cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    I think it's even more akward when you're with a friend and they've never played sims before and see it :p
    @cleo00
    Oh no. That's horrible! It's so embarrassing too!

Here's a cute picture for y'all. :)
    Screenshot.bmp
  • SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    KatNipples wrote: »
    @cleo00
    The woohoo one was a little... awkward, I was in the living room and my parents all saw it. Ah, memories. :lol:

Too funny. My mom would very likely just think I'm weirder than she already concluded she thinks I am. It doesn't help that she's going to see me for the first time next week since she went to her winter home just before Thanksgiving, and she's going to see my purple hair. Now, technically she knows I've been planning to do this. However, I think she was thinking or rather hoping that it was a passing fancy. Nope. I did it two months ago. EVERYONE who's seen it (including ALL her friends) LOVES it. But they're not my parents. My parents hate what's different and in their eyes strange. Yeah, I know, technically I'm an adult and all that jazz, and they should just deal with it. And then there's reality, lol.

Anyway, if my mother had seen the Sims doing that, she probably would have looked at the screen, looked at me, said what she'd come in the room in the first place to say, turned around, and left. My dad? Would have been questioning me to no end, wanting to know why I'm playing a game "like that." lol. Ah, parents... *shakes head*
    edited April 2016
    @cleo00

Too funny. My mom would very likely just think I'm weirder than she already concluded she thinks I am. It doesn't help that she's going to see me for the first time next week since she went to her winter home just before Thanksgiving, and she's going to see my purple hair. Now, technically she knows I've been planning to do this. However, I think she was thinking or rather hoping that it was a passing fancy. Nope. I did it two months ago. EVERYONE who's seen it (including ALL her friends) LOVES it. But they're not my parents. My parents hate what's different and in their eyes strange. Yeah, I know, technically I'm an adult and all that jazz, and they should just deal with it. And then there's reality, lol.

Anyway, if my mother had seen the Sims doing that, she probably would have looked at the screen, looked at me, said what she'd come in the room in the first place to say, turned around, and left. My dad? Would have been questioning me to no end, wanting to know why I'm playing a game "like that." lol. Ah, parents... *shakes head*

@SataiDelennn
    Lol! Have you tried explaining it to them?
    Screenshot.bmp
    Here's a cute image from their weddings! (Only her children are invited, throwing parties are a hassle.)
  • SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    @cleo00

@SataiDelennn

If there was a point (as in, a way to get through to them) I would, but...

Anyway, cute picture of the wedding!
    @cleo00

@SataiDelennn

If there was a point (as in, a way to get through to them) I would, but...

Anyway, cute picture of the wedding!

@SataiDelennn
    It's really hard to explain, but trust me, its possible!:wink:

Oh, and thank you! They're my favourite sims I've ever made and it's going to be hard when they die. Well, I only made the one in the green, but still, they're my favourite sims!